Suikoden Ugly and Illegal Karma Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

*HELP!- question on how to get bastan

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
koikuro

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 9:06 am    Post subject: *HELP!- question on how to get bastan Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i have been trying to get him for 5 days he is the only star of destiny left i got everyone else (EVEn ERESH!) i have tried da revolving bridge and got over 40 ?paintings
and fought the blue dragon infront of stormfist 10 times and i keep getting the "ruin" painting

i need HELP which way is easier!!

Kooluk Companions

543627 Potch
467 Soldiers
4141829 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Have you got a ? Painting

When you get one of those just go back to Basten in Haud and talk to him. If the menu comes up to appraise something just quit out of the menu and talk to him again. Try existing the village and re-entering and talking to him again.

Incidently, where are you in the game? are you in the middle of a task or do you have some free time?

I had trouble getting him to join when i was in the middle of an event but i went back when i had some free time and got him to join with no problems.
Archy

PRAISE BE TO... GROOOWL RAINING BLOOD

506257 Potch
0 Soldiers
800 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Talk o him again and again and again. That's it. And you must have a ? Painting. Doesn't matter where you got it from.

In my palythrough It only takes Bastan about 7 times to get him to sense it, whereas my brother sat for an hour talking to him . . . it's really random . . .

Celes Tilly wrote:
If one of you were to ask, "Celes, what is Twisted Sister?" I would tell you God's honest truth.

"Butt rock."
Sialeeds

Jowston loyalists

339093 Potch
55 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Go to the revolving bridge with Babbage,Zweig and/or Lorelai then fight some battles and you should get more than enough ?Paintings
koikuro

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i am at the last point the last chance for me to get him and i think i found out what the problem was i kept appraising the ?paintings and they kept becoming ruin paintings butaccording to wat u guys are sayin i shouldnt appraise it i should keep talking to him right?

well thanks you guys THANK YOU SO MUCH i am gonna go try it now if this works i can finally go on and continue with the game and finally finish it :(

pce out

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

double post i kno but its been a while since my last one

anyway

i was wondering do i have to appraise the ?painting or do i jus talk to it with that painting with me

and if i do have to appraise it what is the painting called is it "ruins"

this is urgent i have to get him to get the perfect ending!!!

SOMEONE PLS HELP! :cry:

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

plain and simple do not appraise the paintings. had to make that big so you can read it, just to make sure :p ;). just keep talking with him with the ?paintings. if nothing comes up just leave the building and re enter and talk to him like that until you get the prper dialouge.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Krawnik

Groundhog Pirates

4500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, if you've got ? Paintings in your inventory, just keep speaking to him without appraising them. If nothing exciting happens, cancel out of the appraisal menu and speak to him again. Never appraise your paintings. Be persistent, and eventually he'll mention that one of your paintings is the Ivanov Painting. It's a random process. As long as you've got ? Paintings in your inventory when you talk to him, there's a random chance he'll join you. Keep at it.

416- friggin' racists, messing up my generalizations, also stealing my jobs, women.
RIP Ninjalicious
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: