Suikoden Unique and Illegal Kosher Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Lucretia the hated SPOILERS
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sars wrote:
Lucretia is a Karaya tribe member, originally. She was orphaned when she was very young and adopted by a harmonian family though.

wow had no idea on that.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Barbarossa Rugner

The Golden Mercenaries

5684690 Potch
15000 Soldiers
650 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

arch_wooohh wrote:
But when I first saw Lucretia I knew she had to be Karayan.

You did? I can't say that my first impression of Lucretia was that she was from the Karaya tribe. In fact i am not sure any physical trait from the game would lead me to believe that.

The Rune on my Sword, the Dragon King Sword, is protected against any form of magic, Even the rune of the Gate - Barbarossa Rugner
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Skin tone and hair colour for one (Well, two). I felt the same thing when I first saw her.
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
nocturne1337

Rebels of Truth

-963 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i thought she was just like arabian or indian with that dot on her head
malicesoul

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, she mentions in the game that she witnessed the First Fire Bringer War when she was 3, where the True Fire Rune went berserk and burned everyone.
Onix

26611 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I first thought that Lucretia was from Grasslands....Her hair and skin are sort of Karayan....
back 2 topic........
I think only Sialeeds hates her, I also think Marscal doesn't hate her...just intimidated....

"It shall be engraved upon your very soul!" Hrist Valkyrie (VP2)
Rainrir

Landsknecht

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

No. Mascarl actually hates her as a backstabber. It is pretty evident in Marscarl's actions to impreach Lucretia(forcing the Queen to imprision her rather then KILL her like what Marscarl wanted). Furthermore, his comments about her backstabbing the Prince when she has the chance also reflects a certain kind of knee-jerk response to her betrayal..that of intense dislike...Especially since Godwin is mostly a methotical and somewhat rational guy that at start.
Admiral Ackbar

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I understand that Lucretia is Karayan. But would anyone care to give a source? I'm tired of having to believe people that say "Japanese publication" over and over. What Japanese publication are we talking about? Is there a thread for this Japanese publication or something?

^Actual quote!
blight2345432

Magicians of Gregminster

6795 Potch
66 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

you said adopted family is it possible that they were the silverburgs because if so her relation to them is finally cleared up because she is the strategist and therefore needs to be related to them some how.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: