Suikoden Utopian and Illusional Kibbutz Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

The Comment Box Edition 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ard

Einherjar

804051 Potch
178 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 8:40 am    Post subject: The Comment Box Edition 2 Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Read all about it! The second edition of your favourite newspaper is here, now counting a whopping eight pages with everything you need to know. From the latest developments in the war to the latest fashion trends. Now including a special on the highlights of the Electronic Entertainment Expo. (Adobe Reader 6.0 or higher required to read)

The Comment Box Edition 2

---

Do you have a revolutionary idea to improve the Comment Box? Do you have a subject for an article that really needs to be written about? PM all your suggestions and comments to RedCydranth.

Do you or your nation produce a product that is specific to your nation and do you want to enter the global market? Are you a mercenary and need your talents boasted? Do you provide other services or do you need a buttler to do your every wish? You need to start advertising! For more information PM: ardPSiKo (No recruiting. No propaganda, in other words you can not advertise a nation itself, however you can advertise an area within a nation).

If you have a (non)serious problem in life or love and need advice from an expert, ask Apple! She has all the answers to your problems. Anonimity guaranteed unless stated otherwise.
Pierrot le Fou.

Several nations changed the price of the newspaper to their own preference. To change the price of this newspaper and the currency in which should be paid for your nation, send a PM to ardPSiKo (Does not apply for the Northland and Makanakuy area).
Leb

Pizza Toppings

497133 Potch
936 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm a little surprised that you guys got past the first issue, to be honest.
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

509933 Potch
9300 Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Too much games stuff. Let's face it, you don't have the latest news and reviews. :P
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Camillus

6th Temple Guard Regiment "The Relentless"

68334 Potch
0 Soldiers
10000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It is nice.
I liked A Curtain Unveiled, cool to know more about Nordland. Suikoden Fashion update also nice and funny. Article about pesmerga was also goodbut Pesmerga again...and what about "Pesmerina" theory? Oh and announcement about Pinkeldorf being wanted is funny.
Other artilces also weren't bad either. However I also think that too many games, or if you want include them in such amount I would prefer more RPGs.
And last thing: I think that concentrating more on the various nations would be cool - descriptions about relations, history of conflicts or such things.
F.e. I think that history of conflicts between nations shown in some interesting way would be good for newer members. It isn't very interesting to read all those reports from phase 1 to 10. But having it described as campaigns, various fronts - history of alliances - cool vision. However I don't know if this is possible - but certainly if so - material for many issues. (but possibly boring and hard work to do if undertaken by somebody).

Anyway good job, keep up the good work.

Rebels of Truth

-963 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

cool man, i like the idea.
Masaya

Flying Fusillades

222963 Potch
75 Soldiers
3635 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

eh..it's fairly entertaining, keep it up! It kept me entertained a few times, while I was a little out of it on vicoden..(wisdom teeth pulled). I look forward to more of the work. I think you guys need a comic section though! Or a suikoden jokes section :D

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You nailed my friend's horoscope again!!! What the hell?!

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wonderous work. It's pretty great when members make this stuff on their own without me having to lift a finger.
Kikito

Order of the Absolute

2953355 Potch
65 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Really great work guys! Love the section on Nordeland and the Fashion Top 10. Keep it up! :mrgreen:
Exile

Sword Brothers

6894145 Potch
200 Soldiers
91 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think the extended games section was fine I mean E3 only happens once a year and the console war is just hotting up again so that was a fine read. I don't expect that we'll see so much game and console information every single time.

I read my way through all the suikoden parts and I do find the war related bits my main area of interest still (that and the actual game related Pesmerga part). The interviews with members remain a great feature because as the paper says some of us don't get out of our nations much to meet all the folks around the site properly.

That said I'm getting my paper imported in future, do you people know how much even 0.25 of a nugget of gold is worth?! Two bits in the SME indeed.

Cry woe, destruction, ruin, and decay -
The worst is death, and death will have his day.
Jorge Prima

La Raza de Héroes y Protectores de Osito

938390 Potch
1120 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Heh, its pretty cool. Keep up the good work.

J et J

Angelus on Aftershave wrote:
But it stings SO GOOD.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Schala-Kid

Sol Incorruptible

68845 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This was great! i love it!
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

like the advertising and misc graphics on it. great work once again.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
nocturne1337

Rebels of Truth

-963 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i read and and im really impressed! very cool guys keep it up!
Barbarossa Rugner

The Golden Mercenaries

5684690 Potch
15000 Soldiers
650 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nicely done. I thought the layout was very easy on the eyes and was put together very well. Keep up the good work.

The Rune on my Sword, the Dragon King Sword, is protected against any form of magic, Even the rune of the Gate - Barbarossa Rugner
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: