Suikoden Urgent and Inspirational Kriegspiel Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

A really cool quiz that pairs you with a true rune!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

Potch
Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Black Sword Rune. I knew I'd get that one.
Kain

Desert Claw

Potch
Soldiers
1196 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

You are most compatible with the Soul Eater. You have a lot of pain and sorrow inside of you, which at times may seem as though it is too much to bear. Even so, you never let it stop you, and press on in life. You have great abilities and talents, and as you were raised much was expected from you. You also have a sense of responsibility, both to your commitments and the people you care about, and will try to fulfill it regardless of your doubts and uncertainty. You probably wonder why your life turned out the way it did, and wish you could change something in it. The current owner of the Soul Eater is Tir McDohl. His best friend Ted, who had kept the rune for 400 years, asked him to take it so it could be protected from the Sorcerous Windy. After he aquired the rune, the destinies of the people closest to him were bent toward death, and the Soul Eater took the souls of Odessa, the leader of the Resistance, his loyal guardian and friend Gremio, his Father, and even Ted, who commanded the rune to take him, so he could be free from Windy's control, who had captured him. When Windy later tries to take the rune from Tir, the rune itself refuses her as its master, and stays with Tir and protects him from her power. After the war, Tir declined the role of leadership, and instead wandered the land with Gremio, who was revived with the power of the collective 108 Stars. The Rune is said to be cursed, and its motives and nature are unclear. Although it is clearly a burden to the bearer, Gremio remarks that he did not believe the rune itself was evil. Its true power is also uncertain, although Leknaat warned Tir never to use the full power of the rune.

Nice.. it suit me alot

Prince Geass Falenas

Potch
Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've done this quiz several times a long time ago...
Quote:

You are most compatible with the Soul Eater. You have a lot of pain and sorrow inside of you, which at times may seem as though it is too much to bear. Even so, you never let it stop you, and press on in life. You have great abilities and talents, and as you were raised much was expected from you. You also have a sense of responsibility, both to your commitments and the people you care about, and will try to fulfill it regardless of your doubts and uncertainty. You probably wonder why your life turned out the way it did, and wish you could change something in it. The current owner of the Soul Eater is Tir McDohl. His best friend Ted, who had kept the rune for 400 years, asked him to take it so it could be protected from the Sorcerous Windy. After he aquired the rune, the destinies of the people closest to him were bent toward death, and the Soul Eater took the souls of Odessa, the leader of the Resistance, his loyal guardian and friend Gremio, his Father, and even Ted, who commanded the rune to take him, so he could be free from Windy's control, who had captured him. When Windy later tries to take the rune from Tir, the rune itself refuses her as its master, and stays with Tir and protects him from her power. After the war, Tir declined the role of leadership, and instead wandered the land with Gremio, who was revived with the power of the collective 108 Stars. The Rune is said to be cursed, and its motives and nature are unclear. Although it is clearly a burden to the bearer, Gremio remarks that he did not believe the rune itself was evil. Its true power is also uncertain, although Leknaat warned Tir never to use the full power of the rune.

Take this quiz!

hmm...looks like I got the same thing again eh....I haven't change at all...heh...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Sierra Mikain

Blue Moon

Potch
Soldiers
666 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
You are most compatible with the Blue Moon Rune. You probably have a lot of conflict within you, and have a multi-faceted personality. You may also be unsure of yourself, or who you really are. You have a very real power within you to either do great good or great harm. Unfortunately, you may not be aware of how to control that power, or may be afraid of using it, lest you unintentionally fall to corruption. You would probably benefit from being introspective and doing some soul-searching. Once you understand what you can do, you can channel your abilities to suit your will, and if you so choose, can help others a lot.

No one posted this result that I read, so I was kinda surprised when it actually came up. I was happy to see it. I know it's trivial, but this has made my day.

^_^

Solemn Sound

Potch
Soldiers
48 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I got the black sword rune

Goldy

Kooluk Companions

Potch
Soldiers
4141829 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Bright Shield Rune

Quote:
You are most compatible with the Bright Shield Rune. You are likely a very considerate, caring person. You work to protect the innocent and those you care about. In your view, the way you go about accomplishing your goals is equally as important as actually realizing them. Unfortunately, you may miss the big picture at times, and oversimplify things. You would probably rather lead a simple life, but are willing to rise to the occasion where you are needed. The current owner of the Bright Shield Rune is Riou, who led the Jowsten Army to victory against the invading Highland forces. When he found his childhood friend Joei who had led the opposite side of the war, beaten and dying, rather than kill him so that he could claim the other half of the Rune of Beginning as Joei had requested, Riou used the Bright Shield Rune's hidden power, "Forgiver Sign," to heal his mortal wounds.
TruePerception

Blind Eye

Potch
Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Shagami

Magatsuhi

Potch
Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Take this quiz!

[url= http://www.quizilla.com/redirect.php?statsid=18&url=http://www.quizilla .com/]Quizilla[/url] | Join | Make a Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

Wow heh

Nikostratos

Potch
Soldiers
465 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Looks like I got the Bright Shield Rune.
blue star

Galaxy

Potch
Soldiers
401194 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

You are most compatable with the Black Sword Rune. You have a good heart and are idealistic, but can at times be misguided in you intentions. You often take an approach of "the ends justify the means." However, even though you may be willing to "use" other people, you also see yourself as a means to an end, and are willing to make self-sacrifice for the greater good. A true utilitarian, you have people's best interest at heart even when you misinterpret what that is. The current owner of the Black Sword Rune is Joei Atreides, who used the power of the rune to seal the Beast Rune after it had been activated, even though the price for doing so would be his life. Fortunately, with the help of a friend, that was not the case.

Take this quiz!

[url= http://www.quizilla.com/redirect.php?statsid=18&url=http://www.quizilla .com/]Quizilla[/url] | Join | Make a Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

I also got this result when I tried this 3 years ago. I expected it. But it's better if it's different.
Sun's Vicegerent

Divine Judgement

Potch
Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
You are most compatable with the Black Sword Rune. You have a good heart and are idealistic, but can at times be misguided in you intentions. You often take an approach of "the ends justify the means." However, even though you may be willing to "use" other people, you also see yourself as a means to an end, and are willing to make self-sacrifice for the greater good. A true utilitarian, you have people's best interest at heart even when you misinterpret what that is. The current owner of the Black Sword Rune is Joei Atreides, who used the power of the rune to seal the Beast Rune after it had been activated, even though the price for doing so would be his life. Fortunately, with the help of a friend, that was not the case.

Interesting. Very interesting.

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Welll, there's a surprise, I got the Bright Shield rune, hehe, kinda suits me, tho as you say, it is a bit out of date, I wouldn;t mind having the Dawn Rune :P
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Jossef

Beshennye Berserki

Potch
Soldiers
23 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:

You are most compatible with the Gate Rune. You are probably a person who likes to explore and see new places and things. You also see it as your responsibility to try to help others. You don't run their lives for them, but you try to give them a nudge in the right direction and aid them in problems that seem to be too big for them to handle. You are concerned with the fate of humanity in general, and try to help do your part by using whatever abilities you have for the collective good. Although you are good at predicting the outcome of events, you may also miscalculate or fail to see something, which can cause problems. The current owner of the Rune of the Gate is Leknaat. She and her sister, Windy, were a part of the Gate Rune Clan. Their village was attacked by the Harmonian Empire, and to protect the rune they divided it in two and fled. Windy swore vengence, and ruthlessly tried to aquire a more powerful rune to do so. Eventually she found the Soul Eater, which led to the Gate Rune Wars. Windy used the Front Gate Rune to summon monsters from the "World of Emptiness" to amass an army to take it, and Leknaat, with her Back Gate Rune and Joshua Levenheit's Dragon Rune, sent them back. In the end she died, and her half of the rune went to Leknaat. Leknaat has been the keeper of the Stone Tablets, listing the 108 "Stars of Destiny." She has been a guiding force in every set of Stars.

Meh, I guess it's more accurate than most of the other runes I've seen around here.

Over-Enthusiastic Archaeologists

Potch
Soldiers
440 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You are most compatible with the Bright Shield Rune. You are likely a very considerate, caring person. You work to protect the innocent and those you care about. In your view, the way you go about accomplishing your goals is equally as important as actually realizing them. Unfortunately, you may miss the big picture at times, and oversimplify things. You would probably rather lead a simple life, but are willing to rise to the occasion where you are needed. The current owner of the Bright Shield Rune is Riou, who led the Jowsten Army to victory against the invading Highland forces. When he found his childhood friend Joei who had led the opposite side of the war, beaten and dying, rather than kill him so that he could claim the other half of the Rune of Beginning as Joei had requested, Riou used the Bright Shield Rune's hidden power, "Forgiver Sign," to heal his mortal wounds.

Take this quiz!

Aw MAN! I always get this one!! Ah well, if the shoe fits...

Proud Owner and Operator of The Hiccup's Speciality Grassland Atelier, the only place to find Electric Whiffle Bats!
fwedewik

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Bright shield rune as well...Im one of the 26% that got the same result
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Advertisements & Fun Links All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: