Suikoden Ugly and Illegal Kibbutz Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

A really cool quiz that pairs you with a true rune!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Flamo Bringer

Flamo-chan

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i got the same rune like yours Masaya

Quote:
You are most compatible with the Soul Eater. You have a lot of pain and sorrow inside of you, which at times may seem as though it is too much to bear. Even so, you never let it stop you, and press on in life. You have great abilities and talents, and as you were raised much was expected from you. You also have a sense of responsibility, both to your commitments and the people you care about, and will try to fulfill it regardless of your doubts and uncertainty. You probably wonder why your life turned out the way it did, and wish you could change something in it. The current owner of the Soul Eater is Tir McDohl. His best friend Ted, who had kept the rune for 400 years, asked him to take it so it could be protected from the Sorcerous Windy. After he aquired the rune, the destinies of the people closest to him were bent toward death, and the Soul Eater took the souls of Odessa, the leader of the Resistance, his loyal guardian and friend Gremio, his Father, and even Ted, who commanded the rune to take him, so he could be free from Windy's control, who had captured him. When Windy later tries to take the rune from Tir, the rune itself refuses her as its master, and stays with Tir and protects him from her power. After the war, Tir declined the role of leadership, and instead wandered the land with Gremio, who was revived with the power of the collective 108 Stars. The Rune is said to be cursed, and its motives and nature are unclear. Although it is clearly a burden to the bearer, Gremio remarks that he did not believe the rune itself was evil. Its true power is also uncertain, although Leknaat warned Tir never to use the full power of the rune.
Pilika

Uncle Jowy's Army

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

http://images.quizilla.com/S/Squall19/1046116520_sBeastRune.jpg

You are most compatible with the Beast Rune. You are most likely an aggressive person, and think more about yourself than others. If you are not careful, any power you have will corrupt you, and you are a person who could be very dangerous if corrupted. The Beast Rune was last used by Luca Blight, Prince of the Highland Kingdom. He was a ruthless, cruel person, who exploited the rune's savage powers to hurt innocent people. The Beast Rune was only stopped by the power of another True Rune.

No surprise here.

The Invincible Weeds

Potch
Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I got the Sovereign Rune. Whatever works I suppose.

Team Brave

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I got the Gate Rune _ I spose no point repeating its description since its already been posted ^^
Gate rune sure is powerfull, although it would seem a little more responsibilty then I would have wanted to assume. :?

Even at his most powerless mans existance is never without meaning...
Vertius

The Runic Fletchers

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I got the Sovereign Rune this time. I did it once before, a time ago, and I got the Soul Eater.

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You are most compatable with the Black Sword Rune. You have a good heart and are idealistic, but can at times be misguided in you intentions. You often take an approach of "the ends justify the means." However, even though you may be willing to "use" other people, you also see yourself as a means to an end, and are willing to make self-sacrifice for the greater good. A true utilitarian, you have people's best interest at heart even when you misinterpret what that is. The current owner of the Black Sword Rune is Joei Atreides, who used the power of the rune to seal the Beast Rune after it had been activated, even though the price for doing so would be his life. Fortunately, with the help of a friend, that was not the case.

Interesting considering how passive I am about most things.
hotspot

Dawlight

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I got http://images.quizilla.com/S/Squall19/1046117080_esGateRune.jpg the gate rune i don't mind getting the gate rune , although i was hoping i would've got the true fire rune.
wait never mind i relizedwhat everybody meant, it was made before suikoden 3. :/
Tullaryx

Custodiae Corvi

Potch
Soldiers
20 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You are most compatible with the Sovereign Rune. You highly value autonomy and independence. You are also a leader, and are often concerned with leading others to the best of your abilities. You have a very strong will, and are not easily controlled or used by others, at least without your consent. The last owner of the Sovereign Rune was head of the Scarlet Moon Empire, Emperor Barbarosa. He embeded the rune into his Dragon King Sword. He was protected from the Sorcerous Windy's hypnotic magic unbeknownst to her, but chose to go along with her schemes, because he felt that he loved her. He used the rune to transform into a three-headed dragon to fight the Resistance. After he was beaten and reverted back, he grabbed Windy and jumped off the balcony of the palace, presumably killing them both.

I am alright with that.

Mikan weeps for Brady

Potch
Soldiers
50 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You are most compatible with the Beast Rune. You are most likely an aggressive person, and think more about yourself than others. If you are not careful, any power you have will corrupt you, and you are a person who could be very dangerous if corrupted. The Beast Rune was last used by Luca Blight, Prince of the Highland Kingdom. He was a ruthless, cruel person, who exploited the rune's savage powers to hurt innocent people. The Beast Rune was only stopped by the power of another True Rune.

Very much an appropriate True Rune for a Highlander I'd say.
Flare

Flying Bolts of Doom

Potch
Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oooo....I got the Gate Rune. That's pretty sweet.
Ryusei

Kotetsu

Potch
Soldiers
510 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You are most compatible with the Sovereign Rune. You highly value autonomy and independence. You are also a leader, and are often concerned with leading others to the best of your abilities. You have a very strong will, and are not easily controlled or used by others, at least without your consent. The last owner of the Sovereign Rune was head of the Scarlet Moon Empire, Emperor Barbarosa. He embeded the rune into his Dragon King Sword. He was protected from the Sorcerous Windy's hypnotic magic unbeknownst to her, but chose to go along with her schemes, because he felt that he loved her. He used the rune to transform into a three-headed dragon to fight the Resistance. After he was beaten and reverted back, he grabbed Windy and jumped off the balcony of the palace, presumably killing them both.

Uhh... I wasn't expecting that...
Flamo Bringer

Flamo-chan

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well... your sig do matches with the "three-headed dragon" word :*laugh*:
Zachwie

The Guillotine Order

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sovereign Rune for me.

Pretty cool quiz, the reading gets a little much near the end.
Lonelion

Lonelion's Naval Fleet.

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The Bright Shield Rune.

http://www.myspace.com/lonelion7769
http://www.duefiumi.com
http://z6.invisionfree.com/suikocross
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Luceit

Defender of Highland

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I got the Gate Rune. Before this, I took a similiar test and got the Soul Eater.

Two runes with great responsibilty attached... *Bids goodbye to carefree life*
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Advertisements & Fun Links All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: