Suikoden Utopian and Informational Kibbutz Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

riou's and tir's age?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Seakida

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 9:59 pm    Post subject: riou's and tir's age? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

this has puzzled me for a while, how old are they, suikosource doesn't have it and neither does sars
adrich

14500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That is because there is no official information regarding the ages of these two characters.
Seakida

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That would be the reason, and it gets me thinking, Tir has to be born before the year Solis 446 because he gets kidnapped.
Keriaku

Angels' Requiem

114115 Potch
0 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That is a very interesting question, but unfortunatly, I don't know. It also might be a factor that, as someone said, there is no official information. But I assume there are both something around 18...
Seakida

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ya, my geuss is that Tir was about 15 in the Gate Rune wars,
and a new fact that i thought for Riou, he has to be under 18 to
register for the New Leaf Acadamey.
My assumtion is that they were 15 during the GR Wars, and 16 in Dunan
Unification.
I'll have to look up how old Nanami is.

EDIT: Okay heres facts, Nanami is 15 during the DU war.
She is Riou's older sister.
Jowy is 16
Riou is most likely 15 and my guess is that Tir is 16 or 17
adrich

14500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Please try to avoid double posting if at all possible. It is preferable to edit your previous post instead.

In any case, keep in mind that Nanami and Riou were both war orphans, and Nanami wouldn't necessarily know Riou's age. He could, in fact, be older than Nanami. There's really no way to know for sure.
ayoloco

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ahh they are war orphans now that I know. I think the parents of Nanami and Riou, maybe Genkaku's League during the war and died during battle.
Sualtam Lugh

Grey of Macha

56109 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That should be about right. But you figure....just let it be. There's no use in racking your brains over something like this. Those are some good estimations though. Makes sense to me.
Kobold

35491 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I believe Riou is 15. Same as Nanami. Its because they are both adopted, that they don't know their birth dates. Thus, Nanami insists on being thr big sister...

Well, *looks at Nanami when young character potrait, and then lookes at younr Riou character potrai* That explains ALOT...

Oh and i need to ask... Is it CONFIRMED that Riou and Jowy WILL age while owning the BS runes?
suikoguild

Magicians With Attitude

0 Potch
150 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Anomaly Heero wrote:
Hmm! its Just a Guess maybe Tir true age is 34 that is after suikoden 3 and Riou age is at 31... its just a guess ok but feel free to correct me... :twisted: :evil:

Tir maybe 34 after the war but Riou can't be that old!! Can he? :?:
adrich

14500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Kobold wrote:
Oh and i need to ask... Is it CONFIRMED that Riou and Jowy WILL age while owning the BS runes?

Not only is it confirmed that Riou and Jowy will age normally with their halves of the Rune of Beginning, but it was also stated not too long ago by Konami that even owners of complete True Runes might age if they receive them at a young enough age.
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nanami is 16 years old according to Konami's site at www.genso.com
nightrider

1000 Potch
150 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

So if Nanami is 16 then it would make sense for Riou to be about 15 at the start of the war.
Eggith Cyrene

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I believe Riou is 15. Same as Nanami. Its because they are both adopted, that they don't know their birth dates. Thus, Nanami insists on being thr big sister...

Well, *looks at Nanami when young character potrait, and then lookes at younr Riou character potrai* That explains ALOT...

Kobold

I would say most likely. You must remember that lenkaat has only half of the gate rune (the back gate) while windy has had the front. Now the gate clan was massacred at least 350 years before suiko 1. Neither windy nor lenkaat has aged during that passage of time (they could have grown though; ie luc from s2-s3). Now jowy and Riou only have half of the rune of begining. "the bright shield" and "the shining sword" (i think thats jowys rune?) now seeing as how that rune and the struggle riou and jopwy faces is basically the underlining theme of suikoden.

So in a nutshell yes.

Suikoden 5 didnt make me less of a fan; it restored my faith after the abomination that was suikoden 4.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Leb

Pizza Toppings

497133 Potch
936 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yet, when you do an investigation, Nanami's age is 16.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: