Suikoden Ugly and Informational Kosher Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Falenas royalty all boys and no girls as children
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Backstory, History & Plot Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ujitsuna

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Overdose wrote:
Perhaps there is a chance that the role of Queen could go to someone married into the family, so in a case Luserina could have perhaps been queen if the situation involved no female heirs.

Nah, there seems to be a large emphasis on the blood line. There is also the Sun rune and it's apparent inability or reluctance to go to someone outside of the family.
AA

Spears of the Sand

366104 Potch
200 Soldiers
3121 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The barrows family isn't really out of the blood line since many of their nobles married into the royal family and the children carry both bloodlines.

I'm pretty sure that once you abdicate the throne you never have the right to take the crown, even if you are one of the only direct blood descendants left, so this rules out Sialeeds and hawsar.
Overdose

Space Monkey Punks From Japan

349252 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I reckon that would be the case with both factions if you took the marriges of the past into account. Then again thats the thing I doubted about the idea of a queen married in, since its outside the Royal Family.

FOREVER X!!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Phamex

Raccoon Dogs

135274 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

AA wrote:
The barrows family isn't really out of the blood line since many of their nobles married into the royal family and the children carry both bloodlines.

I'm pretty sure that once you abdicate the throne you never have the right to take the crown, even if you are one of the only direct blood descendants left, so this rules out Sialeeds and hawsar.

I imagine if you were the last living descendant of the bloodline it would matter very little if you had previously given up all rights to the throne. If you didn't take the throne yourself you would probably find yourself forced into the position by the people. If the Sun Rune truly is connected to the royal family and the well being of the land it's easy to see the people/senate taking the decision out of your hands for the greater good. Or at least until you produce a willing heir.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
El Leon

Arias

73841 Potch
40 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Actually, the current royal family's bloodline is apparently not traceable to the First Queen. It was mentioned during the Raven recruitment quest, when Taylor did the bait newspaper article, he mentioned the Aethebald Family Tree was traceable to the founding of Sol-Falena, which was even farther back than the Royal Family. Which means that at some point the Royal Family Line was changed. The Queendom of Falena is one of the oldest current countries in the Suikoden era, so that's not unexpected.
Sierra's sister

Night Wanderer

202901 Potch
10 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmm...I think if the Queen have sister, when she died that sister will took the throne. But then again, if she's have no sister, if the son already married, that wife of his will be the next queen i think. If he's not married yet, he'll be the Commnader of Queen's Knight and rule the Queendom in mean time. If she's not having any children yet and if the Queen's husband died already...just leave it to the current Commander.
Lineage sure is troublesome! Why didn't they made it to be 'the first kid who born should rule the country'!? :evil:

"H-huh? What? I got too many karma???"
-Sierra's sister usual idle banter
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Backstory, History & Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: