Suikoden Unique and Irenic Kosher Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Faroush[?](Prince of Falena), Lyon and Lymsleia *Spoilers*
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Backstory, History & Plot Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
VikiFanatic

Keepers of Balance

841792 Potch
0 Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Interesting name. I should correct the guys at Wikipedia for doing that. Though i hope this is confirmed... Since i don't want to redo it again...

Anyway, I think either Toma or Nick would be a good husband to Lymsleia. Though i would actually see Toma as someone who'd grow up to the occasion. Since Nick might be the next in line to be Commander, he'd be to far away...

Other than that, Toma is studying to be a Queen's Knight. So it's highly likely.

Rainrir

Landsknecht

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Is it just me? Or how come noone suggested a Miakis-Lym pairing? I thought the Yuri fangirls/boys will be all over this topic by now.....

On the other hand, Lym might not need to find a husband in someone we KNOW. For all you know, Lym might be sent on a study trip to X nation and met Mr Right there. She might be the Queen..but her education isn't what I call complete yet.
Prince Falenas

Tinto Dragons (Formerly Falenan Dragons)

156 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've been a firm subscriber to the theory of Lym/Toma. After all, he's gonna be around a lot, iirc, since he's 'begun training as a Queen's Knight'...maybe he's training so he can take over as Commander if 'that' happens.

Thanks, Dew Dust!
mumbay

White Maiden Mercenaries

167500 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I can see Lym marries shoon since they both have the best intentions. IF not maybe someone she saw in the sacred games may get her hand.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Backstory, History & Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: