Suikoden United and Irrational Kibbutz Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Faroush[?](Prince of Falena), Lyon and Lymsleia *Spoilers*
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Backstory, History & Plot Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Swordsman from Kanakan

Organization XIII

19053 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 9:57 pm    Post subject: Faroush[?](Prince of Falena), Lyon and Lymsleia *Spoilers* Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

At the end of Suikoden V. . .
Miakis suggests for another Sacred Games right. . .?
Then Lym disagrees and she says she has chosen his husband. . .
Did she choose. . . her Brother. . .? Being the commander of the Queen's Knights means he's the queen's husband right. . .? How 'bout Lyon. . . Is she still the bodyguard of the Prince, I mean the Commander. . .?
VikiFanatic

Keepers of Balance

841792 Potch
0 Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

No, she did not choose her husband to be the Prince. That would be wrong. What she meant was that she'll choose her own husband without the Sacred Games. However, she mentions that she can wait since someone already has the job of Queen's Knights Commander, her brother.

Lyon still serves under the Prince, and quite possibly married him.

Swordsman from Kanakan

Organization XIII

19053 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thanks!
. . . But what will happen to Lym's brother when she marries her husband. . .?
Swordsman from Kanakan

Organization XIII

19053 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I mean chooses. . . sorry for the not-so-good Grammar. . .
Rune hunter

236548 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

We don't really know what would happen but even if the prince was no longer the commander of the queen's knight he can just as easily get another high level position in Falenan. Who knows maybe he became the Prime minister
El Regrs

15501 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That's only if the prince sticks around, right?

I wonder who'd be Commander if he and Lyon leave with Georg? Of course, he'd only have to command one other knight (Miakis) for a while, considering Kyle and Galleon both retire.
Acheron

Stonewall Brigade

172597 Potch
200 Soldiers
1325 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

So by what this says we are to assume that the tradition of having Sacred Games is going to be taken out. It would make sense since alot of that was done to please the nobles in the Senate who now don't exist after being replaced by the representatives from each town. So Lymsleia gets to find her own husband and Prine takes over as Commander of the Queen's Knights. Seems like a good way to satisfy everyones endings. I want to see his Queens Knight costume so looks like I gotta go ahead and finish that second playthrough.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Archy

PRAISE BE TO... GROOOWL RAINING BLOOD

506257 Potch
0 Soldiers
800 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Possible, but if he did command the Queen's Knights, there would be only, like two knights to command. Then Lym's husband, I'd say he won't become commander, since Lym would have his brother as the commander while his husband would . . . . . possibly some sort of high-ranked official then?

As far-fetched as it sounds, the only man I would like to seee Lym marry would be either Richard or Shoon.

Celes Tilly wrote:
If one of you were to ask, "Celes, what is Twisted Sister?" I would tell you God's honest truth.

"Butt rock."
Fudozukushi

The Fudozukushi Minion Army!

1081375 Potch
250 Soldiers
143 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmmm, I have pics of the Commander of the Queen's Knights outfit along with two versions of that ending. Want them?
El Regrs

15501 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
As far-fetched as it sounds, the only man I would like to seee Lym marry would be either Richard or Shoon.

That's not as farfetched as it seems. I'm all for Richard, personally. He had an excellent chance of winning the Games had it not been for the cheating. But aside from that, he's incredibly strong and, according to his fellow mercenaries, has the potential to lead his own unit; why not let that unit be the Queen's Knights?

Then again, Toma's doing the actual part of training to be a Queen's Knight (and he's actually Lymsleia's age), while Richard's busy following Mueller around and Shoon is busy reuniting his gladiator friends...
Dragonstar13

13th Dragon brigade

493466 Potch
5000 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Fudozukushi wrote:
Hmmm, I have pics of the Commander of the Queen's Knights outfit along with two versions of that ending. Want them?

I would.

I also like the idea of Toma and Lym together, since they would seem like an interesting couple.

506257 Potch
0 Soldiers
800 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, while thinking of, ermmm . . . . . Lym's possible husbands, one name came into my mind:

Nick.

Nick and Lym would make a great couple.

Celes Tilly wrote:
If one of you were to ask, "Celes, what is Twisted Sister?" I would tell you God's honest truth.

"Butt rock."
Linnaeus

Meow Mages

167580 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I honestly think Toma would eventually become the leader of Lordlake someday. He could even possibly become part of the senate, too, if Lymsleia eventually tries to reconstruct one. Nick will most likely one day be the Commander of the Dragon Cavalry after Roog, and also have power int he senate, since the Dragon Cavalry will probably reconsider only helping the nation if foreign powers attack the Queendom.

Also, I just wanted to point this out...it's not "Faroushe" or whatever. It's supposed to be Falshe. That's the name the director of the game named him. It's supposed to be a combination of his parent's names.
Archy

506257 Potch
0 Soldiers
800 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Dzerassa wrote:
I honestly think Toma would eventually become the leader of Lordlake someday. He could even possibly become part of the senate, too, if Lymsleia eventually tries to reconstruct one. Nick will most likely one day be the Commander of the Dragon Cavalry after Roog, and also have power int he senate, since the Dragon Cavalry will probably reconsider only helping the nation if foreign powers attack the Queendom.

Also, I just wanted to point this out...it's not "Faroushe" or whatever. It's supposed to be Falshe. That's the name the director of the game named him. It's supposed to be a combination of his parent's names.

Rahal was the commander of the Dragon Cavalry. Roog became some leader of some newly-formed organization situated in Sol-Falena, I think.

It's supposed to be Falshe????

Celes Tilly wrote:

"Butt rock."
Linnaeus

Meow Mages

167580 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, Rahal. Thanks for clarifying that.

And yes, it's supposed to be Falshe, but because of the romanization from Japanese, it turned out to be "Faroush". F= Ferid, Alshe= Arshtat (or "Arshetat")
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Backstory, History & Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: