Suikoden Urgent and Infamous Karma Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Smash Bros: Brawl
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Flare

Flying Bolts of Doom

680830 Potch
3700 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yup, yup, that's how we did it. Did it in around 3 minutes too. It's really easy with DK.
Tron Bonne

The party members you never use

579843 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was finally able to play my copy of Brawl after I got back from Spring Break. and as for my friend code, its in my sig.

Pizza Toppings

497133 Potch
936 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have been rigorously studying the use of Olimar and occasionally pit him against people online. Won a few matches with him, but he's incredibly difficult to use effectively. His smash range is fantastic, though.

Anyway, I've moved away from Ike and Pokemon Trainer and now use mostly Wario and Olimar. Ike will go in from time to time when I miss Counter, but yeah. Wario, I've been shocked to find, is incredibly good and fun to play as. I have a pretty strong suspicion that he's upper-tier material. Short range, but incredible recovery abilities-- using a combination of jump, Wario Bike, jump-off, Wario Waft and Corkscrew will get you back from any non-KO knockoff.
jjrrs

481481 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I guess I'll try to get it this week at half off... if it wasn't for Ike I don't see why this game is worth my $25 or $50.
RedCydranth

Ice Dragons

3650446 Potch
194 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't own it but half my friends do so I've played it a bit. Somehow my best characters are Wario and Game and Watch. I love Game and Watch, he's so awesome. Bacon attack for the win! Also, he's extremely easy to control in air, unlike a few of the other characters I've tried out. I can avoid being knocked off the platforms pretty much every time with him. The only other character I'm as efficient with death evasion is Yoshi. But I find Yoshi too annoying. I dunno, I'd say Yoshi is my 3rd best character.

But considering I've only played the game for a few hours, I'd have to test more with the ones I haven't tried as much like Lucas, Pit and Sheik. I assume Sheik hasn't changed too much, and I was wicked with Sheik in the previous ones. We'll see. I've gotta go out and pick it up at some point. Oddly all the game stores seem to have them in stock which is surprising.

Fantasy Football (NFL) Sign Ups in Sports Forum!
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Flare wrote:
Yup, yup, that's how we did it. Did it in around 3 minutes too. It's really easy with DK.
seriously? My brother did it with DK and he had issues with getting to 50. And he's better at DK then me so........ o.o

I finally did it with Marth but took 4 min 30 some seconds...and THEN I find out there's another one ya gotta do in under 3 min... ._. sigh...*hands feel all shakey*

Anyone beat the kill 5 enemies in cruel brawl? ._. man......the most I ever got was 3 and it's always sheer luck

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Flare

Flying Bolts of Doom

680830 Potch
3700 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Just get a spot underneath the middle platform and just keep using downB. That'll do it.
CAPTAIN PLANET

Headstrong

317417 Potch
2460 Soldiers
500 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The Cruel Brawl is pretty freaking tough, but I used the DK method and got like 11. But, it was tough as hell.
ard, save the dirty talk for when we meet!
jjrrs

481481 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Couldn't get it for half off but $29.99 isn't too bad, also got Zack & Wiki with it for $10, I'll make time for smash brothers once I feel like taking a break from the show: 08, which is by far the best game in months.
Tron Bonne

The party members you never use

579843 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Zak and Wiki for $10? Where did you buy it?

Also, is it just me, or is everyone else having trouble fighting random people online? It usually take me 3-4 tries before I get a good connection.

481481 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh my, I'm sure this has something to do with the characters in Brawl, is anyone else aware that the going rate for Pikmin 2 right now is $60+ online...
Felipe

Intelligent Turtle

584845 Potch
1200 Soldiers
500 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I like using Falco and Wolf, the leftB or rightB can be kinda dangerous to use but their final smash is awesome for 4players matches. DK is also good and Ganondorf too, but I still think Ike is the best char.

The Golden Mercenaries

5684336 Potch
15000 Soldiers
650 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wow just got it and i can't lie....it is bad ass. I have never been that big of a fan of the series, but i am now a believer. good stuff.

The Rune on my Sword, the Dragon King Sword, is protected against any form of magic, Even the rune of the Gate - Barbarossa Rugner
Jorge Prima

La Raza de Héroes y Protectores de Osito

938390 Potch
1120 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Felipe wrote:
I like using Falco and Wolf, the leftB or rightB can be kinda dangerous to use but their final smash is awesome for 4players matches. DK is also good and Ganondorf too, but I still think Ike is the best char.

Yeah, if Ike wasn't so fatly slow, he would be the best charater hands down. He'd also probably be even more popular to use online.

My best charater is Ike, much to my dismay because as I said before, everyone and their mom uses him. And I hate being a conformist!

Snake is my #2. Everyone else, I know all their moves, I just can't use them to extent where I'm comfortable in my skill.

J et J

Angelus on Aftershave wrote:
But it stings SO GOOD.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Leb

Pizza Toppings

497133 Potch
936 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I can use Ike fairly well, but he's no good against a single opponent. Use him in free-for-alls and you'll see him shine.

Wario's still my main guy, and I rarely ever see anyone use him. Kind of makes me feel nice.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 12 of 13

Jump to: