Suikoden Unique and Illegal Karma Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Smash Bros: Brawl
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arevus

The Reborn

314452 Potch
100 Soldiers
44 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm still unlocking all the characters, I'll put my code on here when I'm ready for the internets.

Also, right now I'm using Luigi and Pit as my mains, just got Lucario and I see lots of potential with him.

Sup?
Username

Kanaria, Most Intelligent Rozen Maiden

591783 Potch
0 Soldiers
4561620 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Got Brawl yesterday, I'm loving what I'm playing so far. I wish there was an attack you could use on the latter but that's nothing...

Link is as good as ever, I'll probably use Toon Link more when I get him. Pokemon Trainer is my favorite so far.

Humm... I'll post my friend code after I've unlocked more people... I personally can't wait to see if I can whip Leb. I doubt it ^^

The pursuit of symmetry... Death The Kid, Patty and Liz.

SSBB Friend Code: Ace / 4339-2163-7352
Arevus

The Reborn

314452 Potch
100 Soldiers
44 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nub question: How do I obtain my friend code(s)?

Sup?
Flare

Flying Bolts of Doom

680830 Potch
3700 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Pit is freaking amazing! I heart him.

Brawl code: 0258-9970-5539
Arevus

The Reborn

314452 Potch
100 Soldiers
44 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Found it! Brawl code is 2406-4831-2858

Sup?
Leb

Pizza Toppings

497133 Potch
936 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I finished unlocking all of the characters yeasterday, and my God was the Great Maze huge. Subspace Emissary is definitely big enough to be its own game, but it wouldn't be a very good one. Brawl as a whole is fantastic, though.

The characters are balanced extremely well. My go-to guy is now Wario, oddly enough. I'm surprised by how agile he is (Corkscrew ftw), even if Warioman is a crummy Final Smash. I use Ike for when I want a heavy character, and I'll sometimes use Olimar when I feel quirky. But... I'm kinda saddened by the fact that I don't use any secret characters besides Luigi. I mean, I like guys like Lucario and Wolf, but I can't use them worth crap. Same with Olimar, actually-- he fascinates the hell out of me, but I can't get the Pikmin mechanics down.
Crono

Something Wicked

162570 Potch
200 Soldiers
40 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, Olimar is hard to use, but he's really good when you get him down. My friend was kicking my ass yesterday with him. We're only one character away from them all also. I'm mainly playing as Meta Knight and Marth right now.
We have an urge to kill
And our lust for blood has to be fulfilled
We'll fight 'till the end, and send our enemies straight to hell!"
CAPTAIN PLANET

Headstrong

317417 Potch
2460 Soldiers
500 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The only thing extremely difficult about Olimar and Lucario is that they aren't like any other character, so you have to get used to their controls without the help from the past. I definately thought Lucario would be like Mewtwo, but there are many differences.

I'm loving Lucas more and more. Even though he's a lot like Ness, there are so many differences. One I noticed was the PK Thunder attack. With Ness, it just hits whoever you direct it to, and hits them hard. With Lucas, it goes through them, and you can continue using it until it runs out to add even more damage to the target than Ness' attack. I also like that Lucas doesn't use a yo-yo.
ard, save the dirty talk for when we meet!
Gil-galad

Flame of the West

2849957 Potch
200 Soldiers
46 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Mm, I added Leb, Flare, and Arevus to my friends list. ^^

My code, again, is 1805-1845-9443. Hopefully we'll get the chance to play some time.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Arevus

The Reborn

314452 Potch
100 Soldiers
44 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Added Gil-galad. If anyone else adds me, let me know, I'll add you right back.

Sup?
Tonberry

The Tonberry Eggsperience

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My friend got this game, so I've only been able to play it twice, at his house. I don't own it. I am not particularly fond with the new mechanics. The game, on the whole, seems to be more clunky and the gravity seems a bit different, but once I get used to it, I'll probably enjoy it more. I've found Mario to be a lot more enjoyable in this game, since my melee muscle memory transfers pretty well with him. He's also a better character than in the old one. Similarly, Mr. Game and Watch is a lot better in this one than in the old one, I find, which makes him a lot more fun to use. Sheik and Falco, my best two Melee characters, are not as good in this game as they were in the previous ones. Their killer moves have been weakened, which is really unfortunate. I can't seem to finish anyone off with Sheik--at least with the combos I used in Melee, and Falco's awesome down tilt is gone, plus he's a bit slower. I'll just have to find some new characters to get used to, but I'll manage.
Flare

Flying Bolts of Doom

680830 Potch
3700 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Gil-galad wrote:
Mm, I added Leb, Flare, and Arevus to my friends list. ^^

My code, again, is 1805-1845-9443. Hopefully we'll get the chance to play some time.
Sweet, I'll add you when I get the chance.
Timbo

The Wandering Prophets

410837 Potch
300 Soldiers
835 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I just played this for the first time at a friend's house, and I have to say that I am impressed. Jigglypuff, my Melee main, is pretty much the same, which is good to know. The rest timing seems different, but I can't tell if it is different in a beneficial way or a negative way.

I played most of the new characters and I really liked Wario and Pokemon Trainer. Wario is a lot more versatile than I thought he would be, and I love how adaptable pokemon trainer is. Squirtle is a beast, and Ivysaur has some great ranged tactics, but I couldn't get Charizard down.

Hopefully, I will have this game and a Wii sometime in April, I've been saving cash up and should have enough by then.
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Gaahhhhhhhhh Any of you beat the 100-man brawl? I been at it for I think 3 days and I got it to like...99 and the last one goes *FOOT-FACE* on my character
ohhh man AGHHHHHHH!!!!!! *goes insane*

We haven't gotten all the unlockables...although the last one we unlocked was Lucario and I'm pretty content with that =p

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
CAPTAIN PLANET

Headstrong

317417 Potch
2460 Soldiers
500 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I just beat the 100-man brawl with Donkey Kong, just using his down-B attack repeatedly. I think I did that in Melee back in the day, too. DK works for most multi man brawls with that tactic.
ard, save the dirty talk for when we meet!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 11 of 13

Jump to: