Suikoden Uncanny and Illusional Kraalesque Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Smash Bros: Brawl
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pierrot Le Fou

Rain Dogs

37957 Potch
0 Soldiers
196054 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 2:15 pm    Post subject: Smash Bros: Brawl Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

counting down the days
The Chizen Star

5907 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm glad Meta-Knight finally made it in there. Pit looks pretty cool, too. This game may be my deciding factor for getting a Wii.

Pizza Toppings

497133 Potch
936 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm glad somebody caught the best news to come from yesterday. That trailer was brilliantly directed. It had action, surprises, humor, intentional melodrama, and (of course) a fart joke. This knocked Valkyrie Profile: Silmeria to number two on my anticipation list. Without a doubt, Nintendo "won" this year's E3.

And what the hell is with Nobuo Uematsu doing the soundtrack? I'm not mad about it since it's what made the melodrama, but that was a little bit surprising.
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

lmao@ wario's entrance. so far that looks pretty dam cool and has some new characters. especially the one at the end. i just hope they don't add the nintendog to the game since i saw it in the trailer. also any one want a mario soup since we saw kirby cooking him :mrgreen:

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Cedric

Sol Ciel

472542 Potch
200 Soldiers
62 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

YES!!!! That's what I was waiting for!!!

Damn . . . that means I need to get a Wii early, so that the people I know can't exploit the game earlier than me. If there's anything like wave dashing and L Canceling in this game, I'd like to learn to use it before those chumps do.

Hah, this really made my day. Folks, I've always wanted to play Smash with the community here. Here's hoping we get to cross paths with one another a few years from now.

Good find on the news. I'll be sure to let everyone I know about it.

Einherjar

804051 Potch
178 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It looks awesome. Really makes me wonder what console to get... first. And finally Wario will be in it. What took them so long?
Tron Bonne

The party members you never use

579843 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was already getting a Wii, but this just confirms it. I'm glad that they got uematsu to compose the theme. hopefully this will be online, so i can fight people from all over.

now all i need is to have Tom Nook in the playable characters list, and i can die a happy man. (though the character at the end really does more than make up for that. why won't anyone just come out and say who it is anyway?)

Disciples of Death

331436 Potch
0 Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Removed the spoiler. I know, it'll be impossible to keep under wraps for long, but let's not directly comment on it for the first few pages, okay?

Anyway, I'm so happy that we get to use Meta Knight finally. I love Kirby and meta knight has always been so awesome. The other characters look badass as well. And of course, Zero suit Samus is high up on the list of awesome. I cannot wait for this game. This, and whatever Mario Kart they invent for the Revolu..wii *sigh* are the only reasons I will get the system itself.

And with WiFi capabilities this game is all the better.

Here's the official site btw: http://www.smashbros.com/en/main.html

WOO PIT!

Chief of Beat-em-up Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Tifa Lockhart
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Tron Bonne

The party members you never use

579843 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

its too bad pit only had two games. at least he's in the new smash bros. I still think that he deserved to be in the previous super smash bros. I mean c'mon. Ice climbers? the polar bear walked around in pink panties. it was a dumb game.

The Golden Mercenaries

5684336 Potch
15000 Soldiers
650 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Looks great. I have always enjoyed the Smash Brothers series and i am sure i will enjoy this one. There is just something about being able to use and compete against different characters from different nintendo titles that makes it exciting.

The Rune on my Sword, the Dragon King Sword, is protected against any form of magic, Even the rune of the Gate - Barbarossa Rugner
Tonberry

The Tonberry Eggsperience

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

YES!!! I saw this and I'm totally stoked. Ironically, today was the first time I've played a person who wave dash and shine effectively. I cannot do either of those effectively, but I was able to beat the guy. I just love Melee. So, yeah, I'm really hyped up on this right now. So, I'm excited for Meta Knight and that angel dude (forgot his name already). I just hope they have King Dedede. I'd rather have the king than Meta.

And Ced, you're definately on my hit list if I ever get the Wii. I'd play you all the time.
Jorge Prima

La Raza de Héroes y Protectores de Osito

938390 Potch
1120 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Did anyone notice that Kirby didn't really change grafic wise...

Heh, its funny, Just today I was playing Melee with some friends, there going to be siked when they see this.

Don't read Spoilers boooooo!
I wonder if you die with Snake does someone go... "Snake? Snaaaaaaaaake!" that would be cool.

Does anyone know if all the new Charaters introduce are going to be avilable right away? Or do you have to work for them like those other bastards. Also, dumb question I know, but there are MORE new charaters right?

Anyway Very excited for the WIIIIIIIII to come.

End Spoilers

J et J

Angelus on Aftershave wrote:
But it stings SO GOOD.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Leb

Pizza Toppings

497133 Potch
936 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

At this point, no one knows if they're secret characters. Sakurai (the head of the development team) said that they're nowhere near finished with the game, and that there's not much more done than what was shown in the trailer.
Fudozukushi

The Fudozukushi Minion Army!

1081375 Potch
250 Soldiers
143 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Beware the ungodly power of Pichu...
Timbo

The Wandering Prophets

410837 Potch
300 Soldiers
835 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wow, I am getting Wii. This looks awesome and I love how *spoiler* Solid Snake is in it, that's just sweet.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 1 of 13

Jump to: