Suikoden Uncanny and Illegal Kosher Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Character Tournament
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Site Content Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Col Ahiru

Demon Duckizzards of Doom

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Heh, alright alright Fliktor. I won't try to get any sort of tournament put on suikox.com. Black Fang has a great idea. I'll do my best to learn HTML, and hopefully get my own website up specifically for it (I'm gunning for suikodentournament.com, which I don't think has people lining up for it). If I shoot for an opening date of a month after the European release of Suikoden IV - Not coincidentally an important date for this site as well - and maybe I can set up a link between this site and mine. In short, a massive amount of work for me, but also a gesture to show much I think my idea rocks. So, anyone wanna help? ;)
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I might want to help... I haven't read any posts before this so i may be rather cluless... but I would help a little... little
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
Heh, alright alright Fliktor. I won't try to get any sort of tournament put on suikox.com.

Lol, sorry, didn't mean any offense by it. I'm not the owner of the site (and thank god, it seems like a hell of a lot of work!), but I figure it'd be too much work with little to show. But as I said, I'm not the owner, SARS is. So when he gets back, front your question to him?

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Lunarblade

White Wolf Templars

1428 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

*shakes head*

I just can't see this working, though I admire your commitment.

Sinocard wrote:
I dont think I am above women, I think I am above everyone.
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

What you could do is just make this on another site (your own) but I guess you might have tought of this already... then just give the link to it here...
Tonberry

The Tonberry Eggsperience

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I honestly LOVE this idea. I think it would be a lot of fun. I do agree with Fliktor's point of view too though. This will UNDOUBTEDLY create a bunch of spam. I still want to see it happen.

I am an FFVII fan, but I'm not stupid. FFVII is a good game.
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

hehehe... posting here after a month eh Everyone's Grudge? Well... from the looks of this post and no updates to it like, okay I am this much through it now... we know that this is not being done and there are no plans to now... :(

too bad, it sounded good but nevermind eh?

JNX out
sybillious

Ebony Moon Knights

981865 Potch
59 Soldiers
60 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

this has gone stale and no longer produced worthwhile discussion; thread closed.

gotta gotta get a...SPICE WEASEL!

to paraphrase my fellow mod, parallax:
I hate my job with the passionately burning intensity of a thousand fiery suns.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Site Content Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: