Suikoden Ugly and Infamous Kibbutz Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Which Suikoden monster is your favorite?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Which Suikoden monster is your favorite?
Holly Family
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
Bon Bon / Fur Fur
15%
 15%  [ 16 ]
Killer Bee
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Flying Squirrel
7%
 7%  [ 8 ]
Cut Rabbit
16%
 16%  [ 17 ]
Target Lady
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
Devil Eye
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Doremi Elf
13%
 13%  [ 14 ]
Siren
0%
 0%  [ 1 ]
Wild Boar
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
Mirage Knight
17%
 17%  [ 18 ]
Sun King
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
Unicombie
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
Other (specify what)
11%
 11%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 104

Excalibur1027

The Dark Ones Own Luck

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
15000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 7:36 pm    Post subject: Which Suikoden monster is your favorite? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The Final Fantasy games aren't the only ones with traditional monsters. So I thought since we all know of the monsters that are a staple in the Suikoden series, we should dedicate a poll for our favorites. This poll is for the numbers upon numbers of monsters whos only role in the game is to die a very violent death throughout our hero's journey without being given a second thought other than: "Stupid thing didn't drop what I wanted!" So how about you? Which monster would you say is your favorite throughout the series?

I'd say mine would have to be the Holly family. No real reason why, I just think that they're really unique :) . Plus they have my sympathy since they usually take quite a beating by our heroes in the early stages of the games. A closs second would be the Cut Rabbits since they give you Double-Beat runes in S2 :D .

Lone Wolf

303 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Lol I like the bon bons because they look like mops that can move.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Cirape

0 Potch
150 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2004 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Me likies the cut rabbit family. Not only are they cute, but its cool to see rabbits as bloody thirsty and possibly, depending on your level at the time, threatoning monsters.
Plus they make an appearnce in the S3 manga ((along with bon bons and a boar)) ^^
Eggith Cyrene

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Favorite Regular enemy has to be mirage knight, they look badass.

Boss would have to go to neclord suiko 2.

Suikoden 5 didnt make me less of a fan; it restored my faith after the abomination that was suikoden 4.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

After all the countless Cut Rabbits I murdered while searching for Double Beat runes, I'd have to say they're my favorite.
Icebergin

1500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Cut rabbits, for the same reason as Zebadayus

Shikigami

203358 Potch
110 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Cut Rabbit = Double Beat Runes early in the game. Double Beat Rune = pwn
Glen Cott

Yellow Knights of the Dukedom

8112 Potch
1 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I voted for Unicombe because their name in S1 is "Hell Unicorn".
When I first read that, I was on the floor laughing. I mean, can you imagine the designer trying to think of an enemy and then shouting,"I've got it! Unicorns from Hell!!!!1111" :lol:
Kyun Mcdohl

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Id have to say target lady.....well id rather look at a girl type thing than any bee or mop thing lol

35491 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I like Colossus. Why didn't you put them in? <_<

Well, i hate it when i face cut rabbits or squirrels, or any other animals mainly because i'm an animal prone person and i hate killing those which looks cute in anyway.

And thank goodness i always get more than one double beat just by going through the North Sparrow Pass so that i won't have to kill cut rabbits to harvest them...

I like those blue muscular things in two river sewers as well. They can take hits...

Minotaurs are cool as well...

I love slaughtering Skeletons... And seeing their bones crumble into pieces when they die.

I like the three Bo stick wielding girls as well... Rin rin ren ren and etc...

And i absolutely love the Doremi elves' full party unite with all 6 doremi elves... I sometimes just keep defending just to wait and see them use the unite...

The time knights in Muse when we visit it to see Beast rune eat muse citizens are kind of cool as well....

Yeah... Thats all i guess...
leena fighter

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Bon Bon! Fur Fur!

I introduced a friend of mine to Suikoden, he played 1 & 2 and HATED the little mops... It was great to see him start choking when the returned in 3.

Doremi Elves are the WORST. My first playthrough they SLAUGHTERED me because I was unprepared. It's so shameful to be massacred by little tiny, color-coordinated, singing munchkins.
Sophita

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Doremi elves. I just LOVE their little song (in S1 and 2 - It was cut in 3! *sniffle*), and I find it hilarious that they're actually one of the harder enemies in the game when you first meet them.

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
sybillious

Ebony Moon Knights

981865 Potch
59 Soldiers
60 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

cut rabbits, if only for the double beat bounty...

gotta gotta get a...SPICE WEASEL!

to paraphrase my fellow mod, parallax:
I hate my job with the passionately burning intensity of a thousand fiery suns.
Aurelien

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I like Fur Fur because they seem so harmless and they actually sort of are harmless indeed.

~City-States of Jowston and Tinto Republic~
06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

TheStrategist

Sentinel 8

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I like the Fur Fur b/c when I'm in a bad mood, i can turn on either game, and unleah the most powerful magic attack on the smallest little monster...And somehow, I'm relieved.....Why do I feel like Yuber???
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to: