Suikoden Uncanny and Informational Keystone Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

The Dawn Rune and the Twilight Rune *Spoilers*(Maybe)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Backstory, History & Plot Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zeik Tuvai

Aura of the Wolf

12319 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The Dawn and Twilight Runes are the end result of when the Sun Rune was separrated from it's opposite, the Night Rune. The Dawn and Twilight Runes are meant to protect the Sun Rune and balance it because the Night Rune is "rumored" to have changed itself into a sword. I think that was it anyway... I'd have to go and read the Old Books again to be sure.

I believe the Prince and Lyon left the two Runes in the Sun Palace because that's where the Sun Rune was, to keep the Sun Rune protected and balanced. The Runes can't do that when they're so far away from the Sun Rune... Afterall, they are the only ones of their kind.
Cowardice cannot survive.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Rainrir

Landsknecht

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Haha...my idea is that they placed the Three Runes together to be able to protect them better... I mean seriously, its easier to guard 3 runes in one place then guarding 3 runes is 3 different places. Lets not forget what happened in the INCIDENT 2 YEARS before the events of Suikoden 5.

Then there is the idea that by keeping the 3 runes together allows the Future Queens of Falaena to be able to use the Sun Rune in case of emergency...seeing that bearing all 3 runes at the same time can avoid the general megalomania that comes with bearring the Sun Rune...so the Queen can nuke the enemies without nuking her own people and all the area south of Harmonia..... Besides, it is mighty convienent to have all three runes together in one place when they are needed.

Of course, placing the runes together to avoid the Sun Rune's ill effects also sound feasible.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Backstory, History & Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: