Suikoden Unique and Inspirational Knowledge Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Suikoden 1 Quick Level Uo

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Leon Silverberg

The Strategists

13318 Potch
489 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 6:40 am    Post subject: Suikoden 1 Quick Level Uo Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yesterday I began to play Suikoden 1 again. I now have the US Version of it too and wanted to complete it asap to load the complete s1 savegame into the us version of suiko2 and that into suiko3.

To make it alot easier, and faster i wondered if there was a quick level trick like in suiko3 or in suiko2 the matilda glitch.

Or is there a good place to level?
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I would imagine not, the first game was very well designed, unlike Suikoden 2, and wasn't complicated like Suikoden 3. And I'm sure it would have been all over the net by now as well. The best place to level is usually going to be the last place you had to go to.

The Strategists

13318 Potch
489 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

hmm..ok i knew that. seems that the only thing to speed up the playthrough is a cheat device like action replay/xploder and so on

thanks
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Why would you want to do that anyway, though? The first game is ungodly easy to begin with. You hae to have SOME challenge in the game, at least a little...

The Strategists

13318 Potch
489 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yvl wrote:
Why would you want to do that anyway, though? The first game is ungodly easy to begin with. You hae to have SOME challenge in the game, at least a little...

i finished the game moren the ten times.. the problem is my old memory card (that is more than 10 years old) was deleted by accident..now i have to play it again. i have no problems with it. i had never problems to beat any suikoden..suikoden is one of the easiert rpg-series out there. i just wanted to complete the game as fast as possible to get the complete savegame again.

thats the reason..but it doesnt matter anymore..i'm currently battling teo and that means that i'm far in the game..and the end is near..
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

there really isn't a level up trick. since you can't equip more than one rune to a person there really isn't a need to get a fortune rune. and like yvl said it's way to easy to try any type of quick level up. just spend some time doing the money trick with marco in the begining and when you get her at the end and you'll be set with lots of money so you can get great armor and higher weapon levels to make your battling easier to help level up.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Fudozukushi

The Fudozukushi Minion Army!

1081375 Potch
250 Soldiers
143 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well you can get a Fortune Rune by going to that village in the mountains where you need to bring Odessa later with Tir alone and talking to an old man there. Then going back with Ted to get a Prosperity Rune. That's as close to a trick as your gonna get, maybe I messed up which Rune you get though so just try and get both.
Leon Silverberg

The Strategists

13318 Potch
489 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

ok, thanks for the answers. i don't need such a trick anymore. i have just completed the game the eleventh time..puuh..i can run through this game with closed eyes. It's easy but if you try to do it asap you will end up in being killed by this freakin zombie dragon in toran castle..

The fortune rune trick is good, but its also only posible at the very beginning of the game..ah doesn't matter now.. I have the complete savegame and can load it into suiko2.

The good thing in replaying it was, to refresh your memory of the things in it :D
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: