Suikoden Ugly and Illusional Kibbutz Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Why did Jeane help Godwin?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Backstory, History & Plot Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tenton

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Blasphemy wrote:
Why she did it? It is her job....

She was the best attacher of runes according to Zerase. If you had recruited Jeane before storming Dorrat, Jeane and Zerase have a little talk about this. It wasn't anything huge I don't think. Zerase had asked if Jeane put the Twilight Rune forcibly on someone. Jeane replied yes, then replied no when asked about equipping the sun rune on someone. Zerase said something along the lines of, "If you couldn't do it, it can't be done"

That's off memory; I have a very bad memory so maybe someone can confirm that scene.

Jeane also mentioned that it was interesting to her, as a rune-mistress (in reference to forcibly attaching the Twilight Rune and attempting to work with the Sun Rune). As one working with runes, I suppose it's a matter of great interest how these unique runes behave.
Sir Kan of Grassland

Magicians of Lordlake

500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The reason I think that Jeane help the evil Godwin Was the simple fact that they had a lot of men. I know I might sound sexies but if you look at the way Jeane Dress you could tell that she was after men and the after she met the hero she though he was cute and left the Godwin. Oh Godwin ran out of money
Ezekiel

Mediocre Archer

119921 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think Jeane knew that her help wouldn't aid Godwin that much. Plus, if she didn't play along, who know's what could've happened to her. The money this is a factor too, but when you been around as long as Jeane (or so we assume), you might have a nice sized wallet. I think she did it for her own safety, knowing she'd eventually be able to leave. Just my thoughts.

Red Shoes Dance

936547 Potch
12000 Soldiers
675 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think Jeane just was just interested to see what she would be able to do with such powerful and rare runes.
Overdose

Space Monkey Punks From Japan

349252 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I always had a feeling that she knew the Sun Rune would not work and just went along with it.

Jeane has been around for a long time so she must be the best at what she does, i assume she was well paid for it.

FOREVER X!!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Ryusei

Kotetsu

114213 Potch
8500 Soldiers
510 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Overdose wrote:
I always had a feeling that she knew the Sun Rune would not work and just went along with it.

Yeah, I think the same way too. I also think Jeane knew that the Sun Rune wouldn't work if she attaches it to Lym and just did it for the money. Besides, I don't think the Godwins won't allow her not to help them, because she might get in their bad side if she refuses to do them a favor.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Backstory, History & Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: