Suikoden Uncanny and Infamous Karma Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Chronology of Events in S5 <spoliers VERY LARGE SPOLIERS>

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Backstory, History & Plot Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rainrir

Landsknecht

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 2:06 pm    Post subject: Chronology of Events in S5 <spoliers VERY LARGE SPOLIERS& Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hi I am new here...Please don't eat me (This is my standard opening line BTW)

Anyway, I am interested in getting a timeline of events in Falaena before the events of S5. Part of the reason is that I am working on some sort of gaiden that spans from the Falaenian Royal Family Succession Conflict to the Lordlake incident. The other reason is because there is like...no timeline out there for S5...yet...

Who knows, this might contribute to the Timeline Section...Here we go..

First, we must know that Falaena uses a different calender from the rest of the northern world. While the Northern nations use the Harmonian Solar caleneder, Falaena uses its own New Capital caleneder. The New Capital calender replaces the old Falaenian calender when the capital of Falaena moved from Stormfist to Sol-Falaena in SC 212(Harmonian Calender). Hence SC Year 212 = NCC Year 0.

I will be listing the dates in both SC and NCC years, give an report of character's age at each event and write some conjuctures important to each event.

NCC Year 21X (SC Year 422+X)
Princess Falzrahm starts manuvering to become the next Queen. This is the start of the Falaenian Royal Succession Conflict.

Source: OLDE Book Volume 5 in Suikoden 5

Age of Characters on NCC Year 210

Royal Family
Arshtat is 7
Ferid is 9
Haswar is 11
Sialeeds will be born on NCC Year 212
Nobility
Wasil is 10
Orok is 2
Volga is 7
Mascarl Godwin is 30
Salun Barrows is 37
Solis is 21
Boz is 15
Talgeyl is 43
Gizel Goldwin will be born on NCC Year 214
Euram Barrows will be born on NCC Year 218
Army Commanders
Raja is 31
Craig Laden is 17
Dilber is 15
Brahm is 24
Dinn is 1
Queen's Knights
Galleon is 26
Zahak is 2
Georg is 2
Alenia will be born on NCC Year 213
Kyle will be born on NCC Year 213
Miakis will be born on NCC Year 215
Nether Gate
Oboro aka Shinatsu is 11
Childerich will be born on NCC Year 211
Shigure will be born on NCC Year 214
Sagiri will be born on NCC Year 215
Dolph will be born on NCC Year 217(?)

Some Conjuctures and Observations between NCC Years 21X and 226
-Apprently the Old Book states sometime in the late 210s the plotting begins... meaning the X in 21X can be 5, 6, 7, 8 or 9.
-Between that date and NCC Year 226 Arshtat's Sacred Games where held and Ferid wins. Note that Arshtat's age ranges from the minimium 12 in 215 to the maximium 22 in 225 when her games where held.
-It is pretty safe to assume that Lyon is 16 at the time of S5 (8 years in NG + 8 years as a trainee) that means she is born on NCC Year 221.
-Hero5/Faroush cannot be younger than 14 (thanks to Lu's comments) that means his absolute minimium age during S5 is 15. That means that the latest he can be born is NCC Year 222 and the oldest age Arshtat can bear him is 18-19.
-At this latest date of birth, Ashthrat's Marriage and Scared Games should at latest be on NCC Year 221. That is assuming Ferid "pays before boarding the bus"...if you know what I mean...Incidentally, Arshtat is 18 that year.
-How young do Falaenian royal princesses wander off and meet a foreign travelling swordman-cum-INF nobleman? Lets not forget that Arshtat met him during her travels....just now young?
-Haswar's father and mother are Mardas Godwin and Shahrewar
-Arshtat's father and mother are Kauss Barrows and Falzrahm

NCC Year 226 (SC Year 438)
Queen Olhazeta dies. All hell breaks loose. Bloody phase of Succesion Conflicts starts

Source: OLDE Book Volume 5 in Suikoden 5

Age of Characters on NCC Year 226

Royal Family
Arshtat is 23
Ferid is 25
Haswar is 27
Sialeeds is 14
Hero5/Faroush's minimum age is 4
Nobility
Wasil is 26
Orok is 18
Volga is 23
Mascarl Godwin is 46
Salun Barrows is 53
Euram Barrows is 8
Solis is 37
Boz is 31
Talgeyl is 59
Gizel Goldwin is 12
Euram Barrows is 8
Army Commanders
Raja is 47
Craig Laden is 33
Dilber is 31
Brahm is 40
Dinn is 17
Queen's Knights
Galleon is 42
Zahak is 18
Georg is 18
Alenia is 13
Kyle is 13
Miakis is 11
Nether Gate
Oboro aka Shinatsu is 27
Childerich is 15
Shigure is 12
Sagiri is 11
Dolph is 9
Lyon is 5

Some Conjuctures and Observations between NCC Years 226 and 229
-The killing starts. The Barrows will lose their Eldest son here while the Mascarl Godwin will lose his wife. Both princesses will lose thir husbands.
-Looks that the earliest date for Mascarl's wife to be killed is NCC Year 227...seeing how Dolph is not old enough to graduate on NCC Year 226.
-Sagiri probably kill Nakuta's father some time after NCC Year 225.
-The conflict should end anytime between 226 and 229. The Old Book calls it a "long" conflict, but then again....

NCC Year 229 (SC Year 441)
Armes invades. More hell breaks loose. Nether Gate gets nicked

Source: Conjucture. Based off everyone's ravings about a Armes invasion 8 YEARS AGO when Gizels invites Armes into Falaena in S5. The detective's comments on the events 8 YEARS AGO (Check out scene with Nakuta and Sagiri Investigation #3)

Age of Characters on NCC Year 229/b]
[b]Royal Family

Arshtat is 26
Ferid is 28
Haswar is 30
Sialeeds is 17
Hero5/Faroush's minimum age is 7
Nobility
Wasil is 29
Orok is 21
Volga is 26
Mascarl Godwin is 49
Salun Barrows is 56
Euram Barrows is 11
Solis is 40
Boz is 34
Talgeyl is 62
Gizel Goldwin is 15
Euram Barrows is 11
Lucretia Mercens is 23
Army Commanders
Raja is 50
Craig Laden is 36
Dilber is 34
Brahm is 43
Dinn is 20
Queen's Knights
Galleon is 45
Zahak is 21
Georg is 21
Alenia is 16
Kyle is 16
Miakis is 14
Nether Gate
Oboro aka Shinatsu is 30
Childerich is 18
Shigure is 15
Sagiri is 14
Dolph is 12
Lyon is 8

Some Conjuctures and Observations between NCC Years 229 and 235
-Wow. NCC Year 229 should be designated as the year of Ferid butt-kicking. He took both Armes and Nether Gate in the same year. That man is amazing...or very stupid. Fighting battles both within and without usually leads to losing...badly...
-Since Lyon get adopted by Ferid 8 YEARS AGO in S5 and Sagiri escapes with Oboro 8 YEARS AGO in S5, it means that Nether Gate WIMPED OUT and get KOed by Ferid within NCC Year 229 itself.
-Note that it is implied that both Arshtat is already Queen when Nether Gate got disbanded. Old Book Volume 3 basically confirms that its is Ferid and Arshtat that went after Nether Gate and not Falzrahm.
-The year 229 is also special this is the year Hero5 first met Lyon (AWWWWWWWWWWW~~~~!!!!!!!!)
-If Arshtat is already queen in 229 that means Falzrahm must have died from illness already. The latest she will die is in NCC Year 229 itself which means that she won the conflict and kill Shahewar latest in Year 227. This is because Old Book Volume 5 says she reigned only for 2 years after killing Shahewar.
-This also means that the Falaenian Succession Conflict can only last between NCC Year 226 and NCC Year 227 at MOST. Hardly what I call a "long" conflict....
-Many Queen's Knights died during the war with Armes and it was described as a bloody and long struggle. During this time, the whole eastern side of Falaena got invaded. Cities that definately got slacked are Rainwall, Estrise, Possibly Haud if it exists and Sable. Yashuna Village,Lelcar, Lordlake and Beaver Lodge could be affected as well. Doraat, Stormfist, Hashvillie, Sauronix, Spinacks and Sol-Falaena are all not hit..I guess
-Lucretia should have arrived with Mascarl by this time. Lucretia most likely was brought in between NCC Year 227 and NCC Year 228.
-In NCC Year 229, Zahak is most likely already in the Queen's Knights already, Kyle should be joining up the volunteer army then.
-There is no record on how long the Armes Invasion lasted, but given that so much territory is lost to a "hard" foe like Armes it could take 2 years or more.
-Lym is born in the year 227. Arshtat must have bore her when she is on the throne as Queen. Boy it must be very tough on her...with her mother's recent death + Nether Gate + Armes + Her pregnacy ALL happening at the same time. Tough woman I must say...

NCC Year 235 (SC Year 447)
Lordlake Incident. Hell goes on strike.

Source: Conjucture. Based off everyone's moaning and groaning about this incident 2 YEARS AGO during S5

Age of Characters on NCC Year 235/b]
[b]Royal Family

Arshtat is 32
Ferid is 34
Haswar is 36
Sialeeds is 23
Hero5/Faroush's minimum age is 13
Nobility
Wasil is 35
Orok is 27
Volga is 32
Mascarl Godwin is 55
Salun Barrows is 62
Euram Barrows is 17
Solis is 46
Boz is 40
Talgeyl is 68
Gizel Goldwin is 21
Euram Barrows is 17
Lucretia Mercens is 29
Army Commanders
Raja is 56
Craig Laden is 42
Dilber is 40
Brahm is 49
Dinn is 26
Queen's Knights
Galleon is 51
Zahak is 27
Georg is 27
Alenia is 22
Kyle is 22
Miakis is 20
Nether Gate
Oboro aka Shinatsu is 36
Childerich is 24
Shigure is 21
Sagiri is 20
Dolph is 18
Lyon is 14

Some Conjuctures and Observations between NCC Years 235 and 237
-Nothing much, but by this time the Armes Invasion seems like ancient history and the Nobles are playing around in the Senate again.

NCC Year 237 (SC Year 449)
Events of Suikoden 5 Starts. Prelude to Hell with FITHLY DEVILS.

Source: Official Japanese Guide says the events of S5 happened this year

Some Conjuctures and Observations in NCC Yea 237 and Beyond
-Go play the game yourself.

That should be the geist of it. Did I get the timeline right? Is there any super duper secret info that I didn't have? Please tell me if there is anything wrong with this time line, I don't wanna work on a Gaiden with a timeline that has a large error somwhere...heh heh
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wow, this is excellent information. Thank you for your hard work! It also reminds me I need to update my timeline.
Rainrir

Landsknecht

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wow from the boss himself! Thanks! But I don't have 100% accurate infomation there, and I probably made a mistake for two when counting the numbers...heh heh. That is why i post it here for free audit.... :twisted:

I will be really glad if we know how long did the Armes conflict lasted. Then I can at least get to the part about Armes in my (friend's) Gaiden.

P.S. There sem to be little inteest in this topic...ahahaha
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Backstory, History & Plot Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: