Suikoden Ugly and Illegal Kriegspiel Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Editorial: Pesmerga Sucks Ass
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kobold

35491 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I knew he wrote that abusively on purpose... But people come on... Voice your disagreements, but no need to be so reactive and violent...

Just look at the name of this site. SARS. Suikoden Assumptions and Rumours Shelter. To me, i more fondly remember SARS as Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrom due to it infecting my country and giving us free school holidays(Singapore)

So well, the fact that he used such a site name kinda proves that this place is meant for entertainment. As much as i disagreed with all his points raised, it made me laugh, and i was highly entertained by it. In fact, even if i was a pesmergan fan, i'd still laugh at it even if i got mad...
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, I don't think any further dialogue would be necessary in this thread. I think both sides have stated their opinions and that's that. If there are any further concerns, feel free to PM me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Site Content Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: