Suikoden Urgent and Irenic Karma Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

700 casaulties for muller?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Parallax

Fighting 181st

1109279 Potch
250 Soldiers
3275 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The earliest that you can recruit him is right after acquiring your HQ right? I'm pretty sure I just took Viki down to Raftfleet right after my HQ was established and he and Mueller joined up. I had atrociously low casualties too, so I'm sure that didn't hurt, but I figured someone like Wilhelm would go for pretty girls.

He's a victim - not a perp - and I'm choosing to let him go.
Fudozukushi

The Fudozukushi Minion Army!

1081375 Potch
250 Soldiers
143 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Viki, Faylen, and Norma of the pretty girl attack help to get him. He doesn't like older women for some reason, anyway I won the first four battles with only 50 casualties max I'd say. Mueller praised me for "taking charge" but they didn't join me until I brought Viki along. I wonder why Mueller takes all those commands from Wilhem anyway...
proemthez

9412 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

so it isn't possible to recruit them with low casaulties alone? damn
tenton

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

proemthez wrote:
hmmm i got them at raftfleet but i was kinda *beep* i had to use the sexy babes cos i really tried to minimize casaulties. dint it say 700 cumulative? i had like 350 casaulties at most but they still wouldnt join me

I'm not sure where it said a specific amount of casualities; I usually minimize them by using Recover/Flowing Runes near the end of the battle. That, coupled with Barrage, Charge, Rage/Cyclone/etc. runes really minimizes the damage one takes. Remember in the Rainwall battle, to use the Godwin forces (as their deaths don't count). If we discount the deaths I sent those troops to, I may have had 50 deaths in total at the end of all the battles combined (before recruiting those two).

The Lindwurm Calvary (with or without Richard, doesn't really matter that much) is easily the best calvary troops you can get; especially early on, where there aren't that many good calvary commanders.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: