Suikoden Uncouth and Informational Karma Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Region modification script screwup

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 1:02 am    Post subject: Region modification script screwup Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, I thought I had a workable version of the script. However, when I used the sucker on all of you folks, all it did was take all of your invested potch without increasing any of the region stats.

That certainly sucks doeesn't it?

I know most nations invested a fair amount of their cash. I'll go ahead and reimburse all nation leaders with 2 million potch to compensate for the loss. Unfortunately, there's no way for me to know exactly how much everybody invested, so this is an approximation at best.
Parallax

Fighting 181st

1109279 Potch
250 Soldiers
3275 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd actually just noticed that bug and was considering asking you about it, when I saw the huge increase in my Potch, saw this thread, and discovered that the error had already been noticed. Hooray!

He's a victim - not a perp - and I'm choosing to let him go.
Sage

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Aw, and I thought it was just because you liked us. Will we be seeing any region stat upgrades in the pre-phase 10 future or will we just forego them for now?

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, I'll try again I suppose. The problem is the script worked fine in preliminary tests. It fubared in the actual mass production phase, which totally sucks donkeyballs beyond belief, so much so that I'd willfully do something I would not normaly do, etc.
Zeik Tuvai

Aura of the Wolf

12319 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Is that why your potch suddenly dropped into the negative numbers, Sars?

Sars wrote:
It fubared in the actual mass production phase, which totally sucks donkeyballs beyond belief, so much so that I'd willfully do something I would not normaly do, etc.

*Raises eyebrow* You've got my curiosity peaked. What are you gonna do that you normally wouldn't?
Cowardice cannot survive.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, I took the brunt of the fubared script.
Aurelien

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That's a whole lot of debt on the mercenary. He has to work extra now. Come on, feed the ducks for extra potch >.>

On a more serious note, thank you for the compensation.

~City-States of Jowston and Tinto Republic~
06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

Username

Kanaria, Most Intelligent Rozen Maiden

591783 Potch
0 Soldiers
4561620 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I assume you don't want any one investing until you have the bugs worked out? Or is it okay to do it now?

The pursuit of symmetry... Death The Kid, Patty and Liz.

SSBB Friend Code: Ace / 4339-2163-7352
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, go ahead and invest.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: