Suikoden United and Irenic Kibbutz Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Two different teams working on Suikoden now... Truth?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I get the feeling that sooner or later there will be a battle between Falena and Harmonia.

I only say this because on the continent we are on at the moment, Harmonia is obviously the major power.

Yet on another continent, I wouldn't imagine they would hold the same power. As Falena is the only place on another continent we've ever heard of, I'd happily assume that Falena is quite a powerful nation.

That war would be sweet. Georgaphically it would suck alot. Unless Konami worked the waves a bit and shifted Falena convieniently right above Harmonia lol

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
TheAngelicSin

Scarlet Demon's Fangs

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Every time someone mentions "Falena" I'm completely lost. Would someone mind telling me when Falena is mentioned? My memory must be really rusty or it was just mentioned sometime in Suikoden II.

I wouldn't mind a game set between II & III. ;P That's for sure.

So if there are two teams working on the series... that means they're continuing it most likely? I hope so, because it's become my favorite series. :|

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Some characters in the games are mentioned as being from there.

Morgan
Killey

Lorelai and Georg each have spent time there and were associated with it at one point, I don't think they're 'from there' though.

Supposedly it is led by a Queen, who has her personal assassins. There's also gladiators and slaves there.

If you're asking where has this information been given, some of it is from Richmond's Investigations on the associated characters in Suikoden II, and some is probably from Japanese-only publications.

Fliktor: I don't think we know how the war would be geographically.....we don't really know where Falena is. If I'm not mistaken, SARSadmin's decision to put it east of everything on the forum battle map was just conjecture.
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
Fliktor: I don't think we know how the war would be geographically.....we don't really know where Falena is. If I'm not mistaken, SARSadmin's decision to put it east of everything on the forum battle map was just conjecture.

Oh I know that, I was just going my "East of Dunan" & "South of Toran" - so in my mind it's located across the sea southeast of the continent. Whether there's more and more land south of Falena is unknown, or whether the world of Suikoden is a small place, and whether the land circles around perfect, Falena could be georgraphically close to Harmonia...

But when I actually write it down, it seems so far away lol

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Hrestelan

44244 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmm, a good storyline would be Windy reappearing and taking over the Queendom of Falena as the new ruler. Albert would be her strategist, Yuber can be there as well, and... mumble, mumble...

There are so many possibilities with all the characters and already established plot. If they pull out another thing as Suikoden 4, which stands so apart, I'll probably stop liking this series anymore.
Gwendal

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It`d be nice if S5 was already in development...I`m not sure I`ll believe that yet, though.

And there`s plenty of settings for new games...there`s Falena, the western continent(I always belived this to be different from Falena, but it might not be) and the Nameless Lands.

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I don't get it, two teams?

I hope they don't botch it, Suikoden 4 sounds like somone had to many bad ideas.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sophita

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

KoRnholio wrote:
Some characters in the games are mentioned as being from there.

Morgan
Killey

Lorelai and Georg each have spent time there and were associated with it at one point, I don't think they're 'from there' though.

Lorelai is said in the richmond secrets to be from Falena; Georg's is unknown (I think) but I think it's likely he came from Falena, too. (If only because dude, we Falenians have to some national heroes/criminals, and well, why assasinate a Queen who's tyranny you haven't suffered under?

I mean, really, that's just a waste of monarch murder, isn't it?

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
TheAngelicSin

Scarlet Demon's Fangs

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

AHHH, okay thanks for clearing that up! It's been bugging me for a while now and for some reason I couldn't find any information on it online. :) Maybe 'cause I didn't look hard enough but yeah, whatever.

This whole 2 team thing has been occupying my mind whenever I'm walking by my "natural path," as I call it [walking the LONG way from dorms to campus which covers grassy fields, to grassy hills, to the forest and by the lakeside], since really there isn't much else that's been bugging me. =\ I'd really like to know what's going on since this all seems so sudden.

JUST ME AND THE OTHER BIG DUDES

125356 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

mmm... Does anyone know for whish console will Suikoden V be released? I mean they`ll probably ditch the PS2 by then won`t they? What I`m trying to say is for which generation of gaming systems will this game come out, for the actual one or for the next one?

Sorry to bug with this kind of questions so soon it`s just that i`m too curious...
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I doubt they're working on it for the PS3 at the moment, so I imagine it will stay on the PS2 for now.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Gwendal

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

3 Suikodens on the PS2 would be very good, but it`ll probably be on the PS3 if they`re going to take 2+ years as usual.

Scarlet Demon's Fangs

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

But with 2 teams working on Suikoden.... would it really take 2*+* years? I mean just an honest question, not looking for any problems... just trying to delve into the issue without any bloodshed in the forums. ;P

White Wolf Templars

1428 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, it's definitely possible that more Suikodens will come out with two teams working on them...that's a good thing. I think Falena's too far away to do much to Harmonia...I'm thinking that any game involving it will reveal the final plot twist that leads to Harmonia...perhaps it'll be the second-to last Suikoden.

Perhaps the other continent would be the Zexen colonizers like I said in my topic. (Heh, I can dream, can't I?)

The Suikoden I'd most like to see would be in Sanady, though. Perhaps a war of Liberation from Harmonia?

Sinocard wrote:
I dont think I am above women, I think I am above everyone.
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The only reason I say Falena v. Harmonia is that Albert wanted to purposefully get high up in Harmonia. Yet he is rumoured to be working for another nation. There is deception involved there, and usually people go covert for invasion. But we can dream can't we *holds breath*

THUMP *falls over from lack of oxygen*

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: