Suikoden Uncanny and Illegal Keystone Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Anime : What are you watching?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

right now i am watching this pretty funny anime called irresponsible captain tylor. it seems old at the latest in the mid 90's, and it's pretty original. apparently there are only 26 episodes of this, and i'm nearly done. but it's been pretty enjoyable.

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Cyril De Montague

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Umm..right now just been mostly watching Bleach, but other then that still watch Cowboy Bebop,Cromartie High School love that anime! Romeo X Juliet, Samurai 7, Peacemaker, Full Metal Panic, That new comic version of Voltron, little bit of Gundam here and there.
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I am so behind on my anime right now...but on my list right now is:

Watching::
Darker than Black 2
Kampfer
FMA2
Seikan no Blacksmith

Suppossedly watching--but somewhere between on hold and watching::
11eyes
Bakemonogatari
Fairy Tail
Nyan Koi
Reborn
Tatakau Shisho - The Book of Bantorra

On hold for a while... ::
Letter Bee (I just might drop this cuz I disliked the 1st ep--but I usually don't drop stuff the 1st ep...)
Nyan Koi
Umineko no Naku Koro ni
------------

haha. It's basically a reshuffling of the shows I mentioned in my last post...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
El Regrs

15501 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wow. I just realized I haven't committed myself to a new anime series in a very long time.

Let's see... A couple of years ago, I was trying to catch up with the Naruto craze. Decent, but too damn much filler... even worse than Inuyasha's.

A friend tried to get me to check out Elfen Lied. I watched a couple of episodes but then forgot I was watching it. It's a damn bizarre and violent show, that's for sure. I might watch the rest if I get bored enough.

And this year, I picked Sailor Moon back up (mostly to rebel against all the females caught up in the Twilight craze and swearing that Edward/Bella was like the deepest luv story evaaaaaah. Piss on Twilight. Piss on it with a caribou dick). I actually completed all 200 episodes and 3 movies. The filler was surprisingly tolerable, compared to some anime these days. I tried watching the live action show, but I saw seven minutes of the first episode and bust out laughing when the stuffed cat that was supposed to be Luna randomly dropped out of the sky.

One thing I hope to do is check out the rest of the Macross series that I missed. That, and see more of Paranoia Agent.
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="El Regrs":2k5mnx6j]I tried watching the live action show, but I saw seven minutes of the first episode and bust out laughing when the stuffed cat that was supposed to be Luna randomly dropped out of the sky.
The sad thing is I have that exact plush cat....

I was never really able to sit through one whole ep of the live-action eps...but I skimmed some eps towards the end of the series and they put a really weird twist to the plot o__O I mean...REALLY weird...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
El Regrs

15501 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

So, uh... what the hell?

I just randomly found out last night that I didn't finish Inuyasha three years ago like I thought I did, and that they're currently airing a new adaptation, called The Final Act, that covers the final volumes of the manga.

So I watched the first three episodes, and it's just as rushed as the final episode of the first adaptation... but considering all the filler from the first adaptation, I won't complain too much. I do feel a change in the series, but so far, it feels like a change for the better. Then again, I assume (or at least, I hope) they'll tie up all loose ends.
Providence Luc

The Millenium Swords

109035 Potch
275 Soldiers
71 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

^ Ah yes, they're airing that over here with a few days delay. Never been much of an Inu Yasha fan but it looks interesting. I just can't seem to catch it whenever I sit down to watch TV so I've been watching it every now and then.

I've been keeping up with the FMA Brotherhood and I think it's doing a pretty good job of sticking closer to the manga. Two more titles that I put on hold are Kuroshitsuji and Baccano. I'm looking to finish 'em soon but time's a little bit short for some serious watching.
El Regrs

15501 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wow. Just finished episode 9 of The Final Act. It's still slightly rushed, but I'm actually enjoying it. And I totally BAWWWWWWWWWWWWW'd at the end of episode 8. :cry: Didn't think I'd do that, considering what a different person that the, uhh... person I BAWWWWWWWWW'd for had been in the first adaptation, and how much they had dragged that whole thing out until you started wondering if that person even had a purpose related to the main plot.

I'm still a little concerned with how it's all going to end, but with so much happening and so much being resolved at a consistent pace, they might just pull it off. I think I'm actually looking forward to February/March. :o
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well i am up to date with Fairy Tail. Man, does that anime suck! It does the manga no justice, just cheezed it all up. Well the manga itself was good but not great.

There isn't any other anime i'm watching at this point other than Naruto: Shippuden, Bleach and Gintama.

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Failure_Urn

[SPECTATOR]

672039 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:51 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="Starslasher":p267eush]Well i am up to date with Fairy Tail. Man, does that anime suck! It does the manga no justice, just cheezed it all up. Well the manga itself was good but not great.

There isn't any other anime i'm watching at this point other than Naruto: Shippuden, Bleach and Gintama.

I don't like the anime too much either, its also annoying that the anime is already farther along than the manga is in the states, so if I were to watch it anyway it would be spoiling the manga.

Just finished watching Lucky Star. I enjoyed the series although I lost my excitement to watch it toward the end. I have the OVA next in line on my netflix.

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I guess I should mention over here what I'm currently watching:

Legend of the Legendary Heroes --I desperately cling to this anime cuz originally I felt like it was similar to Suikoden series. That "feeling of similarity/nostalgia" has pretty much disappeared however but Ryner's background is so interesting it leaves me yearning more. The episode pacing kind of pisses my off though....and it's constant back & forth between the teo different "sides of the story" (Sions = more of the political plot | Ryner = more of the action/adventure part of the plot) leaves me confused sometimes.

Fairy Tail -- It's ok I guess...starting to feel like a real "endless" anime (lol....is that a compliment or not? I dunno myself hahaha

Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai -- One of the newer shows. Might probably be one of my favs this season just cuz I like the basis of the plot (Otamegane who's an expert at dating-simulation games but hate interacting w/ real girls --but is forced to do so)

Katanagatari -- Randomly picked this up. I don't really know why I've been sticking with it honestly...

Nurarihyon no Mago -- Another show that annoys me with it's plot pacing. Otherwise the demon stuff is pretty awesome. This series feels like a breath of fresh air compared to everything else I'm currently watching...

Otome Youkai Zakuro -- A show I initially confused with the below title. I'll stick with it a few more eps cuz the first ep made me lol and I can sort of see the potential in this series....let's see if they execute it well...

Shinrei Tantei Yakumo -- Dark mystery type show. Reminds me of Death Note for some reason. I'm also a sucker for characters with two different eyes so....I'm pretty glued to this

Toaru_Majutsu_no_Index_II -- Sequel so I watch. I didn't hate the first season so I might as well continue it.

Also planning to watch Letter Bee 2 and Hakuoki 2 ....the former of which I don't think I'll "officially" start until I stockpile more episodes.

I also checked out Star Driver but the main chara pisses me off some reason that there's a high chance I won't continue it...but I don't usually drop the show after the first ep so

hotspot

Dawlight

147042 Potch
53 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Right now I am watching Dream Eater Merry, it's really nice.. I love the opening and ending themes.
Failure_Urn

[SPECTATOR]

672039 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

hotspot wrote:
Right now I am watching Dream Eater Merry, it's really nice.. I love the opening and ending themes.

That show is on my list of shows to watch. My summer vacation is starting in a few days, maybe I'll try to get through it then.

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My "currently watching list" at the moment consists of:

Fairy Tail
Hiiro no Kakera
Medaka Box
Sankarea
Tasogare Otome X Amnesia

and a few things I've fallen behind in very badly (*cough* Fate/Zero *cough*)

They're all kinda on hold though (until enough eps pile up that I can marathon several eps in a row) as none of them are ...what's a good word...."exciting" enough that I can't bear to not watch the next ep immediately.

I think last I looked though summer season of anime looks good...

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38
Page 38 of 38

Jump to: