Suikoden United and Informational Kraalesque Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Anime : What are you watching?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37, 38  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

well, i'm not watching that many either. But people like us got better things to do :wink:

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sailor Sexy

Mikan weeps for Brady

246380 Potch
175 Soldiers
50 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It's all about prioritizing. Some of us put anime viewing higher up the ladder than pointless things like mowing the lawn or shoveling snow, ect. And I don't care to go outside all that much, too boring out there. I'd rather settle in and enjoy me some anime.

~Uguu!~
Milan Fiori

Vanguard Elite

715991 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

While.. I'm not.. quite.. okay I'm not nearly as bad as Sailor Sexy (despite the fact knowing who both his avatar and sig is..) I watch very little TV in my free time and the time most people use to watch TV I watch anime or read manga. Other than that I don't sleep, so I have alot of free time in the middle of the night.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

2324315 Potch
1337 Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My life revolves around anime and video games......It leans slightly more towards video games though so
*coughIDon'tThinkIWatchMoreAnimeThanSailorDoesAtOncecough* xD;

well anyhow....I guess a little update on what I'm watching then...
let's see...what did I post in here last time....

Mainly still watching:
Shugo Chara Doki
Kuroshitsuji
Tales of the Abyss
Maria+Holic
Zoku Natsume Yuujinchou

On hold indefinitely:
Clannad After Story
Asu no Yoichi
Akikan

More new stuff!

Sora wo Miageru Shoujo no Hitomi.... ---BAH! forget it!....Let's just call it Munto TV....everyone else is calling it that anyway....basically it's a updated remake of the Munto OVA with new stuff.

Kurokami -- It's...well...kind of like Fate/Stay Night or Sekirei if you've ever seen those...except it's less like a competition/game and more obviously "AH!! PEOPLE ARE COMING AFTER US TO KILL US!!!" ....oh....and Kurokami is more scifi/action-ish rather than magic/fantasy-ish

........oh.....I think that's it....besides trying to somehow keep up with Kateikyoshi Hitman Reborn & SoulEater....for what it's worth...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Milan Fiori

Vanguard Elite

715991 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Waiting till the Tales anime is finished. Since I just finished the game like.. a week and a half ago and the anime is just about half way through. [spoiler:1ina23i4]Ion just died in the anime I believe?[/spoiler:1ina23i4]

I'm still hanging in with Akikan and Asu no Yoichi myself. Both of last weeks episodes were good enough to make me keep watching them at least another week. Besides I'm addicted to Akikans opening song..

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Kain

Desert Claw

297869 Potch
75 Soldiers
1196 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:29 am    Post subject: Re: Anime : What are you watching? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Active:
Tower of Druaga
Toradora
Gundam 00 2nd Season

Done:
Ga Rei Zero
Earl and Fairy

On Hold
Akikan!
Asu no Yoichi!

Wishlist
Lupin 3rd Vs Conan
Evagelion Movie
Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya 2nd Season

Location: The school of making funny locations for my forum profile
102756 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

A little OT but...

I heard a rumor there's a new UC Gundam in the works, possibly around Year 0081. Anyone know if there's any truth to this?
jowy220

Location: highland royal plaza (sleeping in the bed with jilia)
0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i'm watching the manga naruto,cause the anime is too late from the manga
EternalDusk

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

still watching
Higurashi no naku koro ni kai (i recommend it to anyone that loves violence :mrgreen: )
ToraDora
Law of Ueki
Mahou Sensei Negima (A LIE!!IM JUST READING THE MANGA!! :| )
Want to watch
Rozen Maiden
D. Grayman
Higurashi no naku koro ni Rei(SOMEONE SUB IT ALREADY :cry: )
Air Gear
Elfen lied
Hellsing (ALUCARD :mrgreen: )
just finished
D.N Angel :|
SixWingedSin

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Lets see:
Watching:
Eyeshield 21
Tytania
Kurokami
Chrome Shelled Regios
Bleach
Naruto Shippuden
Blue Dragon
Hitman REBORN!
Wangan Midnight
Viper's Creed
EVE
Gundam 00 (needs to end already >.<)
MaR
Shikabane Hime Kuro
Soul Eater
One Piece

Comment to above:
Rozen Maiden was suprisingly good, Air Gear was good (manga is longer, therefore better until it gets convoluted), Elfin Lied was amazing, DNAngel was decent.

I'd toss on my watched & Wish list, but it'd be too long :)
Milan Fiori

Vanguard Elite

715991 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Not really an anime but it's based on a manga anyways. I just finished watching the Hanazakari no Himi drama.

Other than that debating if I should wait for the Maria Holic and Toradora seasons to finish before watching them or just catch up and watch the weekly releases. Same with Tales of the Abyss really.

Demon Eyes Kyo

Crimson Crusaders

260069 Potch
250 Soldiers
25 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Currently Watching :

Gundam 00 S2
Akikan
Minami-ke Okaeri
Astro Fighter Sunred

Return that soul to God.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Milan Fiori

Vanguard Elite

715991 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Tower of Druaga anime finished today after two seasons. Gotta say I was pretty satisfied with it. Watching the Sekirei OVA right now, and waiting for the season set of Miname-ke Okaeri to be put up so I can watch it at once.

Other than that Akikan 11 and the season finale of Asu no Yoichi should be up sometime today as well.

Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Right now, I'm reading Hunter x Hunter again.

Here, have some cheery images.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y186/Yvl9921/05a.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y186/Yvl9921/11.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y186/Yvl9921/01.jpg

Vanguard Elite

715991 Potch
0 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Gotta love Hisoka. Though this is technically the anime section. Not manga. :p

Despite that I usually don't read the HunterXHunter manga because half the time it's just scribbles. I know why it's like that. But I still don't like it.

Well! Spring release time is almost upon us! What will people be picking up to watch?

Queen's Blade- Seems to be based on a type of japense book based game. Other than that I like some of the seiyuus so giving it a shot. It sorta looks like a fantasy version of Ikkitousen which if that's the case then I'll probably drop it. But everything gets a first chance!

Pandora's Heart- An action fantasy that has an Alice in Wonderland background theme. I've seen the first few chapters of the manga and it looks really good. The company animating it usually does a great job so it's one I'm looking forward too.

Second season of Hayate the Combat Butler- I really liked the first season, so here's to hoping the second season is just as good!

FMA- They're completely redoing it I believe right? I love Rei Kugimiya so who knows. I'll probably watch it.

Tears to Tiara- Possibly maybe. First episode will decide.

Sengoku Basara- Another iffy one. Kinda seems like a grander scale version of Demon Eyes Kyo or something similar. But then again I liked Demon Eyes Kyo.. soo..

K-on- Looks pretty fun, seems to be around the same type of anime as Lucky Star. And on that note as Konata would say "Moe Moe Moe!"

And the last one I think is Asura Cryin' which has an interesting story I think. So uh yeah! There's my list!

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37, 38  Next
Page 36 of 38

Jump to: