Suikoden Urgent and Illegal Kosher Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Changes from Phase 10
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Kalidor wrote:
I have a few questions as well.

1. The investment of potch has been listed as a new feature for phase 10. I thought, however, that investment would be going in for the end of phase 9 too, so that if we'd set up the preferences we'd get the first round of investment before phase 10. Is this still the case?

That's pretty much what's holding off the start of phase 10--the script that automatically increases region stats according to invested potch.

Quote:

2. Also in regards to investment, it is listed that if the TECH stat for a region is high enough, there will be the option to build advanced warships, new advanced regiments, etc. How will a nation be appraised of these developments? Should we PM with the tech stat of our highest region and see what that opens up, or will you reveal things piecemeal to a nation as their highest TECH stat increases?

The latter.
fuji

9643133 Potch
16500 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Terrain penalties and bonuses will be present in phase 10?

___ "That's not much"

"It's enough"
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ah, goodie. It wasn't as much of an overhaul as I was afraid of. I still think there should be a multiple choice option instead of an open input for the phase action thing.

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Blasphemy wrote:
Terrain penalties and bonuses will be present in phase 10?

It's partially implemented at this point. I'm pretty sure it will be fully implemented by the time Turn 1 rolls around.

Yvl wrote:
Ah, goodie. It wasn't as much of an overhaul as I was afraid of. I still think there should be a multiple choice option instead of an open input for the phase action thing.

It's already multiple choice.
Aurelien

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Another few questions:

1. Follow up on sabotaging has to be specific, would this mean that a nation attacking an opponent's region must now specify where they attack from?
Ex: If Crystal Valley - Lamua road is sabotaged, but then Falena attacking Nameless Lands, must they specify that they attack from Lamua or Haagru or Dusumnek to then determine whether the sabotage works or not?

2. If yes to the above question, if Nameless Lands attack Dusumnek from Crystal Valley, they sabotage Crystal Valley - Lamua road and Falena did attack from Lamua, would there be 2 different battles since 1 is affected by sabotage while the other isn't?

3. If Crystal Valley attacks Dusumnek, and Lamua attacks Crystal Valley with no sabotage being involved at all, would I be correct to assume that they'd still be separate?

4. Regarding the terrain, if there is a combined battle (ex: Crystal Valley attacks Lamua and Lamua attacks Crystal Valley), how to determine which terrain is in effect?

That's all for now again >.>

EDIT: Just mistake on question 1, corrected to type "now" instead of "not" glad Sars understood my intention.

~City-States of Jowston and Tinto Republic~
06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

Last edited by Aurelien on Thu May 04, 2006 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Black Pesmerga wrote:
Another few questions:

1. Follow up on sabotaging has to be specific, would this mean that a nation attacking an opponent's region must not specify where they attack from?
Ex: If Crystal Valley - Lamua road is sabotaged, but then Falena attacking Nameless Lands, must they specify that they attack from Lamua or Haagru or Dusumnek to then determine whether the sabotage works or not?

Yes, that would be helpful for us Admins. Otherwise, we'd have to ask.
I'll add this to the FAQ.

Quote:

2. If yes to the above question, if Nameless Lands attack Dusumnek from Crystal Valley, they sabotage Crystal Valley - Lamua road and Falena did attack from Lamua, would there be 2 different battles since 1 is affected by sabotage while the other isn't?

There will be two separate battles regardless of whether the path is sabotaged or not.

Quote:

3. If Crystal Valley attacks Dusumnek, and Lamua attacks Crystal Valley with no sabotage being involved at all, would I be correct to assume that they'd still be separate?

yes

Quote:

4. Regarding the terrain, if there is a combined battle (ex: Crystal Valley attacks Lamua and Lamua attacks Crystal Valley), how to determine which terrain is in effect?

That's all for now again >.>

At the moment, such battles will be calculated as having "no terrain."
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I meant multiple choice for the potch input option, so that people dont go and throw away 39999 potch for nothing.

The Tonberry Eggsperience

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm sure people can be smart enough not to put 39,999 potch down as their number. And I'm sure people who don't understand the system will ask their Nation Leaders how it works or read about how it works. At least I'd hope they'd do that. :|
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Budehuc Castle All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: