Suikoden United and Inspirational Kibbutz Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

G4 TV
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jorge Prima

La Raza de Héroes y Protectores de Osito

938390 Potch
1120 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 7:06 pm    Post subject: G4 TV Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Does anyone get/watch this channel? I know it was formally known as "tech tv" and people liked it better when it was known as this, but I think its a pretty cool channel..

My favorite show is of course the infamous X-play. I was angry when they gave suikoden IV a 3/5 but, seeing that the gave Suikoden III 5/5 I don't mind to much.

I also like Attack of the Show, it's annoying that they replaced the two old co-host, but the new girl is cool.

Also, I miss the FILTER! I wish it would come back already(along with Cheat)!

and Judgement day could burn in hell, Thank goodness they got cancelled here in US.

J et J

Angelus on Aftershave wrote:
But it stings SO GOOD.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
KratosJudgement

Hell Knights

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah I watch G4 tech tv and X-play is currently my favorite show but cheat and arena are behind that.

They have that new line-up of shows called the Midnight Spank now I haven't watched it yet but it looks alright.
Jorge Prima

938390 Potch
1120 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

KratosJudgement wrote:
Yeah I watch G4 tech tv and X-play is currently my favorite show but cheat and arena are behind that.

They have that new line-up of shows called the Midnight Spank now I haven't watched it yet but it looks alright.

I personally find midnight spank stupid, it's just a bunch of re-runs. Although, I'm a big fan of the comercials!

J et J

But it stings SO GOOD.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Flare

Flying Bolts of Doom

680830 Potch
3700 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I really like watching XPLAY. It has good reviews and I like the minisegments. Shag Grimgravy is the best along with Morgan Von Vebb's veb of destruction. Awesomeness.
KratosJudgement

Hell Knights

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There used to be all knids of shows on G4 before they mixed like Tech tv but commercials are fun I love hearing about OXIclean at 11:00 o'clock at night...
Vince Muerto

The Cool Guy Regiment

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I really hate G4. The only good shows on the whole channel are Brainiac and Attack of the Show. Tech TV was so much better (I liked Unscrewed and Screensavers).
X Play is one of my least favorite shows ever. I think that their reviews are pretty decent, but I hate the hosts and crappy forced dialog between them. Adam Sessler is OK, but Morgan Webb annoys the crap out of me. The show would be much better if they replaced her with somebody cooler like Mr. T or something.

At least Attack of the Show is good. I like it better than Screensavers because the hosts are much better.
LordKratos

Seraphim Of Kooluk

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah Brianiac and attack of the show are really awesome, although I have to say I like X-play , but I agree with you Morgan Webb is so dumb I could never imagine her playing a game... and the forced dailouge is annoying as well I agree with you about that.
Tron Bonne

The party members you never use

579843 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

pth. G4 is just the second channel for men, behind spike TV. The Screensavers was an awesome show before they turned it into the abomination that is Attack of the Show.

I'm glad to see that there are some people on the interwebs other than me that hates Morgan Webb. or rather, what she's become. I like to call her Black Hair Morgan. Blonde Morgan was awesome on the Screen Savers, and she was six years younger too.

There was no forced dialog on TSS, so her real personality came out, and it wasn't annoying. but, it seems Black Hair Morgan is here to stay. at least there's Screen Savers esque podcasts on itunes.

Mikan weeps for Brady

246380 Potch
175 Soldiers
50 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I liked it more when it was Tech TV. I don't have G4 on my current cable, but if I happen to go visit my friends or parents, they get the channel so I watch it from time to time. I like X-Play just for the fact that I can see some games and what they look like without having to buy them first. I do not like the hosts, as I recall they seemed like they tried too hard to sound geeky cool with the way they talked. I always expected someone to talk about "pwning some n00bs" or something whenever they would talk. And yes, Morgan Webb is one of the worst offenders of this. I'd bet she'd get her ass handed to her if she actually tried playing any of these games she's supposed to be reviewing. That's just the impression I get from her, she doesn't seem like a gamer. There were some other shows on there that I liked, but I can't recall what they were called, since I usually only get to watch the channel a couple times a year.

~Uguu!~
Tullaryx

Custodiae Corvi

4092785 Potch
200 Soldiers
20 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I used to like TechTV and only got to know G4 once the two combined into one network. G4 really didn't do it for me. They tried to go for the cool look and cool-sounding hosts rather than actually being informative and helpful with their shows.

The party members you never use

579843 Potch
1000 Soldiers
7777 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

what i dont understand is that everyone seems to think that morgan webb is hot. i strongly disagree. she looks like a man. i saw a picture where someone pasted final Fantasy IX's Steiner's face over Morgan's body (it was one of her maxim pictures). when you look at her real face, it does look Steiner-ish.

Queen of Falena

579729 Potch
0 Soldiers
2545847 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

After seeing their review for Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner and Rule of Rose, and their Final Fantasy ass kissing, I was all "Sucks~".

Jorge Prima wrote:
What? Our pokemon aren't obeying?

When a problem comes along YOU MUST WHIP IT!
Jorge Prima

938390 Potch
1120 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The last remotely watchable shows on G4 today are X-Play and Attack of the Show. Sadly though, it’s not enough for me to continue viewing the channel. What I want to know is who’s the freaking mastermind who figured that video game viewers would rather watch shows such as Cops and Cheaters, over The Arena and CinemaTech. The drastic changes that has occured over at G4 is almost as bad as the changes Toonami has done to Tom.

J et J

But it stings SO GOOD.
Flare

Flying Bolts of Doom

680830 Potch
3700 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I want TechTV back. Does anybody remember that show called Portal? That show was hilarious. I miss it.
Tonberry

The Tonberry Eggsperience

1819401 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I watch this channel for Ninja Warrior, but that's it. It's a really good show. You should all give it a look. :D
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Media All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: