Suikoden United and Irrational Knowledge Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

The Ultimate Wrestling Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 159, 160, 161

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Flamo Bringer

Flamo-chan

11929 Potch
150 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well having just opened wwe.com about RAW televised last night, it appears that the world heavyweight championship will be the Big Show vs Edge now at WM25 (Edge disqualified himself in the world heavyweight title vs Cena on RAW so Cena didn't win the title)

For no. 3 nahhh Flair won't unretire, he's just making "special" appearances with all the other legends so...

No. 4 Miz well... He kinda can wrestle... Just that he's been teaming up with John Morisson (formerly Johnny Nitro) now and they've gone from WWE Tag Team Championship to the World Tag Team Championship and they're in ECW which is screwed up... Miz and Morrison also won the grammy awards for best tag team of the year and best wwe.com show "The Dirt Sheet"

Oh and Christian is back! He went from TNA back to WWE again and currently part of the ECW roster (:
Geddoe

Eyepatches of the Faith

397934 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, I heard about Christian coming back...in a perfect world, there'd be some drama with Edge. Wasn't there some sort of 'grandma' angle with this?

My friend keeps telling me about 'The Dirt Sheet'...I'm gonna have to go check that out.

I saw the look on Edge's face as Vickie announced that Show was the #1 contender. It was still worth the price of admission to see Edge knock Cena the #)($*&) out with the belt, even though he did get DQ'd. Seeing Cena get knocked out will never get old. *goes to look at the SCM that HBK did on Cena*

That's http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOXVSN8fN2E, in case you missed it.

More later, people. Did I mention that I missed y'all?

Rebel of Babylon

1127979 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="Geddoe":2llr7rms]Yeah, I heard about Christian coming back...in a perfect world, there'd be some drama with Edge. Wasn't there some sort of 'grandma' angle with this?

Well, from what I've read, there was apparently supposed to be an angle where Christian would be revealed as the one who attacked Jeff Hardy prior to the Survivor Series (the whole disgusting "Jeff Hardy found unconscious in hotel stairway" report they ran) but it was changed to Matt Hardy when fans (I refuse to use the term "WWE Universe") began expecting and chanting for Christian.

Quote:
I saw the look on Edge's face as Vickie announced that Show was the #1 contender. It was still worth the price of admission to see Edge knock Cena the #)($*&) out with the belt, even though he did get DQ'd. Seeing Cena get knocked out will never get old.

I'd really like to see Orton punt Cena's head, putting him out for several months (or years). I marked when Cena, despite getting the win, didn't get the championship and even more so when it was announced that he wouldn't be getting the title shot at WrestleMania. However, this is WWE, where they can change things for all sorts of illogical reasons. Remember the buildup to WrestleMania 22, where Randy Orton had won Rey Mysterio's title shot, but Rey got the pity vote and was put back in to make it a triple threat.

I wonder if the Edge vs. Big Show booking means WWE managed to come to an agreement with Hogan about facing Cena at WrestleMania. Or maybe Cena will try to barge his way into the Randy Orton vs. Triple H match for the WWE championship.

Edit: I read online that WWE hopes to sign Hogan for WrestleMania and, failing that, they will put Cena in to the World Heavyweight championship match. Well, I guess we should be lucky that WWE hasn't decided to have Cena face Undertaker and end his winning streak. I would be seriously pissed if they did that.

"You make me smash the clock and feel, I'd rather die behind the wheel.
Time was never on my side, So on I wait my whole lifetime."
Flamo Bringer

Flamo-chan

11929 Potch
150 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:07 am    Post subject: Re: Re: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="Elc":1zggj2mu]

Edit: I read online that WWE hopes to sign Hogan for WrestleMania and, failing that, they will put Cena in to the World Heavyweight championship match. Well, I guess we should be lucky that WWE hasn't decided to have Cena face Undertaker and end his winning streak. I would be seriously pissed if they did that.

If that happens I think the percentage of people watching WWE would go from 100% to 0.01% :evil:
Geddoe

Eyepatches of the Faith

397934 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Highlights of RAW:

Edge's face when it was revealed that Show and Vickie were doing the freaky naughty

HHH and Orton fighting at his 'house'...Why don't they wrestle that well in the ring? That was easily the best fight I've seen in a long while.

Flamo-chan

11929 Potch
150 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

HAHAHAHAHA man I laughed so hard looking at Edge's, Cena's, Show's and Vickie's face when it was all revealed!!

And true that, agreed 100% that Orton vs Triple H in his 'house' was one of the best since forever! :D

And quick news, on ECW Christian went on to win the Tri-Branded Money In The Bank Qualifying Battle Royal!
It was sick!
Geddoe

Eyepatches of the Faith

397934 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

From tmz.com:

Quote:
Tampa Police have confirmed to TMZ that former WWE wrestling star Andrew "Test" Martin has been found dead last night in his Harbour Island, FL apartment.

Police responded to a call on their welfare hotline from a concerned neighbor who had seen Martin motionless and was, "concerned for his well being," after peering through Martin's apartment window.

Martin, 33, last worked for the WWE in 2007 and once had a relationship with former "Dancing with the Stars" contestant Stacy Keibler.

The cause of death has not been revealed, but police say no foul play has been indicated.

Do I need to run you guys a list of the wrestlers that have died in my hometown of Tampa? [Harbor Island is a mile south of downtown Tampa]

Arrgh. I remember him best as the guy that Stephanie loved but Vince didn't want her to marry. Any other memories, gang?
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Wrestling All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 159, 160, 161
Page 161 of 161

Jump to: