Suikoden Ugly and Illusional Kriegspiel Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

The Ultimate Wrestling Thread
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 159, 160, 161  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dakota

Protectors of the Deeper Well

1300636 Potch
69 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 9:41 pm    Post subject: The Ultimate Wrestling Thread Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wrestling is a big time thing in my neighborhood so i'm asking you all do ya like wrestling :?:
Elc

Rebel of Babylon

1121979 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, I'm a fan of World Wrestling Entertainment and enjoyed World Championship Wrestling while it was around. I even went to the recent WWE house show in Vancouver, though my only disappointment is that Ric Flair didn't make an appearance, but I was pleased to be able to see William Regal in action. It's funny, Canada is considered the Bizarro World of professional wrestling (even acknowledged on TV by Jerry Lawler) because we don't react the way fans in the United States or abroad may.

One match in particular, Steven Richards was playing the face (I think, anyway) whereas William Regal was the heel. Regal got the chants while Richards was booed.

I've been a fan of wrestling since 1989, though my brother got into it much sooner. I've gone to two of the three Pay-Per-View events which have come to Vancouver, (WWF In Your House: International Incident in 1997 and WCW New Blood Rising in 2000) I missed WWF Rock Bottom, though I saw it on Pay-Per-View.

I'm not as big a fan these days as I was back then, as it doesn't bother me if I miss some of the shows (oddly enough, I usually fall asleep through some of the RAW and SmackDown! broadcasts.) I do trying catching the Pay-Per-Views in the theatre (they're no longer available on analog cable here, only digital, which I don't have.)

"You make me smash the clock and feel, I'd rather die behind the wheel.
Time was never on my side, So on I wait my whole lifetime."
Daniel Blackhand

siswai'aman Brotherhood of Pain

330059 Potch
0 Soldiers
5731866 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've been a huge fan of wrestling since I was able to watch T.V. and comprehend it even in the slightest which is about 24 years. I got out of it for a while but have since gotten back into it even harder this time around. When me and my friends get together it is a huge wrestlefest. I have done a number insanely cruel moves to my friends including the Rack, Power bombs, and as many submission moves as I can get locked on. My ultimate goal is to find the right person to hit with a Stone Cold Stunner.

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I used to watch WWF and WCW back in 1995 up to around 1999-ish. Since then I didn't really get them on TV (for whatever reason the cable showed them once in a while and not routinely) and especially now that I have no cable at all (no, I don't live in USA). So I only browse some wrestling sites just to check on how WWE and NWA TNA (and other federations) do lately.

Quote:
My ultimate goal is to find the right person to hit with a Stone Cold Stunner.

Usually teachers, school principals, bosses, supervisors, customers, girlfriend's parents, or just random bum on the street would be the perfect candidate. >=)

~City-States of Jowston and Tinto Republic~
06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

Elc

Rebel of Babylon

1121979 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

While on our lunch break at work around March, one of the guys decided to do some push-ups, and I could resist grabbing his ankle and applying the Ken Shamrock ankle lock. It didn't take very long for him to start screaming and tapping out so; just to be cruel, I released the ankle lock, grabbed both his legs and locked on the Sharpshooter. Meanwhile, another guy simultaneously grabbed his arms and pulled them back into a modified bow-and-arrow, and the poor guy is just screaming "I give! I give!"

I've never been able to check out TNA (I believe they've dropped out of the NWA at this point) since it's primarily only on Pay-Per-View which is only available on digitial cable with the available cable systems, and we don't get Fox Sports or whatever network TNA Impact is on.

I was only able to really watch three years or so of WCW on TV, but I caught quite a bit of the Pay-Per-Views from 1996 on, until TSN started airing Nitro. The odd thing about it was TSN also aired RAW (still does) so on Monday's we would get RAW and the on Wednesdays we would get Nitro. When Nitro expanded to three hours for a time, TSN would air the first showing uncut and then trim it down to two hours for the encore showing, usually cutting out the match I was looking forward to.

Aurelien

1567728 Potch
0 Soldiers
157 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
While on our lunch break at work around March, one of the guys decided to do some push-ups, and I could resist grabbing his ankle and applying the Ken Shamrock ankle lock. It didn't take very long for him to start screaming and tapping out so; just to be cruel, I released the ankle lock, grabbed both his legs and locked on the Sharpshooter. Meanwhile, another guy simultaneously grabbed his arms and pulled them back into a modified bow-and-arrow, and the poor guy is just screaming "I give! I give!"

Poor guy, I hope you all did that to him before he had his lunch, and not just right after. ROFL. It'd be a huge mess if you did it after. *imagines all the vomitting and stuff* Yuck.

~City-States of Jowston and Tinto Republic~
06.06.2004 - 20.01.2008

Watari

Lone Wolf

303 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I used to be into but lately I have not really cared if I miss a show or two...but the rest of my family loves wrestling.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Dakota

Protectors of the Deeper Well

1300636 Potch
69 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Good we got fans of rassling here so I'll start a topic here whose
you FAVORITE WRESTLER?Mine is a tie between HBK Shawn Michaels and Hollywood Hulk Hogan those are mine whose are yours :?:
Elc

Rebel of Babylon

1121979 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My favourite wrestler is Kurt Angle, though I really do have a lot of favourites. One of them is no longer in WWE and has become a trainer for Ohio Valley Wrestling, that being Lance Storm.

Other favourites of mine include (in no particular order of preference): Eddie Guerrero, Chris Benoit, "Nature Boy" Ric Flair, Randy Orton, Undertaker, Chavo Guerrero Jr. and William Regal.

Of the old school guys, favourites include: Hulk Hogan, Randy Savage, Roddy Piper, Bret Hart and the late stars: Owen Hart, Curt Hennig and Rick Rude.

Martouf

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have lots of wrestlerling games.
Daniel Blackhand

330059 Potch
0 Soldiers
5731866 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My favorite 3 wrestlers in in order from 1 to 3 are Stone Cold, the Rock and Mick Foley.

Animal Rangers

3075764 Potch
275 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I guess I am somewhat into wrestling. I was into it in 1998ish-2000ish (about the time of the New Blood in WCW...). After that for about 1 or so years I couldn't care less, but a friend of mine talks about wrestling non-stop, so to be able to know what he is talking about, I started watching it again. Is it just me or is Stacy Keibler one of the hottest divas of all time....

Official Smoke Bomb User

Space For Rent. Contact Me for Details
Locke

Poker of Doom

157293 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I concur, Stacy is hotter than hot, specially if you see her in person.

Please tell me I'm not the only person here who loved ECW. I first got into ECW by reading about it, but after watching it I was hooked. To me they did everything right. Except, well manage money.

As for favorites of all time I'd probably say Sting, Bret Hart, Jimmy Snuka, RVD, and Mitsaharu(SP?) Misawa.

3 Time Suikox WWE Fantasy Champion
MMan9000

Animal Rangers

3075764 Potch
275 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I never really was into ECW all that much. The only way I got into wrestling was the fact that I rented nitro for the PSX, then my dad showed me that he found wrestling. I usually watched WCW back when it was better then raw (during that 86ish week period that Nitro was better then Raw). I watched the WWE's (then known as WWF) Sunday Night Heat now and then. I just never watched ECW, but after hearing so much about it, I wish I did....

Official Smoke Bomb User

Space For Rent. Contact Me for Details
Daniel Blackhand

330059 Potch
0 Soldiers
5731866 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I enjoyed ECW and I really like the new Nonstop Wrestling Action they have. Some of the things those guys do make ECW and the WWE's hardcore spins look small.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Wrestling All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 159, 160, 161  Next
Page 1 of 161

Jump to: