Suikoden Unique and Inspirational Kibbutz Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

108 stars battle
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Which set of stars would win?
Suikoden 1
7%
 7%  [ 4 ]
Suikoden 2
50%
 50%  [ 28 ]
Suikoden 3
21%
 21%  [ 12 ]
Suikoden 4
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Suikoden 5
20%
 20%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 55

Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:13 pm    Post subject: 108 stars battle Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If all the stars from each game were to fight, which game do you think would win? Keep in mind that as far as we know, Pesemerga and Yuber, Mazus and Crowley, etc are evenly matched. If a character appears in more than one game he counts as having killed himself, or something like that. @.@

Sacred Rising warrior

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I choosed suikoden 5. It was close between 2 and 5 but then I just thought. both games have a kinda like half rune. Shining shield and Black sword for Suikoden 2, and Dawn and twlight for suikoden5. Then I remembered about the Sub rune. and then all those beavers.... and well beavers are stupid so their out. and then I thought of Isato the best archer ever. so I gave it to Suikoden 5!

^Click on the Banner!^
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ninjar

The Shins

247440 Potch
1500 Soldiers
400 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think that the Suikoden I stars would pull out simply because of their ridiculous magic and such. There is also the fact that characters generally ended up with gobs of life as well.
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I chose Suikoden 1 (BTW I only didn't post this in the first post to avoid creating a bias) primarily because what it would come down to is the True Runes. It is possible from what I understand for most Ture Runes to be able to wipe out an army or two. The only survivors would be other bearers of true runes, since they would be able to counteract its power or something. Out of all of them I've played, Tir's Soul Eater Rune is the most powerful. You know, since it CAN freaking eat all of the enemies with "Hell"...

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i chose suikoden 2. for me it had tons of characters that i liked in it, and even had some ones from 1 in it also. georg was strong in it, viktor and flik were a lot better than they were in 1. i just found the characters in 2 to be better.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Zamza

Fire Dragon Cavaliers

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I chose Suikoden 2 because there is no match for Zamza. Also with all the skilled S row fighters (Oulan, Rikimaru, Georg, Wakaba, L.C.Chan, Fliktor, Pesmerga, and of course Zamza) in 2 I gave it the slight edge over 5. Plus I still haven't finished 5 yet so I can't really choose that over 2 yet.
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

o.O what's with the Zamza fascination anyway? I've been wondering about that...

Fire Dragon Cavaliers

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Why do you wonder about it? He's the greatest and most powerful character ever! Just ask him...
mumbay

White Maiden Mercenaries

167500 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I say Suikoden V because i only play Suikoden III-V an di saw Suikoden V being the best outo f all of them and i figured Georg was so powerful he killde half the enemies ((he was able to do the change hit thing)) and kill most of the monsters

I also thought because it had alot of races and had the GUNS and of course the Maxamillion Knights and Warlocks relatives and all relatives mostly of other games
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
I also thought because it had alot of races and had the GUNS and of course the Maxamillion Knights and Warlocks relatives and all relatives mostly of other games

suikoden 2 also had a lot of races, had 1 howling voice guild person like 5 and had a maxamillion knight in it. and releatives from people from one.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Yontory

9094 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Suikoden III. Because they had more true rune than other series. And Sergeant Jordi just kick ass!

Demon King's Ambition

41 Potch
1150 Soldiers
25 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd go with Suikoden V. It has monsters like Georg, Richard, belcoot, Zerase and Levi. Have Hero and Lyon doing all creation constantly and things can go pretty well for the Suikoden V team. Not to mention Zerase + chain magic

To relive those Halcyon days of youth
Yvl

Sanctus

55224 Potch
1063 Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You people do remember/realize that Suikoden 2 had Georg in it as well... right? In the words of my friend, equipping him with a Rage rune is a war crime in that game.

Forsaken Elites

194469 Potch
361 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Suikoden 2 had the squirrels! I think we already have a winner.

Vince Muerto

The Cool Guy Regiment

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I voted for Suikoden III because of the Elemental Runes. They are all strong. Suikoden III has Yuber as a SOD as well, even though he's a baddie, he would still count in a battle of SODs.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: