Suikoden Ugly and Infamous Knowledge Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Which .hack//Sign Character Are You

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Buff

Venus Doom

Potch
Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 5:38 am    Post subject: Which .hack//Sign Character Are You Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i just found this and since we'll i'm into .hack//sign currently i thought i post this here just for fun.

http://quizilla.com/users/theonedave/quizzes/Which%20Dot%20Hack%20SIGN% 20character%20are%20you%3F/

i'm sora, which is kick ass since he's my favorite .hack character.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Eden

Private Godwin Army

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Bear - You are Bear, the Heavy Blade whom cares for Tsukasa like a son. You're old, but that means you have life experience combined with your high intelligence and wisdom levels.

1286 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 46943 times.
3% of people had this result.

That's nice, 'cause not everybody choose like I did... 3%... almost unique :mrgreen:

Cool, I changed two of six answers, because I wasn't absolutely sure if they are really correct, but still I got Bear as Character!

The Fool
Fudozukushi

The Fudozukushi Minion Army!

Potch
Soldiers
143 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Tsukasa - You are Tsukasa, the WaveMaster who can't seem to log off the network. You're a loner and believe people are inherently selfish and dumb. You're confident you're better off stuck in The World, away from those people that've hurt you.

3267 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 46962 times.
7% of people had this result.

Now that's just bizarre
Ikano

Prince Geass Falenas

Potch
Soldiers
3028000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

....I got Bear too....I tried to edit my answers several times and still got Bear...
that "3% of people had this result" thing can't be accurated o_o

oh...I did manage to get Helba once, heh

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Buff

Venus Doom

Potch
Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i answered some of the questions to what was sora was like, since after all he is my favorite character in the series. 8-)

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Malt Hitman

31st H.R. Regiment: The 31st Wrecking Crew

Potch
Soldiers
5035 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ginkan - You are Ginkan, the "Silver Knight" who tries to protect Subaru and advance the cause of Justice within The World. You seem a bit power hungry, though, despite perhaps having pure reasons.

646 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 47024 times.
1% of people had this result.

So my heart is in the right place and my mind is out there in Looney Toons land? Sweet.
Yvl

Sanctus

Potch
Soldiers
12421 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Tsukasa - You are Tsukasa, the WaveMaster who can't seem to log off the network. You're a loner and believe people are inherently selfish and dumb. You're confident you're better off stuck in The World, away from those people that've hurt you.

My original answer was Sora, but I find it foolish that I only got that because I picked "God of Death" "Teenage HS student" and "Twin Blade." There are more definative features that should outweigh such things.

I was EXACTLY like him a couple years ago though... but I have changed.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Advertisements & Fun Links All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: