Suikoden Urgent and Illegal Kibbutz Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Newspaper

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Site Content Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RedCydranth

Ice Dragons

3650446 Potch
194 Soldiers
100 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 9:03 pm    Post subject: Newspaper Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I was thinking about something that could happen here at Suikox that brigs us all "together". Something with a Suikoden-ish feel. Ever since Suikoden III there has been a newspaper where the tenkai/hero (in III's case) could come and read the ongoings of the Suikoden world.

What if we have a Newspaper here that would publish weekly or bi-weekly issues in the Eike's Library portion of Budehuc Castle. It would could have an Editorial setion where we could post some hillarious theories that our members propose (similar to the Neclord is the true good guy on Suikox.com site). Other possible things would be war updates written from an unbiased view, interviews with members showcasing their real lives or getting to know them better. Also perhaps we could have a "comment Box" portion of the paper where members can voice their opinions Anonymously (the author of the paper would swear secrecy).

The possibilities can expand as far as it allowed. Of course I believe this should be a staff run thing and not a one nation ran thing. Also, any potch gained from the posting of the newspaper is divided equally among its authors.

What do the admins think of this idea? What about other members?

Fantasy Football (NFL) Sign Ups in Sports Forum!
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think it's a good idea.
dark-knight

Knights of the Dark

23181 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

great! a newspaper for the forums. very suikoden-ish. now for a title: the Suikox Times?

im looking forward to seeing this.
Eden

Private Godwin Army

558571 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I am not sure whether I asked the question before in the other thread or not, but I wondered who will choose on which parameter the interview will take place. Should the interviewed person one of the oldest members who everybody knows as member but the least people who he is in his life outside SuikoX. Do you start with SARS or something? Or do you choose the opposite? You could take a member of each nation who isn't that famous outside his own nation board...

The Fool
Axiose

Altruistic Apparitions

100019091 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There is a thread discussing this in Budehuc Castle. Red may or may not be looking for suggestions, but as he is running the show, I would foward all queries to him.

[Axiose] [Fliktor]
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.     Forum Index -> Site Content Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: