Suikoden Unique and Irenic Kraalesque Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Peter Griffen V.S Homer Simpson
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Whos Funnier?
Peter Griffen
60%
 60%  [ 27 ]
Homer Simpson
40%
 40%  [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 45

hotspot

Dawlight

147042 Potch
53 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

peter griffon all the way
Inko

Nikostratos

629196 Potch
5000 Soldiers
465 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Peter wins hands down.
Martouf

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Peter would win with his moth coverd.
Satyr2

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Since Peter gives a bad example of us Rhode Islanders, I have to vote for Homer. Actually I love Peter, its just I find Homer so much better. Plus Brian and Stewie are the reason I watch the show anyways.
Mad Mage

0 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

People make a good point when they talk about old Homer vs. new Homer. Starting out as a funny but fairly dumb guy Homer's idoicy has become more extreme with each season to the point where it's just sad. The violent mood swings and whimsical cheap lines of the new Homer don't do the old Homer justice.

I'm gonna have to give this one to Griffen as he is simply hilarious, an imo a much better "extreme" Homer.
Odessa++

11000 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

HOMER!.....mmmm homer :roll:
Swedish Ninja Pirate

7156 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmm I think Homer is funnier than Peter but he still doesn`t got a chance against my real favorite, Invader Zim, he is THE BEST.
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Homer Simpson definately... I don't know who Peter is :P
Homer has aways somehow managed to make me laugh with his complete stupidity, especially in the new series.
Lunarblade

White Wolf Templars

1428 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Peter Griffin, hands down. Homer makes me want to hit him with his stupidity, it's ruined the Simpsons. Family Guy is great because Peter's stupidity is more based on lack of wisdom than intelligence...he always randomly relates real life to TV shows.

Sinocard wrote:
I dont think I am above women, I think I am above everyone.
Futch

JUST ME AND THE OTHER BIG DUDES

125356 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I will vote for Peter, as many say, the increased amount of stupidity in Homer's actions is starting to get me annoyed...
Starslasher

Chunks of Chaco-late.

1177790 Potch
300 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I just saw some episodes of the family Guy a few weeks ago. Pretty funny, even though half the time their tongues are breaking the speed limit. There seems to be a little bit of difference between the two characters in question.

But as to who was the star of their shows, Peter Griffen didn't seem to be in the spotlight. It was Stewie (even though i like Brian better).

But Homer ruled in the Simpsons. He would be there to put in the gag. Yes, he seems to....no, scratch that, is becoming obsolete as the rest of the episodes are. Tis' a shame: The Simpsons have passed their time. It must come to an end. But even from watching the old Simpsons episondes over and over again, Homer still cracks me up.

Hence, Homer wins. But Peter does give Homer a run for his money.

Bork! Bork! Bork!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Masaya

Flying Fusillades

222963 Potch
75 Soldiers
3635 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd have to say homer, I guess it sorta depends on what kind of comedy you like to watch, and Homer does seem to have more ofa spotlight than Peter, but I've enjoyed alot more Family Guy episodes than Simpsons..

Astramaniacs

158943 Potch
225 Soldiers
35 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I voted for Homer...just becuase I generally like the Simpsons better than Family Guy...now if it was Stewie instead of Peter, then there'd be a different story. :wink:
smush88

1500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Peter. In a landslide. "Now, I know you're a feminist, and I think that's adorable, but it's grown up time and I'm the man."

Some of the inconsiderate bastard's quotes make me roll with laughter.
Sai Fujiwara

Executors of Divine Providence

22038 Potch
0 Soldiers
5678 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Aww man, Peter is just soooo comical. He's a total MORON, but that's part of what makes him so hilarious. Granted, his laugh is terrible, but I'm just sick of anything to do with the Simpsons. They had their moments, but as of now it's just like... eh...

Another thing in general about the two shows, is how Family Guy and Peter deal with all these other odd and hilarious things which are alluded to.(Did I spell that right???) References to commercials, movies, other shows, world events, and well... All kinds of odd things! I dunno, I stopped watching the Simpsons after a couple of seasons, so maybe I missed something, but I enjoy almost every episode of Family Guy, so yeah. Peter's got my vote.

After all, just check out the quote... 'Nuff said!

Happily Married to the Lovely Lady Chris Lightfellow! :D
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Media All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: