Suikoden Urgent and Illegal Kraalesque Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Peter Griffen V.S Homer Simpson
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Whos Funnier?
Peter Griffen
60%
 60%  [ 27 ]
Homer Simpson
40%
 40%  [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 45

Dakota

Protectors of the Deeper Well

1300636 Potch
69 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 10:05 pm    Post subject: Peter Griffen V.S Homer Simpson Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The time has come the ultimate battle of laughs Peter G. & Homer S. who do you think is funnier? I think Peter G. is much more Hiliraious then Homer why you ask well here we go.....
1-Peters laugh always cracks me up
2-Peters pure idoicy makes him funny
3-More memorable laughs like his this famous Family guy moment
(Peter just got plastic Surgery and hes skinny and Buff)
Peter:(walks in)Knock Knock!
Bryan:Hey buddy you can't just walk in here HOLY CRAP its Peter!
Thats one vote for Peter.
Jebus

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Bit late, but I have a question first. Old Homer or new Homer?

I liked the old Homer. He seemed more like a person instead of just an idiot. Then again this is about who's funnier, and I just went on a tangent there didn't I?

Funny-wise, Peter wins.

The Dark Ones Own Luck

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
15000 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Homer Simpson. I despise Peter Griffon with a passion. Don't get me wrong, Family Guy is a pretty funny show (IMO Simpsons, South Park, and Futurama are way better.) but the only characters I actually like in the show are Brian and Stewie. The show is usually pretty funny, but every time Peter opens his mouth I just want to hurt him. His laugh is annoying, his character is annoying, and I just plain hate the guy. I can tolerate Homer's idiocy, even new Homer, but not Peter.

The Executors of Harmonian Order

35712 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

While they are both very funny characters I have always found Homer Simpson to be funnier and Peter just rather annoying. I like Family Guy more than The Simpsons but prefer Homer over Peter. Brian or Bryan however it is spelled in this case and Stewie literally make that show what it is and I must say otherwise Family Guy would be quite down the list of my favorite cartoons than it is at the moment.

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Hmmm i really can't decide and i really dont care.....I find them both hilarious and both their shows have like no background that makes any sense...So they both have unending boundaries....Thats the beauty they can do virtually anything in the show.....But anyways im undecided cuzz there only cartoons and it dont matter they both make me laugh
Watari

Lone Wolf

303 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Peter wins hands down.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Gwendal

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I`ve never seen Family Guy, so I have to vote for Simpson.

Rebel of Babylon

1124503 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've never watched the Family Guy and don't watch The Simpsons anymore, so I vote for Homer simply because I don't know Peter Griffen. However, I didn't really find Homer to be all that funny either, he could be amusing at times but not on a consistent basis.

"You make me smash the clock and feel, I'd rather die behind the wheel.
Time was never on my side, So on I wait my whole lifetime."
Dark Viktor

The sleeping deaf guys

24500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yuk Yuk Peter Griffens the funniest guy on tv :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Edge Riou

Brotherhood of Strife; Fate

311768 Potch
11 Soldiers
724673 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think that Peter is a lot funnier. I have always hated Homer.

Angels' Requiem

114115 Potch
0 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I like Peter more then Homer. (How do you tell what's 'new' Homer and 'old' Homer, I knew there was a new season, but how do you tell?)

But I think atleast a few people will agree with me when I say: Stewie (or however you spell it) baets them both easily.
leena fighter

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Peter. Old Homer was pretty funny, new Homer has turned me off of the show. Peter is consistantly funny, so he wins.
Marshmallow

Shikigami

203358 Potch
110 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Peter. I despise the Simpsons with a passion, and although family guy get's annoying if you watch a single episode too many times, I still like Peter waaay more than Homer, or and of the Simpsons for that matter.
Joe x

500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

you got to go peter griffen he is 10 times funnier than homer
Esra

Guardians of Ilam

0 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Under certain circumsances, this would be a pretty hard call because I'm a big fan of both shows. I watched the Simpsons ever since they came onto TV and till they were cancelled last season only missing, litterally 1 or 2 episodes. Then with Family Guy it's about the same...the thing that swayed my decision to Peter Griffen is the fight that he had with the giant chicken in the 'Da Boom' episode (best fight sceen ever!!!)
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Media All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: