Suikoden Utopian and Irrational Kraalesque Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

hazuki (spoilers)

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AKUMA X

12025 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:01 pm    Post subject: hazuki (spoilers) Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i just talked to craig laden and recruited rania...i went to the harbor and shes not showing up! any help? btw, belcoot is NOT in my party.
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You're in the middle of an event. You can't recruit Hazuki until you finish the entire "meet Craig Laden and go to the Sindar Ruins and help Lyon" event.
malicesoul

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Could you get Hazuki before you meet Craig though? When's earliest possible time you can get her?
Jowy Atreides

486378 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

She is available once you reach Spinacks.

Last edited by Jowy Atreides on Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The earliest is when you arrive at Spinacks for he first time. The "free recruit" timing ends when you enter Sauronix, so as long as you dont' enter Sauronix, you can recruit her.
malicesoul

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Alright. Thanks! Hazuki's one of my favorites characters. I wanna be able to use her as much as possible. I'm also excited to see this awesome new HVG gunner. I missed her the on my 1st playthrough. Wait, could I also get Haleth during this time too? I missed him on my 1st playthrough as well
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

you can't get haleth until the final level of your castle is available. but it's best to talk to him so when it comes time to go and recruit him the whole scene will start.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
malicesoul

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I see. thanks
Sami

Liberating Swords

199204 Potch
27 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I took Marina to Hazuki, Marina was rude to her and she left... didn't see her after that. Another missable character? Recruiting in V is really unforgiving.
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

if you take marina and belcoot with you after you tell hazuki you know belcoot, all three of them will talk. marina actually wasn't really rude to her, just seemed dissapointed.

malicesoul

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I also brought Nikea with me for some more extra dialog
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

what does she add to the convo?

malicesoul

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nothing much. Just mentions how Hazuki whooped her a few times in some prior competition. And makes fun of her for trying to enter the Sacred games.
Admiral Ackbar

Seekers of Hawke's Hot Stuff

1008758 Potch
100 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think Gavaya talks to her as well.

Next time I get to Spinacks, I'm brining Marina, Gavaya, and Nikiea before bringing Belcoot to see if they ALL talk to her at once. Then I'll add Belcoot in to have all four talk to her. I'll report here if anything special happens.

^Actual quote!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: