Suikoden Utopian and Illegal Keystone Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

What Video game are you waiting for to come out?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Celes Tilly

Buttery Lungs

290293 Potch
666 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I can't wait for the new Zelda game... that'll be awesome. Other than that... eh, Xenosaga II and... uh... oh yeah, KH2. Yeeeeeep. <3 Zelda.
runemaster

The Arrows Of New Armes

11500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I can not wait for and this ios a hard one can you guess it is ..........SUIKODEN4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Noot

Faithers of the Defend

186551 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Even though I have my doubts (based mainly on the character designs and the preliminaries for the story), I'm waiting for XII of the series that will not be named.

And I'm grabbing Suikoden 4 next week, fo' sure!

It's hard to bargle naudle zauss with all these marbles in my mouth.
El Diablo Negro

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Of course i'm waiting for Suikoden 4, but thats a given. Other games i'm looking foward to are Fire Emblem for GC, Digital Devil Saga, and Devil May Cry 3.
acid_brain

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I am looking forward to the American release of Kingdom Hearts II.
Carabbit

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ys VI and Shining Tears, now that Suikoden IV has been checked off my list.
josiskrazy

500 Potch
114 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

im looking forward to...

Magna Carta (hopefully it gets released in the US)
Tales of Rebirth
OZ (Fumi Ishikawa/Suikoden 3 team's new game, hopefully itll get a US release)
GT4

Something Wicked

162570 Potch
200 Soldiers
40 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Now that Suikoden IV is taken care of, I'm awaiting XII and AC of the series that shall not be named. I'm not sure what else at the moment because I have been out of the gaming loop these past couple months, what with school and all. I'm sure there are many games that I will have to mention here once I become aware of their upcoming existence. :wink:
We have an urge to kill
And our lust for blood has to be fulfilled
We'll fight 'till the end, and send our enemies straight to hell!"
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wow... just a a lot more reviews and now... I can't wait for Elder scrolls VI olivion... that game has the geratest graphics I have ever seen (hyperbole... but the graphics gets a 10 out of ten from me). and the last elderscrolls on the Xbox was absolutely great! it was elder scrolls III : morrowind. I am also looking forward to another Role playing game due out for the Xbox (Elder scrolls VI is on the P.C by the way) the game known as Jade empire... this game looks awesome... (I don't usually big up any games but when I do, people can tell that the game will be just as great as I say...) It has gerat graphics and... well... it'z awesome, I can't show screenshots here and the long review but more information on both these games are on gamespot if anyone's interested...
Horned Loa

Guardians of the Merchant

96000 Potch
1000 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Quote:
Now that Suikoden IV is taken care of, I'm awaiting XII and AC of the series that shall not be named.

What the hell???? You aren't even a Harmonian! Where'd you pick this up?
Dakota

Protectors of the Deeper Well

1300636 Potch
69 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

What the flip is the Series that will not be named????
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Who cares what series... but the AC definately gives the whole name away... I would type it here but rules say that the game will now be known as the series... AC should stand for something like After Crisis... is that enough clues Sir Croix? I hope I didn't break any rules...

Suikoden 4 was taken care of? not really a big fan are you?

Lady Bishop... from reading your post it seems that you are angry about something... mind enlightening us all... I have a brief idea but just want to make sure...
Lunarblade

White Wolf Templars

1428 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

JNX wrote:
Who cares what series... but the AC definately gives the whole name away... I would type it here but rules say that the game will now be known as the series... AC should stand for something like After Crisis... is that enough clues Sir Croix? I hope I didn't break any rules...

Okay, I'm officially confused.

ANYWAY...Now I'm looking forward to Kessen III and Xenosaga: Jenseits von Gut und Bose...

Later in the year, Final Fantasy 12 (It's made by the guys who did Final Fantasy Tactics, so I'm crossing my fingers that it doesn't suck like 8 and 10.)

Sinocard wrote:
I dont think I am above women, I think I am above everyone.
Deleted User 1

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Lunarblade wrote:
Final Fantasy 12

That's the word... I remember reading that that game and it's sequels and prequels were to be called 'the series' from then on and breaking the rule would... do something... I can't remember what...

Well... so long as this ain't breaking the rules... I'll try to stop confusing you... the game I was refering to was Final Fantasy: after crisis...

I hope that helped answer what you was thinking of... sorry for the confusement everyone...
Crono

Something Wicked

162570 Potch
200 Soldiers
40 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Actually I was refering to Advent Children, not a game but I figured I would put it down. As for picking up the "series that shall not be named"...I have my sources....mwahahha :twisted:
We have an urge to kill
And our lust for blood has to be fulfilled
We'll fight 'till the end, and send our enemies straight to hell!"
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Game & Anime Discussion Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8

Jump to: