Suikoden Uncanny and Infamous Kosher Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

A month after release, Are you still playing V?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Still playing V?
Yes, in the middle of the 2nd or 3rd or more times through
51%
 51%  [ 15 ]
Yes, been playing daily since 3/22 still very much enjoying the game for the first time
13%
 13%  [ 4 ]
Kind of playing off and on, no need to spend too much time on it with all the other games to play
20%
 20%  [ 6 ]
No, finished it once or more times already
13%
 13%  [ 4 ]
No, no time or haven't got it yet
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 29

Geddoe

Eyepatches of the Faith

397934 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm on my second time through because the first time, I only finished with 105 stars. [darn that Nakula!]. Hopefully, I'll get through this and then go back and finish II, because I dropped II like a hot potato when V came out.

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Choose the third option, since it was closest to my situation.

I've finished it once, but I'm going to go back and screencap it pretty heavily for a few projects I'm working on. I'm not going to go through it again until after I get out of school though, since half the stuff I need is there.

Though I'm not really playing any other games heavily. I've started Shadow Hearts 3, though I've only put about 4 hours into it. I probably won't go fast through Suikoden V next time I play it either.

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Fudozukushi

The Fudozukushi Minion Army!

1081375 Potch
250 Soldiers
143 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Currently on my third playthrough, and I just broke the 144 hour mark. Trying to get the Eresh Checkers piece, the only one I'm missing. I'm also trying to figure out the Quad Lightning formation.
Elzamine

Verse of Vitality

1798792 Potch
500 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I finally finished the game for the first time earlier this week. With school keeping me so busy I haven't had much time for it.
I've started new game + but I'm still at the very start. I intend to play around a bit more this time ^^
I got all 108 characters the first time, but I didn't do as much maxing as I usually do. I can collect more good items though, so that's fun. I got Eresh the first time through, so I'll go get poor Euram hehehee

-My DeviantArt-
Falcon Critical

Haia's Star Pupil

678159 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Suikoden V is only the second game EVER that I have completed then immediately restarted... the first being FF Tactics. I am on my second playthrough and probably would be on my third if my bish of a playstation didnt keep going GRR GRRR GGGGG GRRR on my disk and basically crashing every time it has to load anything. Sometimes its okay but its so damned annoying. I might have to get a PS3 early, though I normally wait till they're down to half the starting price... if it means i can play Suiko V properly its all good.

Rage

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm on my 2nd playthrough also. Like Falcon, this is the first game I've played twice after finishing my 1st playthrough. All the endings and sceanrios this game has, along with the collectables you can get, has made this game replayble IMO.
Blazing Camp

Rage

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm on my 2nd playthrough also. Like Falcon, this is the first game I've played twice after finishing my 1st playthrough. All the endings and sceanrios this game has, along with the collectables you can get, has made this game replayble IMO.
red stuff

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm thirty hours in my second run. I just spent eight hours on it today after neglecting it for a while due to schoolwork.

I started it up about 4-5 days after finishing it the first time. I NEVER start a new game in an RPG that soon. Usually I wait at least a month or so. But I love this game so much that I really had the urge to replay it right away. Plus there's so much I didn't see the first time, that I didn't feel "finished" with the game after beating it. Part of me was afraid that I'd get sick of it, but my second run has just reinforced my opinion that this is the best Suikoden yet...and one of the best games this generation.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: