Suikoden Uncouth and Illegal Keystone Old Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Most Annoying Character **spoilers**
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic :: View next topic  
natsun7gem

Natsun gem of Aronia

37113 Potch
14 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The most annoying character for me was LYON...! Congratulations!
i just dont like her, that's all... Everything about her...(sorry Lyon fans)

Moroon
its not that cute... He's a crazy beaver
Dolph. The way he talked made me sleepy. So...monoton..
Lu is the 2nd annoying gadget girl for SURE....
And Gavaya personality makes me wanna slap him on face 99 times!
Alenia is the 3rd annoying in the game...
And Marina the 4rd....
that's all...
I'm looking for a same path, that I couldn't find in the past......

genne atreides aka natsun gem
Evil luca blight

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Most Annoying Character **spoilers** Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

most annoying character for me is Seed and Culgan form suikoden 2
UberPendragon

40855 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:01 am    Post subject: Re: Most Annoying Character **spoilers** Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="Evil luca blight":2ytd7xx0]most annoying character for me is Seed and Culgan form suikoden 2

Never thought I'd see them listed in this topic, there usually fan favorites as the tragic heroes of Highland. What are your reasons if you don't mind my asking?

For me I have to say there was a time when I would have said Neclord, I couldn't believe he came back in S2 but several games later...I kind of miss the old bat. That being said I will have to go with Guillame, I can't imagine why you would have a Criminal/Pedophile join your ranks (especially with all those children running around) But I guess Budehuc just needed an appraiser that badly...? Also is dialogue is horrible and almost completely pointless, he has no real motivation to do anything the whole game...I just don't like him.

God Save The Queen!

R.I.P. Harmonia-Online
Evil luca blight

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:03 am    Post subject: Re: Most Annoying Character **spoilers** Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i dislike marina .Salum' lyon. Alenia

i don.t know somthing about seed and Culgan just pissed me off
Destiny's Warrior

Mercenarios of Destino

17251 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:34 am    Post subject: Re: Most Annoying Character **spoilers** Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="Evil luca blight":3jgi3lf9]i don.t know somthing about seed and Culgan just pissed me off

Maybe 'cause they weren't too fond of Luca? Haha.

Most annoying character for me would have to be Nanami. Found her completely irritating after you get your HQ. I found myself sometimes shouting at the screen, "I REALLY DON'T WANT YOU IN MY GROUP!". Never worked though. =(
Wind Rune

640 Potch
2 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Vincent De Boule! not only does he just stand there in the cell in moravia like a moron when i rescue Warren and Victor making me walk all the way up again, he is too damn cheap to pay 200 bits! :damn: whew! been wanting to get that off my chest for ages
luv_spade

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Most Annoying Character **spoilers** Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Bump =]

I hate AGARES BLIGHT.

He's a old gay retard. :damn: .

Agree?
karuhigamiDURV

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

schtolteheim reinbach the third annoyed the hell out of me.
he was just so, stupid.
Kyle rox my sox

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:54 am    Post subject: Annoying people right.... Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

For one mainly the bad people like Euram, Gizel, Lord Barrow and people like that but, the MOSt annoying persons would be the princess and Lyon. Lyon because she wants to protect, protect .... PROTECT I know it's her job but, it get annoying after a while at first it was cute but then it was over the top. Lym the princess is annoying because she keeps on going "Prince, prince" or something , well it i sreal nice that she loves her brother and all it's weird? :roll: :roll: :off topic:
kenren

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Any character that resembles people I hate in real life.
devoin

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

okay one i hate marina for her being a jealous ***** and stealing belcoot from lym

gulliame because he is a Criminal/Pedophile and then those kids saint loa knights that he watches and twitches with
shabon for not telling her traveling mates gulliame tried to "play with her"
euram for his stupid disease
lu for those bam-bam-bam boom
childerich his manner just disturbs me
dolph for his no emotion actualy reminds me of sai off naruto
salum i just freaking hate him i feel like hanging him then bring him back to life and kill him 99 other times with extreme toture
estrella for her rudeness
graham cray he just hurts all five of my senses
that weird freak you find in the sewers of suikoden V he is OBESSESED with GODWINS you want to stop them go marry them and keep an eye on them for godsake's
hortez VIII he is just the most useless character and when you talk to him he always don't know who you are
idk..... maybe it's just hearing "who the fuck are you" when i want some scrolls annoys me
stardragonsword

4560 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Euram was an annoying little punk,if I knew him in real life I would probably punch him. At times I felt myself wanting to say "There's no way this guy is straight." and then when he'd flirt with the princess my immediate thought would be "Dude she's like 10!" I don't know...the guy just rubbed me the wrong way....

Nanami was very annoying,"I want to come with you! You're being mean! I'm coming with you!" Fine B--ch let's go already geez....

Dolph,for trying to be as emo and moody as Luc....THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE!!!!!!
Rachael

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wilhelm for being a pervert and Gavaya for being an EXTRA SPECIAL kind of pervert. Jeez, at least Euram had an excuse for being interested in Lym. "Lymmie"? Give me a break.

Oh, and I know that this was 4-5 years ago, but...One more Euram fan here! Favorite character, in fact.

I didn't like Marina at first, but then I realized I was just jealous. :p Still don't like her BIG HAPPY GREETING portrait. It's a little off-putting.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9

Jump to: