Suikoden United and Infamous Kriegspiel Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

I need a flipping map!! (spoiler)
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Elixxur

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 1:12 pm    Post subject: I need a flipping map!! (spoiler) Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ok so I just got done with the first battle at rainwall. Now I need to go west (according to Lyon) and go to Rafffleet (sp), only thing is I can't find it! I keep landing up in that one town with the windmill things. I see another town on the bottom of rainwall, but it I can't enter it since the entrance is on the bottom. The river seperates me from entering it too. So where can I find a detailed map? Gah this game sucks without a map. At least four had one!
Sage

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Go southwest, not southeast, and follow the river and you'll end up at Raftfleet. You cannot get a map yet, but soon you can. After you (spoiler->) break Lucretia out of prison, go back there with Cius and Lelei in your party along with an empty slot in your roster and let Takamu out of his cell. Go back to the bottom of the prison with the save point and search the back right corner to recruit him. He gives you a map. This can be done right away after recruiting Lucretia and crew and returning to Raftfleet.

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

So toward the revolving bridge? Or that one weird artsy city..
Sage

The Invincible Weeds

803820 Potch
0 Soldiers
2 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Neither. Haud is north. The revolving bridge is northwest. Go southwest.

My bad drawing of where to go

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If you get lost, I'm pretty sure you can just hug the river while heading south; I blieve it curves to the South west.

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
poorguy171

91805 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If you're going to Estrise, you're going east. Go the other direction (west) and you should find it.

On a related note, I think people's complaints about the world map were unwarranted. It's not more vast than that of any other 2D RPG's map, nor any 3D's RPG for that matter. And the directions were perfectly clear. I never needed to look at a full world map, except to figure out if I could walk to Hershville (I thought I'd missed it :D).

Demon King's Ambition

41 Potch
1150 Soldiers
25 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'll warn you..once you do get the map, try not to be TOO disapointed. It certainly isn't the best map I've ever seen. Really, It only seemed to be a slight improovement and prettier looking than the default map, but ah well, I guess. Like poorguy171 said, directiosn on where to go always seemed to be well enough given that getting lost never really happened.

To relive those Halcyon days of youth
Elixxur

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

oh I get it. When I head downward, I noticed a city, but I couldn't enter it since the entrance was on the other side of that huge mound.

Thanks guys!
Elzamine

Verse of Vitality

1798792 Potch
500 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I have to say, the navigation in this game is hard sometimes. Even once you get the map, you get lost.. The world map isn't the worst of things though. With the newer complicated areas, the lack of a map in locations makes it really hard to naviagte sometimes. The map in suikoden 3, just a little thumbnail thing, would have been much appreciated in this game. I remember I got lost in a forest for about and hour because I kept missing a passage, ooooy!

-My DeviantArt-
Thief

Truth

213998 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

They were emulating Suikoden II all over again. We did enjoy the absence of field map in that game, didn't we?
Lonelion

Lonelion's Naval Fleet.

4727 Potch
106 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

There is an un translated one in bradygames game guide(pages24 and 25).

http://www.myspace.com/lonelion7769
http://www.duefiumi.com
http://z6.invisionfree.com/suikocross
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Elixxur

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

omg this lack of a map system is starting to make me hate this game. I am in the caves right now going to the prison. I keep coming to dead ends!!! On top of that every five freaking seconds I get in some random stupid battle. I'm already on level 30 and yet I still sometimes can't retreat!!! I hate this, why can't they make this more like the first two games?

I thought four was bad, this is worse..
Jorge Prima

La Raza de Héroes y Protectores de Osito

938390 Potch
1120 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 2:11 am    Post subject: ! Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well I found some maps at gamefaqs here

Hope it helps!

J et J

Angelus on Aftershave wrote:
But it stings SO GOOD.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Elixxur

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah I was using that, thanks! =)
LaLaLaVinCE

Bro of Liang Shan Marsh

7820 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Actually the most frustrating place is the Twilight Forest...it nearly cause me crazy... :roll:
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: