Suikoden Unique and Illusional Knowledge Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Two quick questions about Leon and Greenhill

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dew Dust

2127634 Potch
200 Soldiers
104 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 4:01 pm    Post subject: Two quick questions about Leon and Greenhill Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My first question is with regards to Leon Silverberg in that I have read somewhere that he makes some famous goodbye/defeat speech if you beat him with Viktor's unit prior to the forest fire. I have tried it 10 times in hoping that the computer would defeat Leon's team, but with no success. I am wondering if anyone actually achieved it and what was this famous speech of his?

My second question involves the strategy with the starving out of Greenhill. I thought the game said it was Jowy's plan. However, I have seen people arguing that it was actually Leon's. Logically, I would assume it to be Leon's and then Jowy just executed it, no offense to Jowy. But I could have sworn it was Jowy's idea. Does anyone know of this?

Thanks! Much appreciation for any help.

Les Renés

1056014 Potch
224 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I can't help you with the first question, but I believe that the strategy was Leon's. The characters who attributed it to Jowy were not aware that he had Leon working with him. Later, I believe, when Luca commends Jowy's strategy, Jowy says that it was actually Leon who came up with the idea.
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 6:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Two quick questions about Leon and Greenhill Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Dew Dust wrote:
My first question is with regards to Leon Silverberg in that I have read somewhere that he makes some famous goodbye/defeat speech if you beat him with Viktor's unit prior to the forest fire. I have tried it 10 times in hoping that the computer would defeat Leon's team, but with no success. I am wondering if anyone actually achieved it and what was this famous speech of his?

i have never seen it, but from what i read really the only way to get it it put tsai in viktor's group since he'll have the fire spears.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

You need to have Tsai and Jeane in your team to maximize the chance of defeating Leon's unit. Even if you succeed, all he would say is something like, "You surprise me, full retreat!"

As for the Greenhill strategy, that was Jowy's idea. Leon was not recruited back then. This comes from one of the publications--I can't remember which one exactly.
Dew Dust

2127634 Potch
200 Soldiers
104 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thanks guys, particularly you Sars. I will try it out with Tsai and Jeane, but this would also mean that if anyone would to try it, they would lose out on the whole fire scene with Shu and Leon. I guess, it truly isn't worth it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: