Suikoden Utopian and Infamous Karma Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Water Margin Online
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vincent Vingerhut

Knights of Rass Will

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It looks like a very fun game, but why the heck does it ask for a passport numbder. I find that scary, who knows what they might do with it. But giving a fake number doesnt seem right either, as their has to be some other persons passport number you are using.
VikiFanatic

Keepers of Balance

Potch
Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

actually, it's been mantioned somewhere in another forum related to the game, it's okay to fake it. Since it's been told to be used only when you're under investigation. So most of the time, everyone around you never cheats... That's a good thing.

Vincent Vingerhut

Knights of Rass Will

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ok thanks Vikifanatic,

I have downlaoded and isntalled the game and made an account. My characters name is Machiavelli and it is a monk. Perhaps I will meet some you guys online and even hold a quest together. The game seems pretty interesting, its nicely done, although I have a hard time to remember all those Chinese names. I mean one time I have to look for Chen Sheng, then for Chan Liu then for Liu Cheng etc etc. Thankfully the gamers here help eachother out in finding the objectives.
VikiFanatic

Keepers of Balance

Potch
Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes.. This game is harder than you think. We need all the hlep we can get... I'll try and add you guys to my friends list when i'm online. And Machiavellian, what server are you? So i can add you to the list as well...

Vincent Vingerhut

Knights of Rass Will

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

VikiFanatic wrote:
Yes.. This game is harder than you think. We need all the hlep we can get... I'll try and add you guys to my friends list when i'm online. And Machiavellian, what server are you? So i can add you to the list as well...

Well I am active in 2 servers:

Jingyang Ridge (character name is Machiavelli)

Changzhou City (character name is Sanada)

I am looking forward for any colaboration when we have the oppurtunity for it.
Felipe

Intelligent Turtle

Potch
Soldiers
500 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sanada? From the Samurai Warriors series?

Anyway I'm back at Changzhou, a friend of mine had a hero and he decided to leave it with me since he has other 3. So I'm playing there again with Felipin. Still lvl 25 though.

Knights of Rass Will

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

well yes and no, not actually based it on Samurai Warriors since I never played that game, but probably the same character: Yukimura Sanada, the historic figure from the Japanese Warring States period (sengoku). The Sanada clan was among the most notorius clans during this period, especially for their greatly skilled tacticians and the fact that this clan had members supporting both sides (East; Tokugawa and west; Hideyoshi) as part of the tactic to enshure the survival of the Sanada clan.
Felipe

Intelligent Turtle

Potch
Soldiers
500 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah this is the guy. Yukimura Sanada. You should play the game, it's a good one.

Keepers of Balance

Potch
Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wow. I'm having a hard time levelling up since i'm a solo Literatus... It's kind of sad though. I need someone to heal... I guess i'll check around. Meanwhile, i'm trying to get to the Rabbit King. It's kind of tiresome killing off low-level rabbits just to finish a quest... :roll:

Vincent Vingerhut

Knights of Rass Will

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Rabbit King? Which quest is that, Whom do you need to talk with in order to activate that quest?

BTW Sanada is a peasant

Machiavelli is a monk

But I dont have any magic skills :(
VikiFanatic

Keepers of Balance

Potch
Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

oh, you need to talk to the guard near the NPC that teaches you the living skills. He'll ask you to collect some rabbit ears and when you come back, he'll ask you to take care of the Rabbit King. That'ss what i remember.

Vincent Vingerhut

Knights of Rass Will

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ok thank you.
Sialeeds

Jowston loyalists

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Is the game in English?
Vincent Vingerhut

Knights of Rass Will

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yes it is, although there are a lott of chinesenames, which all look similar :?
Felipe

Intelligent Turtle

Potch
Soldiers
500 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

About the Rabitt King quest. I think the first 100 people who did this quest got the "Full-Time Hunter" title.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Advertisements & Fun Links All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: