Suikoden Uncanny and Inspirational Knowledge Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Water Margin Online
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
VikiFanatic

Keepers of Balance

Potch
Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I joined recently. It's actually a pretty good game. Annoyed with the skillbooks though. I really need them right now. Guess i'm gonna have to work hard. Just so you know here are my characters...

(Actually, just one for now)

Viki - Literatus - lvl 13

Hawk Thanatos

Radical Dreamers

Potch
Soldiers
1337 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

What server are you on cause I have a lot of spare skill books.
John Layfield

Last Literature D-Line

Potch
Soldiers
3525 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well then, if you ever want to party up, add me to your buddy list if you ever see me online. My leveling up is stalling without a regular party.
One day, I shall come back. Yes, we shall all come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.
Jorge Prima

La Raza de Héroes y Protectores de Osito

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Speaking of buddy list, does anyone know how to get people the HELL off your buddy list? It's bugging the hell 'outta me, once I add a person, there name won't come off, so I have to be picky of who joins my buddy list. Gracias!

J et J

Angelus on Aftershave wrote:
But it stings SO GOOD.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Pierrot Le Fou

Rain Dogs

Potch
Soldiers
196054 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I've been playing this a bit as well, on the Changzhou City server. I got a level 15 Taoist Priest (Tongpu) and lately all I do is farm..

Its a cool game, I really like like the music and the art more than the other aspects of the game, they create a surreal kind of feel. So look in the fields for me sometime! Heh, does anyone know what to mix with the crops when tailoring?
VikiFanatic

Keepers of Balance

Potch
Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm currently in Cangshou server, hawkthanatos. Hoping you're already in the same server i am. I'm currently looking for cheap meditation skillbooks. Since it's a must have.

Hawk Thanatos

Radical Dreamers

Potch
Soldiers
1337 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

... :(
Medi's probably the one skill I cant help you with though you're lucky cause it's cheaper than it was a few days ago (like 20K).
Felipe

Intelligent Turtle

Potch
Soldiers
500 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm in the new server now, the Jiangyang Ridge. I started there and it's better than the last one for me, it don't have too many poeple playing. But it will soon change into the Cangchou, Cangzhou, wherever server.

Mi nick there is Garurumon, xD. Just for you to know. I'm peasant.

The Black Blue Bird

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Buff wrote:
looks like i'm going to be checking this out. :mrgreen:

same as him ^^

Radical Dreamers

Potch
Soldiers
1337 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If you're still playing VikiFanatic and still need medi I have one. PM me in game (HawkThanatos).
VikiFanatic

Keepers of Balance

Potch
Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh... I'll try and do that, hawkthanatos. However, not right now. Something terrible happened and i can't play yet. But i'll make sure to add you to my buddy list whenever i can go play again.

Just so everyone knows, my characters are now...

Changzhou
--------------------
Viki - 17 - Literatus
Luc - 8 - Taoist Priest (Ice)

Dynast

Rising Storm

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I swear that I almost fell off the chair when I realised that it was a .com.my URL that I was seeing there. It's just that...well....I'd never would've thought that a Malaysian game would reach even Suikox.

But. I digress.

I'm still debating if I should join, though. Are there any system requirements that I'm not aware of?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
VikiFanatic

Keepers of Balance

Potch
Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well... I haven't seen any system requirements of the game as of yet. But possibly, you need to have a good video card and at least 125MB RAM. Quite similar requirements to Ragnarok.

Prince Falenas

Tinto Dragons (Formerly Falenan Dragons)

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Damn, I really want to try this, but between 'required passport #' and the fact that my comp isn't my comp.... At least for the first problem you can just make one up, but for the second....

Thanks, Dew Dust!
Felipe

Intelligent Turtle

Potch
Soldiers
500 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

That's bad Prince Falenas, it's a good game.

So hey guys I'm back to the Changzhou server, still lvl 23 with Felipin.

I saw you today Thanatos, you were selling a hero! How do you got one? Item Mall?
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Advertisements & Fun Links All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Jump to: