Suikoden Utopian and Informational Knowledge Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Water Margin Online
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Felipe

Intelligent Turtle

Potch
Soldiers
500 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 7:22 pm    Post subject: Water Margin Online Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Water Margin Online is a MMORPG about the water margin legend (yeah the Suikoden one).

It's cool and it's free if someone wants a link, just PM me.
Jorge Prima

La Raza de Héroes y Protectores de Osito

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

boooooooooooooo! Give the link here(jk Felipe, I love you). But yeah, I got it from a friend. It's free and its EXACTLY LIKE SUIKODEN.

This is the closet well get to suikoden online.

J et J

Angelus on Aftershave wrote:
But it stings SO GOOD.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Leb

Pizza Toppings

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

This would need to go into the Advertisements and Fun Links section. However, you can't just tease with that whole "I'll PM you the link" thing. A quick google search came up with this, so I'll assume it's what you're talking about. Looks like one of those "free for life" MMOs that're a dime a dozen.

http://www.108.com.my/english/main.php?lang=eng
Felipe

Intelligent Turtle

Potch
Soldiers
500 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yeah, this is the site. Thanks Leb.

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It takes forever to download(I'm still doing it).

btw...Thanks Felipe and sorry!

J et J

But it stings SO GOOD.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Buff

Venus Doom

Potch
Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

looks like i'm going to be checking this out. :mrgreen:

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Vextor

Potch
Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd recommend not to join this, because the amount of personal info you must input to register for this will allow anybody to apply for a loan or a credit card as you.
Masaya

Flying Fusillades

Potch
Soldiers
3635 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Even though I'm probally goign to take Sars warning..I really want to join and call myself "Sagacious Lu" ;)

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

Potch
Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I want to join, but I refuse to join anything that asks for my passport; just like sites that want my SSN.

Pity.

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Buff

Venus Doom

Potch
Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

if it asks for a ss# just input a fake one if you can.

Jorge Prima

Potch
Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Buff wrote:
if it asks for a ss# just input a fake one if you can.

I think someone mentioned that at their fourms. It might work, I think...

J et J

But it stings SO GOOD.
Acheron

Stonewall Brigade

Potch
Soldiers
1325 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Inputting a fake passport number is lying Buff and lying is wrong and doesn't reflect well on a persons character. Well I would say that if it was for something legit but yeah, fake information with this stuff is the way to go. I put my real information down so I could take a pull-up competition at the fair in the fall. I got a phone call last week to set up an appointment for me to meet a Marine Recruiter this summer to discuss my future options. Yeah, so fake information!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Buff

Venus Doom

Potch
Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Acheron wrote:
Inputting a fake passport number is lying Buff and lying is wrong and doesn't reflect well on a persons character. Well I would say that if it was for something legit but yeah, fake information with this stuff is the way to go. I put my real information down so I could take a pull-up competition at the fair in the fall. I got a phone call last week to set up an appointment for me to meet a Marine Recruiter this summer to discuss my future options. Yeah, so fake information!

well if it's some thing like that on a place like water margin then it would be right since a place like that should have the right to know your passport of social security number.

Sophita

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

Potch
Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm not sure it's even legal to lie about it. After all, what happens if you put someone else in by accident?

However, a site like that shouldn't be asking anyway.

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Scarlet Assassin

Disciples of Death

Potch
Soldiers
2442517 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

They'd need all correct info to do anything so if you use your name, someone else's SSN, and a random address what are the odds that the info will all link up? I'm probably going to join tomorrow if I have some time.

Chief of Beat-em-up Honeys Division, Devoted Protector of Lady Tifa Lockhart
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Advertisements & Fun Links All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to: