Suikoden Unique and Irrational Kriegspiel Orgazmic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Recruiting Linfa(spoilers defiently))
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mumbay

White Maiden Mercenaries

167500 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:13 pm    Post subject: Recruiting Linfa(spoilers defiently)) Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

where in raftfleet is Linfa after you go to Estise Inn then meet her in Yashuna near the water after she gives you your 2000 potch back. I am searching raftfleet and still can't find her where is she suppose to appear
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Falcon Critical

Haia's Star Pupil

678159 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

She should be sitting to your right just as you enter the inn at raftfleet. The same inn where Retso and Shun Min work.

White Maiden Mercenaries

167500 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thank you very muchily now i need help figuring out where Murad is in Beaver village-_-
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Falcon Critical

Haia's Star Pupil

678159 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

If any other cities have been attacked since Beaver Lodge he wont be there. I think when I saw him he was around where Meroon? stands... Beaver Lodge isn't a large town anyway, he should be easy to find.

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

after the beaver village is attacked murad stands about south east of the elder's house, just left of the item shop.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
mumbay

White Maiden Mercenaries

167500 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

well i guess this goes along with the idea for recruiting where is the best place to train the new recruits after you get the 2nd expansion((such a changing topic))

or is it still gonna be Lunas((the forest)) which takes for ever just to get to level 40-_- i wanna be above level 40 since that is the suggest level so i can change the characters around since i like them all so much and wanna see who i like the most
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

if you already recruited jeane and have been to the underground ruins where the big hole is, then that would be a good place to level up.

mumbay

White Maiden Mercenaries

167500 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

IS the Ship graveyard accesible or is it just a one time deal?
and is the underground ruins a good place to get money to?
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

the ship graveyard is accesible after you beat it, you can even fight that dragon type monster again. the underground ruins can be a good place to get money as long as you take egbert with you.

mumbay

White Maiden Mercenaries

167500 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Thank you very much and why is it that certain characters can get the Saint's cloak or Corruption Shell yet they are the same kind of person((Zerase and Jeane even though Zerase throws needles)) in other words they both are mages or a short range fighter((or something to the effect of Georg and Logg)) cause one of them was able to equip it early but then they couldn't
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

are you talking about eresh?

Cedric

Sol Ciel

472542 Potch
200 Soldiers
62 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

mumbay wrote:
Thank you very much and why is it that certain characters can get the Saint's cloak or Corruption Shell yet they are the same kind of person((Zerase and Jeane even though Zerase throws needles)) in other words they both are mages or a short range fighter((or something to the effect of Georg and Logg)) cause one of them was able to equip it early but then they couldn't

Because there are restrictions to wear them.

The Saint's Cloak can only be given to people who have killed less than 30 enemies. That person must also have at least 300 hp or more. Chances are, the only people that can equip this armor are the party members that barely see any action in your game. They would only get in small fights, and when they do, their HP skyrockets to 300 only because you're fighting someone really strong.

As for the Corruption Shell, the person must have killed more than 100 enemies. The character also must have 350 HP or over. The prince seems to be the earliest person that can wear this armor only because he can't leave the party too many times. It's easy for him to level up to 300 Hp and his kills should skyrocket. If you can imagine getting into 100 random encounters, all you have to do is have the prince kill one enemy each. Similarly, mages like Zerase will have broken multi-hit spells that will net them 3 or more kills per battle.

I really wish Georg could wear the Saint's Robe. He needs a Magic defense boost. But unfortunately, he joins way too early in the game to get 300 hp. And to make matters worse, he's the best damage dealer early on in the game, which means he gets to 30 kills in a short amount of time.

White Maiden Mercenaries

167500 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The boss you need to fight when you are recruiting Eresh is it possible to beat it at level 47 or so?

Edit-Never mind i just beat the thing thanks to silent lake and Byraken
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

silent lake actually worked on that boss for you. it sure as hell didn't for me. it just silenced my party.

mumbay

White Maiden Mercenaries

167500 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well it did that little turn sword thingy on Byraken for 5 turns in a row so i figure it did.
If it wasn't 2 silent lakes it waws just luck :)
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: