Suikoden Ugly and Informational Kibbutz Oblique Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Zweig's Comment in the Comment Box (Spoilers)

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
siefer

6933 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 2:19 am    Post subject: Zweig's Comment in the Comment Box (Spoilers) Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'll cut straight to the point:

I've been regularly checking my comment box throughout the game because I find what the characters say to be amusing. After I liberated Sol-Falena, I received an interesting comment from Zweig. This is basically how it goes (note: this is not what it is exactly, I don't have the game on at the moment):

Topic - Twilight Rune

Do you remember the Twilight Rune engraving in the ruins in the Deep Twilight Forest? I hope you know where I'm goinng with this...

This piqued my interest, so I decided to check it out with Zweig/Lorelai in my party. I reached the interior area of the ruins and nothing happened (of interesting note, the room right before it has different BGM, although nothing seems to happen in there). Do you need Killey in your party to trigger something? Is Zweig's comment not supposed to actually mean anything?

I decided to look it up in a FAQ at Gamefaqs to see if they knew anything, but the biggest one (size wise) doesn't even mention this comment by Zweig...

~Siefer
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

he prolly just means the vision they saw in the ruins. that would be my best guess.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

What he means by that is that "If there's a teple dedicated to the Twilight Rune, there must be another temple dedicated to the Sun Rune" (because the ruins at Lake Seras is dedicated to the Dawn Rune).
Lucent

Toran Imperial Warlocks

14757 Potch
250 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I noticed the three stone pillars in the final room of the Twilight ruins and wondered, has anyone brought Lyon there after she recieves the Twilight Rune? If the Ceras Lake ruins controlled the water flow of the lake it would make sense that the ruins in the Twilight Wood would control something else as well.

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Nothing will happen regardless of what you do. The comment left by Zweig simply means that, "there must be another temple dedicated to the Sun Rune." Thsi refers to the ruin that the Godwins found within the icy mountains north of Falena.
Raww Le Klueze

56792 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

So is that a bad translation or were they just really vauge with that?

The way it's said in the english version implies nothing of a 3rd ruin, only that there's something in the Twilight ones. Coupled with me getting that particular one after Lyon got the rune that one annoyed me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Gameplay Questions & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: