Suikoden United and Irrational Kibbutz Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Favorite Couples?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kohaku

Red Veil

309182 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ferid and Arshtat, that's love.

Natsun gem of Aronia

37113 Potch
14 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

maybe someone would disagree......

- Ferid and Arshtat
: Of course... True love..i say.. :oops:

- Georg & Sialeeds: My favorite couple...even though there won't be any romantic between them... I thought Georg would fall for Sialeeds at first..heheh..( i would like to hear about Georg love story...)8-)

- Roy & Luserina:
I dunno, why I came up with this one.. I'm bored with Prince-Luserina / Lyon or Roy-Lyon/Faylen.. I think Roy & Lusy would make a cute couple..

- Lym & Belcoot: actually, I was agreed about the engangement between Lym & Belcoot from the begining..but then everything turned out unexpected....

- Lorelai & Zweig: they always arguing each other all the time.... is that sign of,..love? just kidding... but I like them both

-Roog & Miakis: absolutely

- Actually I would to add Flik/ Viktor & Nanami but... I'm not sure...

that's all... maybe I'll find another later on... :D
I'm looking for a same path, that I couldn't find in the past......

genne atreides aka natsun gem
shibuya_koa

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

NO probable couples but....think about it :p

Lym x Belcoot - absolutely, i love this couple. When Lym says she's going to choose her own husband i hope she chooses him.

Zegai x Lun - Please, don't ask me why but i really think they look so cute together....they're so...barbarians, like Josephine would say....hahaha.

Josephine x Rahal- Well...u know, they both are cute, maybe she would dress him like a bunny or something like that and u know...he dressed like a girl once...so...

Rogg and Miakis- no, it's not true, Miakis likes Flail , her favourite "Dwagon Horsieee" , she's just using Rogg hehe
The_Sun_Rune

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Here are my pairs:
Luc-Sarah
Percival,Borus,Nash,SALOME-Chris lightfellow
Iku-Franz
Sana-Flame Champion###

Hey to those who don't know about tha suikoden III mang, you an read it in this site

www.mangafox.com please support it, it ranked 4600th
Oppenheimer

Les monsieurs de Narcisse

256470 Potch
0 Soldiers
1865 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Ted & Aldo for the win.

Also Charlemagne and Reinbach

oh and Vincent and Simone

40855 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Favorite Couples? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

S1: Kirkis and Sylvinia those cute elves reminded us that as long as you have hope you have something to fight for, and I figure they got a whole lotta freaky repopulating Toran with Elves.

S2: Jowy and Jillia obvious I know but I liked their relationship dynamic. They both got into the marriage for the good of the Country and to stop Luca but they also both loved one another.

S3: Chris and Percival, I know Chris probably wont end up with any of her subordinates but I think Percy's got the best chance and I really like the hint of their chemistry together they show before the Lizards attack Percy's hometown.

S4: Gary and Ema because the Mighty Maximillian Knights will descend from them and they're awesome.

S5: Roy and Lyon because she puts him in his place but he's really perfect for her considering he's everything the Prince isn't

God Save The Queen!

R.I.P. Harmonia-Online
mohammed

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Flik and Odessa
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: