Suikoden United and Infamous Kriegspiel Original Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Favorite Couples?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Josephine

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Faylen and Roy. Faylen obviously has feelings for Roy...Lyon doesn't.
Scott

Demon King's Ambition

41 Potch
1150 Soldiers
25 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Lyon and the Prince.

Big surprise, eh?
I simply love everything about the two of them as a couple. I think they really compliment each other's apperance and personality. Or at least, my Hero V did. The ending really managed to solidify how I felt about their relationship. Despite him being the silent Suikoden hero, he put out alot of emotion in the cutscenes with Lyon that I really think helped them out.

Most of the other couples didn't seem so good to me. The only other couple I enjoyed at all was Marina and Belcoot. Which was probably because they both made it obvious they had feelings for each other, and neither one seemed COMPLETLY oblivious to the other's affection. which is how I viewed most of the "couples."

I can't recall Mathias and Isabel ever acting the least bit like a couple as so many seem to think they are. Faylen and Roy...eh. Roy never seemed to have any clue that Faylen liked him, and then combine that with him being such a horndog sometimes really just struck me as as annoying and forced thing.

To relive those Halcyon days of youth
Elzamine

Verse of Vitality

1798792 Potch
500 Soldiers
1 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I really want to push the RoyxFaylen couple. The end credits for Faylen are just too cute :) It's probably my favorite one really, even if it is rather one sided. Roy will wake up eventually, you can do it Faylen!

ErnstxNorma.. wow the night before the battle once Ernst is in human form lol..I left them alone!

I really like Sialeeds and Gizel as a couple as well, it's only fitting really, seeing as how they both end up. While I don't have much of a care either way for Sialeeds, I do like Gizel quite a bit. The last few words Gizel says though, really makes me wonder about this one. Also the scene when Gizel informs Alenia that when she sent the message about Sialeeds dying in battle not being true at the time, I also found he seemed rather upset.

Belcoot and Marina are growing on me a bit more, I may like them as a couple yet :P

-My DeviantArt-
Parallax

Fighting 181st

1109279 Potch
250 Soldiers
3275 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I really liked Arshtat and Ferid, actually...way back in the very dawn of the game, in the fabled prologue. Both of them appealed to me as characters, and I thought their interaction was pretty good...but of course, since they're already married, that might not count.

Otherwise, I tend to agree with Elzamine about Sialeeds and Gizel. I actually really kinda dislike Sialeeds, starting right from the beginning. I think it's the goofy hair that bothers me, or maybe her wardrobe. Some of her actions later in the game, too, I suppose...but I won't spend too much time getting into that. I did like Gizel, and somehow, the two of them really seemed to work, even though it was in sort of a perverse, twisted way.

It's probably not worth mentioning couplings with the Tenkai Star either, since those interactions are deliberately let stop at a certain point. Obviously, Lyon has incredible love for the Prince, and a deep sense of her duty to protect him, but it stops there. It's exactly the same as it was with characters like Eilie in Suikoden II, and so on. Also, the Tenkai gets a lot of attention either way...so meh.

While I'm at it, I might as well mention my pick for least favourite couple in Suikoden which, which is without question Belcoot and Marina. I think it's mostly because Marina annoys me terribly, both due to certain things that she did...I probably wouldn't be spoiling anything even if I did expound, but I'll restrain myself nonetheless...and due to her portrait art. All of those characters with their ridiculous gaping maws always staring down at me annoy me. Every last one of them, from Suikoden I onward. I can't recall any other specific examples, but I know they're out there, and they know I hate them.

He's a victim - not a perp - and I'm choosing to let him go.
Rune hunter

236548 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Prince x Luserina or Prince x Lyon
Roog x Rahal or Roog x Miakis
Lorelai X Zweig hehe that would have been fun
Viki x Gavaya Hehehehe she might be clueless enough to "get it"
Faylen x Roy hehe they would make a nice couple
Prince x Roy wekekeke that seems so nacicistic(forgive my spelling)
Norma x Ernst hehe an obvious coupling
crushedvelvet

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Roog x Miakis - so cute, and yet barely touched upon. It's so obvious that Roog likes Miakis. Maybe she's holding a flame for someone else....

Georg x Sialeeds - chemistry was there. Rapport was there. All those little witty exchanges. They liked each other, whether or not it was romantic liking will probably never be known. But that's what makes fandom so much fun. The characters can be whoever you want them to be.

Gavaya x every woman out there - ha ha, that guy was really desperate wasn't he? I would have laughed if they ever showed a scene of him mistakenly asking a guy to marry him thinking he was a girl. Shula maybe?

Kyle x every woman out there - eek. I think Kyle might be worse than Gavaya. Gavaya clearly hasn't ever dated any woman, hence his desperation. Kyle, however, seems to be spreading his seed far and wide. I expect to see at least one Kyle Jnr in the next game. Maybe all 108 stars will be by the looks of it :*laugh*:

Frey x Lyon - Miakis, Luserina, Nifsara - that guy is a one man babe magnet. He'll end up with Lyon by the looks of it but he has no need for any more admirers.

Roy x Faylen - Here's hoping Roy will come to his senses and realise he has a lovely young girl who adores him. His crush on Lyon is all very nice but it should be obvious to him that he's no chance.

Least Fave Relationship - Marina x Belcoot - I think this relationship just annoyed me. Maybe because Marina herself annoyed me.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Rezard

215744 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Why are there only Suikoden 5 couples?

My favorite couple:

- Tyr X Kasumi - poor Sasuke, but this one of the most interesting pairings, Tyr has lost all those he hold dear because of the soul eater and Kasumi approaching might be fatal for her. Would he allow her to come near him if she confessed to him? Or would he be terrified to think she could die too?
- Flik X Nina - the guy needs to forget about Odessa, he suffered enough and their scenes together were funny.
- Kyril X Corselia — she has crush on him and they are not bad together. I'm more interested in this to find out how would their sons turn out, since he is *spoiler half demon*.

Incests pairing:

- Prince X Lym
- Lazlo X Flare
- Riou X Nanami

Other interrestinng ones:

- Lyon X Prince
- Belccot X Hazuki - Belccot is too good for Marina, she is a bitch who drugged him at the tournament finals.
- Nash X Sierra
- Barbarossa X Windy - I almost forgot this one, he could show Windy there is more to life then revenge.
Flamo Bringer

Flamo-chan

11929 Potch
150 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think this thread was in Suikoden V before so they put this up...
anyways, here's my list:

-Tir x Kasumi - man they're almost a perfect couple!
-Prince x Lyon - i just feel like put them up :)
-Roy x Faylen - it's just a matter of time 8-)

they are the only favorites of mine for now :)
superangelo128

18698 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Wow 2 years without a post? =(

BIG FAVORITES
Tir x Kasumi- Favorite. Their little scene in Suikogaiden shows that they're at least
really close
Prince x Lyon- <3 Both characters and their relationship
Thomas x Cecile-

There are a few others that I sorta like
Roy x Faylen
Arshtat x Ferid
Riou x Eilie

Last edited by superangelo128 on Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Sierra's sister

Night Wanderer

202901 Potch
10 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Um...mind if I join? No? Thanks.

Prince Frey x Lyon: Obviously, duh! I even made their son already.

Luserina x Richard: So cute, nya...made their children already too.

Jowy x Jillia: So regal.

Roy x Faylen: Though it's seemed half-sided love, I'm rooting for Faylen and hope she'll catch Roy soon, so that bandit won't touch Lyon anymore!

Jeane x Lazlo: Yah, silly but cute.

Nash x Sierra: Hmm...wonder if he truly marry her.

Luc x Sarah: Cute together.

I think that's all.

"H-huh? What? I got too many karma???"
-Sierra's sister usual idle banter
DarkCalibur

46980 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

PrinceXLyon : ah so obvious......yet so beautiful
TirXKasumi : stupid Tir(and i can believe he preferred Elie rather than her)
EllieXRiou : stupid Riou
OdessaXFlik : :cry:
AnnabelleXVictor : :cry:
SeirraXNash : :twisted:
JowyXJilia: ok i know Jowy used Jilia but he still cared for her
ok im out of ideas :|
FlameGeneralSeed

Highland 2nd Unit

6190 Potch
7 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, if Lym was older, I think that her and Gizel would've been cool. Sure, he's a meanie-butt, but it was kinda...cute? I dunno. But it was just disturbing cause she was like 5!!! [Gizel reminds me of Kaiba from Yugioh, except more evil.] But yeah..

Also, To those who think that Flik should move on, I really don't think he would. EVAR. Sure, it'd be good for him, but he wouldn't want to. Odessa was, and still is, his drug of choice. And he can't stop the addiction. [That was corny!!]

--
And to tell the truth, during the Sacred Games, I wanted Frey to enter and win. Not to marry his sister, really, but just to protect her from everything. But, yeah, that would've been kinda odd. I wanted Belcoot to win, cause I thought he'd be perfect for Lym. Marina would've gotten over him. :D

Chacos Regiment

45276 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Tir x Kasumi
Riou x Eillie
Odessa x Flik
Luc x Sarah
Those are the 4 obvious ones.

Chris Lightfellow X Nash
Sierra x Nash
I like them both but seriously, Nash is a playboy, havign played Suikogaiden I can say he definitly had his share of woman who either 1) He liked 2) Liked him 3) He liked them and they liked him.

Now for the one pairing that didn't work out but I think it should have
Teresa x Shin
COME ON! They are perfect together, the two were clearly at least really close and Shin spent hours with her in the woods....okay that sounded wrong but you get my point.

27th Crusader Regiment

800 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Though i really want to agree that Prince is really a girls magnet.
If suikoden V compare to other series,the V is more girls than other series.
The best couples in Prince I think princexlyon,they will make a good couple :P :o
Sierra's sister

Night Wanderer

202901 Potch
10 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I add some more!

Miakis x Roog: OK, is it just me or it looks like Roog like Miakis? Anyway, they're cute together :D

Flare x Troy: Somebody pointed it out to me...

Nanami x Luc: Oh maybe kinda odd? :?

Viki x Luc: Far-fetched, I know.

Chris Lightfellow x Borus Redrum: :P

Morgan Anna Redrum x Percival Joseph Fraulein Junior: Don't ask me about this one pair! It is just made out...lately :P

PS: Hi, Carven!

"H-huh? What? I got too many karma???"
-Sierra's sister usual idle banter
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: