Suikoden Utopian and Infamous Kibbutz Omniscient Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Favorite Couples?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Falcon Critical

Haia's Star Pupil

678159 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Janus Valentine wrote:
Miakis is 22? Dear lord! She barely looks 12!

It wouldn't be the first time someone looks a lot different to their real age. Bear in mind though that Miakis has spent a long time looking after Lym and the way someone speaks and acts is often affected by those they are around most. If Miakis spent her days with the other knights rather than with Lym her character would have been quite different.

Janus Valentine wrote:
Lymselia would marry Euram Barows because he is truly the only man worthy of being her husband and commanding the queens knights.

Umm yay for sarcasm? XD

What is the philosophy on remarriage in Falena though. After Gizel's death Lym is queen on her own, and looking at British monarchy in this event Lym would just remain queen alone. The questions are begged though, who will be the next queen? Lym is too young to bear children and Gizel was killed. Would the throne then go back to the oracle's side of the family?

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Lym (ending spoilers) mentions choosing her own husband in one of the endings(end of spoilers), so I think she'll get remarried.

And, erm, I don't think Euram would have been a bad choice, except that he sends you a letter saying the only reason he was interested was so he would have something over Gizel.

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
VikiFanatic

Keepers of Balance

841792 Potch
0 Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Euram... *shudders* But are you sure that Miakis is 22? I had no idea... That's the strangest thing i've heard all day... She doesn't look anything near 22...

Noah

Sneaky Paw

6913 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well, I'm going to "go there"...

My fave couple would've been Nikea and Lymsleia...

One, because Nikea is in it, and Two, because someone's a little bi-curious.

Former White Wolf

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Lol, the characters age are indeed bizzare. Just look at Zweig, the official source stated that he's 39, Lym is 10-11, the Prince and Luserina is about the same age I think (18-19) while Lyon is 16. My other favourite coupling is rather weird as well, like Belcoot (28 years old), Marina (19) and Hazuki (17), just like wtf?

I like to add my other favourite, Haleth x Linfa, these goons would make babies born out to be millionares.
Sir Penguin

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Sophita wrote:
Lym (ending spoilers) mentions choosing her own husband in one of the endings(end of spoilers), so I think she'll get remarried.

And, erm, I don't think Euram would have been a bad choice, except that he sends you a letter saying the only reason he was interested was so he would have something over Gizel.

And I thought Euram's love for Lym was genuine. ): lol
El Regrs

15501 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm pretty sure the Prince is not 18 if his mother's Sacred Games took place 16 years ago.

And ZWEIG? WTF? 39?!
Acheron

Stonewall Brigade

172597 Potch
200 Soldiers
1325 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Serious? Yahr and Nellis? Anyone? That BAMF with the two swords and the blue headed hottie with a tendency to throw knives? Nellis is one of the attractive characters, if I'm not mistaken, and then you see Yahr, her commanding officer. Looks like one of those Secretary Fling things waiting to happen and blossom. O and in their ending they do run off together, al beit it's because they're being chased, they run off together none the less.

For some reason I knew Lucretia was lesbian before the clues led you to believe as such in the game. I think it was her lips. They were whitish pinkish, but unlike any other woman in the game. I thought that was weird. For some reason it was weird and my first assumption was "O, she's a lesbian". I didn't suspect Lelei but man, my "gay-dar" was dead on with that one. That was a neat coupling though. I liked to see things fall into place making you go "o... wait does that mean... O!", kind of thing. Yeah that was a good one.

I thought the Prince should have gone with Luserina after Barows family got removed from their place of nobility. At first I expected Salum to use his daughter in that way, like an arranged marriage type of thing. He also needed to have a mole to the inside since Godwin had won the Games. Afterwards though seeing how Luserina was nice and had a good head on her shoulders, I think she was just right for the Prince. Picture perfect.

Lyon and Roy. Well... there's obvious interest on Roy's side there. It would be. dare I say, cute. Unfortunately it didn't look like Lyon was really interested in anything but repaying her debt to Commander Ferid.

Lu and Sorenson. He's got the gears she's jonzin for.

Kyle and Sialeeds. There was some physical attraction there seemingly. I kind of figured they were having midnight meetings to practice their... dancing methods. Kyle was a ladies man and Sialeeds liked to have men it looked like. Only problem would be how to get up in the morning to go to the Knights meeting or whatever without waking the sleeping beast. Hmm... tough problem indeed.

Urda and Isato. They were cute. Urda loved Isato and Isato was oblivious. Oblivious or neglectful in favor of protecting Haswar. He loved his job and she loved him, classic tale of tragedy and heart break. Could have been interesting though.

Mathias and Isabel were a real nice couple. How often do you find a man that will dispose of those pesky vile corpses that have been piling up into bodies of water for you? As a guy I can safely say that they're not too common, though you could get lucky. O well, I thought it was interesting even if they are just the kids of Sancho and Maximillan. That means nothing. Though I'm curious. Does that mean Isabel is Fred Maximillian's mother? Could be...

Alenia and Zahhak. Awwww.... They have matching outfits and everything!

O and I agree. Miakis 22???? Holy hell in a handbasket she does not look that old. I guess her outfit is misleading.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Zeik Tuvai

Aura of the Wolf

12319 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

M-Miakis is older then I am... I didn't think she was all that young, based on her skill and the fact she's a Queen's Knight. If Lyon can't be a Queen's Knight just yet, Miakis had to be older and more experienced in battle. Still... I didn't think she'd be older then me.

There are plenty of relationships slighty hinted at in this game... I've noticed:

Prince x Lyon (obvious, I know)
Prince x Lusernia (at least in her little world)
Lymsleia x Prince (Well!? She's WAY obsessed too with her brother... To an unhealthy point. Plus, she hints at it throughout the game, especially at the Sacred Games)
Miakis x Roog
Georg x Sialeeds
Kyle x Sialeeds
Kyle x Bernadette
Kyle x ... Lordie, screw listing them all! EVERYONE of female gender!
Alenia x Gizel
Oboro x Fuyo
Shigure x His bed
Sagiri x Mitchell
Hazuki x Belcoot
Marina x Belcoot
Lorelai x Zweig
Lucretia x Lelei
Lucretia x Cathari
Isabel x Mathias
Urda x Isato
Isato x Haswar
Dolph x Sialeeds (I see it... It scares me everytime I think about it, but I see definately see it)
Gavaya x Hazuki
Gavaya x Faylen
Gavaya x ... See Kyle.
Norma x Ernst
Yahr x Nellis
Lance x Flail
Rahal x Dare I say it? Rahal.
Salum Barows x Salum Barows
Euram Barows x Euram Barows
Egbert x THAT GODWIN DEVIL!!!!!
Godwin x Sun Rune

I think I got all of'm... I'll probably think of more tomorrow while I day dream in class that I'm doing ANYTHING but sitting in class.
Cowardice cannot survive.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Crimson

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Princex Lyon(definite couple)
Princex Luserina(cute couple)
PrincexMiakis(I.I.. couple^^)
Princex lym
Geddoe

Eyepatches of the Faith

397934 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Yano, I kinda like Georg x Sialeeds - at the beginning, it just seemed as if he had her number from the word 'go'.

And Kyle x everyone and their momma...*giggle*

I don't think I've seen anyone mention Cius x Lelei - isn't that how a lot of tragic love stories go? Guy loves girl who loves girl. That kinda sounds like the Kevin Smith movie 'Chasing Amy'...'Chasing Lelei', anyone?

Aura of the Wolf

12319 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I forgot Richard and Mueller. That one's definate.
Cowardice cannot survive.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Dragonstar13

13th Dragon brigade

493466 Potch
5000 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

PrinceXLyon: Despite the Hero never talking on his own, this is one of the best relationships I've seen. Here's why. Instead of the Prince having to be around to protect some helpless girl, the role seems to be reversed. I really like how they made Lyon into a knight kind of person. Almost similar to Chris in a sense, but Lyon is focused on the Prince. Lyon is willing to do anything to protect the Prince's mind, body and soul. I hold girls like her in high respects, because of her determination. So Lyon is one of my favorite characters. The Prince is really sweet towards Lyon as well. Even without talking, you can see the kindness within his eyes. He only seems to show these eyes towards Lyon. Not only this, he also takes action in protecting Lyon later in the game. I haven't seen a relationship this good since Xenogears, to be perfectly honest. To me, this is one of the high points of the game. I couldn't help but think how cute Lyon looked when the Prince is being sweet to her. I really enjoyed the drama they had towards each other, especially with the endings. This is the kind of relationship I enjoy the most. Where the girl will go to great lengths to protect the one she loves, and the guy feels the same way. Lyon is able to say her opinions, but doesn't enforce them onto the Prince like some other tomboys would. She's extremely loyal to him, but can give scold him when he needs it. So Lyon and the Prince are my favorite couple in the game.

PrinceXLuserina: Okay, how can I like this couple, and the one above. Well it's mainly because I feel bad for Luserina. She seems to be really interested in the Prince, but at the same time she has no chance with him. I like the way she interacts with the Prince, and the she tends to push aside any feelings she has, for the Prince's sake. I honestly would like to see the Prince notice this from Luserina, and maybe even try to make her happy. He seems to be the one most capable of it, I think. Either that or Euram.

PrinceXMiakis: Uh this one probably needs some explaining. I know Miakis is a bit old for him, but I honestly think this couple would be interesting to watch. I can picture Miakis causing trouble, and the Prince the one who tries to fix her messes. Maybe even scold her once in a while. I can picture the Prince saying "What did my wife do now...?" lol. Aside from Miakis getting into trouble, I can picture the Prince trying to calm Miakis down when she's upset. I think Miakis would make a fun sister-in-law for Lym as well. I would love to see Lym's reaction if Miakis ever told Lym this. So, again I think this would be an interesting couple.

PrinceXLym: Yes yes Incest is wrong. Still I always liked the way Lym clinged to the Prince. It felt like the story was trying to hint Lym liked her brother a little too much, or that the Prince should be interested in his aunt and sister. Anyway, I again like their interaction together. It felt as though the Prince was the only boy Lym could trust and love. Also, I like the Prince being the protective brother.

PrinceXGeorg: lol long shot. I don't think it'd ever happen, even if the Prince does run away with Georg. This is however, the only MXM pairing I could think of, involving the Prince. At least one that I could slightly see.

LyonXRoy: *gasp* A pairing not involving the Prince. Well this is pretty much the same story with the Prince and Luserina. After defending the castle, I really felt bad for Roy, since it seems he indeed loves Lyon. I think Lyon would be the kind of girl who would be able to keep Roy in check. In case he does something stupid, she could scold him. I think for this relationship to work, the Prince either has to die, or the Prince and Lyon decide their relationship is purely professional.

BelcootXMarina: I really don't think Hazuki is a threat to this relationship. Belcoot is only willing to fight for the Prince, if Marina wants to. Hazuki just wants to defeat Belcoot, so I don't see them being a possible couple. Anyway, I like how Belcoot is willing to even lie about his defeat in the sacred games, just to save Marina. Despite him being clueless to Marina's feelings, he's really quite the gentleman.

ArshtatXFerid: Arshtat seems like a very mature woman, and Ferid is very sweet towards her. He always thinks of her well being, and loves her as much as she does him. I really like the chemistry they have together, which just makes you they really are in love with each other. No question about it.

HazukiXRichard: If Hazuki ever found out about Richard's skills, I think she'd up following him, instead of Belcoot. Although, for this couple to work, Hazuki needs to get Richard's attention away from Muller.

This is all I can think of at the moment, I'll probably come up with more later.

The One-Eyed Jacks

30154 Potch
11 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Kyle and Sialeeds all the way.

Oh, I thought he was just SAYING he'd gotten real freaky-naughty with her, but some of the things that he knows make it abundantly clear, he caused her conviction to waver with his manly charm and she blurted out her whole scheme. Just like Edgar and the chick who brought them tea in FFIII. No, I will not say VI. I have my reasons. But I digress.

So, go Kyle. You are my hero.

And Roy and Lyon are a far more interesting pairing to me than Lyon and the Prince. Bah, the bodyguard gimmick was tired for me long ago. But having the bodyguard-ee be a body double, that's a fresh enough twist for me.
Prince Kiryu

2500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Prince and Lyon

Lyon and Miakis :|

Norma and Ernst (when human, they look way better together.)

Arshtat and Ferid
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: