Suikoden Urgent and Irenic Knowledge Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Favorite Couples?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
humpa

6500 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 1:44 pm    Post subject: Favorite Couples? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Prince x Lyon ( the obvious one )
Mathias x Isabel ( Even though mathias said its purely platonic )
Lucretia x Lelei ( :D )

Very Fanon:
Richard x Luserina
Ashley Riot

The Queensguard

20000 Potch
50 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Given their onscreen chemistry, I thought the writers could have had a lot more fun with Georg and Sialeeds in the game than they ended up having. I think they'd have made a good couple, anyway- healthier than a certain ex-fiance of Sialeeds' would have offered, in any case.

Ferid/Arshtat and Galleon/Silva were also pretty engaging.

"I've been shown a lifetime of oddities in a day." -- Ashley Riot
Jibrille Hillbert

Lollers

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm going to put a few male/male female/female couples as well there. Don't complain, if you have problems with it, it's your issue, not mine.

Prince / Lyon
Ferid / Arshtat
Gizel / Sialeeds
Rogg / Miakis
Roy / Lyon
Prince / Luserina

Nick / Yolan
Muller / Richard
Roy / Prince
Rogg / Rahal

Miakis / Lymsleia
Wataru

The Light Fantastic

59113 Potch
0 Soldiers
515589 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'm suprised no one has mentioned my favorite couple:

Marina and Belcoot. That will be a pretty cool love story if developed further. He's pretty clueless, but I get all warm inside when she gets dialogue about him.

Lelei and Lucretia would be a fun couple, too.

The Wee Kitty Grand Duke Defense Brigade

498078 Potch
1330 Soldiers
2725 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Canon:

Arshtat/Ferid - heh, OTP.

Galleon/Silva - I kind of thought they should get together when I first got them, so it was kind of surprising to find out they'd been married (and seperated). I kind of hope they get back together again now that Galleon's in LordLake, though. XD

Lucretia/Lelei - I'm not quite sure where to place this, but I'm going to place it here for the fact it more or less is canon in the English form. XD

Logg/Kisara - Yeah, I think they're cute. I love how logg is all "Time to score Brownie points with the wife!" when you put him in the same party as Kisara. <3

Gizel/Sialeeds - heh.

Belcoot/Marina - Adorable.

Fanon:

Prince/Lyon - they obviously care about each other...

Sialeeds/Georg - They have a very easy going chemistry; had events not been what they were....

Not Even Fanon:

Lorelai/Killey - Oh yes, I know it's unlikely. Improbable. Perhaps even inconceivable. I don't care. They have an interesting dynamic, and you know there must be something between them for them to constantly bicker like so. ;)

SCII month continues! DueFiumi.com
John Layfield wrote:
But bubbles... children love bubbles! XD
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
kuwaizair

blauuurgggh!

174392 Potch
0 Soldiers
1291 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

the female dragon horse and the snake! aryyyyyyoooou! no, ok that is bad, but I need my nonsence pairing.

anway Miakias and Lym? how old is Miakias? the one is 10, maybe in two or three years, but that seems wrong, as a bond a friendship no.

I guess I could agree with the ohters mentioned.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
VikiFanatic

Keepers of Balance

841792 Potch
0 Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I agree with most of the couples made by Jibrille. Except that of the Rogg/Miakis thing, i simply don't get it...

I'd like to add the relationship of GeorgxSialeeds as well. Also that of ShigurexSagiri!!! How can you forget that! :D

Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i agree with most of what every one said except you can have a three way with lucretia, leli and cathari.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Fox Hound

Former White Wolf

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Prince x Luserina - My favourite, Luserina is definitely entirely devoted to him, too bad the Prince is already attached with Lyon.

Prince x Lyon - so obvious....especially in the good ending...

Prince x Miakis - whoa, the Prince is definitely a chick magnet, Miakis and him looked so cute together, she'd make a fine lover to the Prince.

Belcoot x Marina/Hazuki - Belcoot's the pimp, awesome fighter and a badass, yet he's so clueless about women, he'd probably will remain cluless until one of the girls smack him over. The women themselves are obsessed with him in a different way.

Gizel x Sialeeds - They're meant for each other, victims of circumstances.

Dinn x Elisha (Raulbel's daughter) - Dinn is so devoted to her, too bad too few screentime.

Kyle x Zunda - just for the sake for hillarity.....he likes women didn't he?
The Chizen Star

5907 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I think Jibrille meant Roog x Miakais.

Anyway, I would say Miakis x Limsleia...then I found out Miakis was 22. Twenty-freakin'-two! Not possible, I say! Anyway...Lelei x Lucretia was a favorite of mine. Along with Prince x Lyon.

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

The Chizen Star wrote:
I think Jibrille meant Roog x Miakais.

actually from what she said she ment what she said.

Quote:
I'm going to put a few male/male female/female couples as well there.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
siefer

6933 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Cathari x Lucretia all the way. I love Cathari's comments to her when you recruit her. Both of them are kickass characters on their own, Cathari needed a bigger part in the game.

I think Richard is a little too fond of Mueller too...

~Siefer
VikiFanatic

Keepers of Balance

841792 Potch
0 Soldiers
760 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Oh yes... How can we forget about Richard and Mueller... Creepy, yet understandable. It's idol worshipping gone wrong. Besides that, i'm not even sure how old he is...

Jibrille Hillbert

Lollers

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

VikiFanatic wrote:
I agree with most of the couples made by Jibrille. Except that of the Rogg/Miakis thing, i simply don't get it...

I'd like to add the relationship of GeorgxSialeeds as well. Also that of ShigurexSagiri!!! How can you forget that! :D

zOMG you're right. How could I forget them!?! And they really are on my favorite couples ;_;
Roog/Miakis is... more fun than actually a couple I like. I can't really explain well XD;

And... oh, well, I meant Roog, it's just that I'm going crazy with all those names *sigh*

On a side note, about Miakis and Lym, I don't see this too much as a *Pysichal* (er... Is that how it's spelled?) thing. I can't explain too well, but they're just cute <3 Oh, and Lucretia x Lelei is good as well.
Janus Valentine

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Miakis is 22? Dear lord! She barely looks 12!

Lyon and Prince was the obvious coupling, but I was always hoping that the Prince would get together with Luserina and that Roy would get Lyon (or Miakis if that didn't work out). Of course, that's just wishful thinking since everybody knows Lyon only had the hots for the prince.

Lymselia would marry Euram Barows because he is truly the only man worthy of being her husband and commanding the queens knights.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Character Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: