Suikoden Uncouth and Inspirational Knowledge Ontic Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Happy Easter :P
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sydnee

Gender Bender

52300 Potch
10 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

It might be late but, Happy Easter everyone!

and I got my chocolate eggs.......yum! :wink:

~ Securing the safety of mone---I mean uhh...people of Island Nations ~
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Fudozukushi

The Fudozukushi Minion Army!

1081375 Potch
250 Soldiers
143 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I got a Marshmellow "Cheeseburger" and had to spend the day with relatives. How drool.
Yohn

Confused Chaquita Banana Minions

464538 Potch
425 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Buff wrote:
Pierrot_Le_Fou wrote:
Does anyone ever eat those candys called Peeps? Well, they're really bad..

i have when i was young and they are sick. i can't see how people can actually eat that crap. but they are a pretty big seller in grocery stores, since we sell them for .99 cents.

The best thing to do with Peeps is to include them in smores or to partake in the microwave sport of Peep jousting! http://www.punkasspunk.com/peeps/joust/index.html

"And as the lion slaughters man, I am the wolf and you're the lamb." ~Blind Guardian
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

lol@ peep jousting. who ever cam up with that, must of been bored out of their mind.

Devoted protector of Ferid and Arshtat
Pierrot Le Fou

Rain Dogs

37957 Potch
0 Soldiers
196054 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

No kidding, I mean I have a lot of time on my hands but good god! Its funny though. So 99 cents eh Buff? Heh, thats Top Ramen prices.

I got the question of the day,
Would you rather eat nothing but Peeps or Top Ramen for the rest of your life?
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

easily top ramen dude, so much better in all ways than peeps.

Quote:
Heh, thats Top Ramen prices.

here they usually run about 9 or 10 for a dollar.

Blazing Camp

Rage

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I had an okay Easter. I went to a BBQ with some friends and got a little plastered. :P I ate too much chocolate though, to the point that seeing a chocloate covered egg makes me nausteated.
Masaya

Flying Fusillades

222963 Potch
75 Soldiers
3635 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Easter wasnt' soo bad. I really wish I had today off aswell though. It seems all of the highschools in the area got today off aswell. (monday). However the colleges did not. All I can say is lame. Because half of my professers still refused to come, so I'm here doing abosolutly nothing, waiting for my hardcore professers who have no life and came anyways...

Easter itself was pretty fun. This was the first Easter I wasn't woken up at 5 in the morning to get ready for church! Which was good. I can thank my parents for drinking late the night before and accidently sleeping in :roll: . Bassically I sat around my relatives, ate some of their food and washed the incredables on some dish channel...Probally Stars or something. I came home, and got to hang out with some friends for a while...watched a old movie called "Stand By Me" which is quite a good movie.. and also met a really nice girl named Ashley. However she's only her on a small break, and she's drove back to this all girl relgious college way in indiana...hopefully I will see her again some when she returns..

Anywho even though it's late. Happpy Easter ya'll

Fire Dragon Cavaliers

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

My Easter was awesome, Coketastic came by in the morning and let me borrow Suikoden V for the day. I put 14 hours on it before he said he needed to take it back to finish it.

Today officially sucks though because I'm going through withdrawl... :?
Yohn

Confused Chaquita Banana Minions

464538 Potch
425 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Buff wrote:
*laugh*@ peep jousting. who ever cam up with that, must of been bored out of their mind.

Yup, it does seem that way. ^__^

What's funnier is that it's actually pretty entertaining. My brother opens his easter basket only to declare, "You. Peep jousting. Now." To which we did battle. XD

"And as the lion slaughters man, I am the wolf and you're the lamb." ~Blind Guardian
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Buff

Venus Doom

242611 Potch
0 Soldiers
6886538 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

lol you actually did peep jousting with your brother.

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Community Forum All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: