Suikoden Urgent and Irrational Keystone Objective Xperience

Suikox Home | The Speculation Shelter | Tablet of Stars | Suikoden Timeline | Suikoden Geography |Legacies

[ View Profile | Edit Profile | Nation System | Members | Groups | Search | Register | Check PMs | Log in | FAQ ]

Next Tenkai weapon?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 19, 20, 21  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden VI Speculation & Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Buzzed_Jedi

6906 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

How bout Dual wielded Nunchakas......?
Justice Johnny

Crimson Grass

1177898 Potch
114 Soldiers
940 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

A sickle would be nice. =D

And Badeaux used a whip in Suikoden II. It's not a female-exclusive weapon. Just sayin'...
Splendid Monkey

Monkey`s Mad Marauders

96384 Potch
200 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I find it funny how most Suikoden heroes wield weapons used in traditional martial arts instead of more common weapons used in actual heyday warfare like swords, spears and bows. I suppose it makes the hero seem more sympathetic and less of a grunt.

I wouldn't mind seeing a Tenkai using sai. I don't think it will happen, though as sai look a bit more... evil than, say, a bo, tonfa or 3-sectional staff. Kama (sickle) would be cool too but they look pretty scary as well.
nature_imbz

Verteidiger Von Natur Armee

13021 Potch
1 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

hm??
:? :? :?
Tenkai Weapon??
:? :? :?
Weapon for the hero?
Weapon for the main character?

well
in my opinion
if the hero get blunt type weapon as his
it will decrease his movement and it's hard for him to evade enemy's attack because of his weapon heaviness
hm
:idea: :idea: aha :idea: :idea:
how about twin light buckler??
it's like a katar
but with buckler attach on it
just like the Cao Ren has in Dynasti Warrior
but in light weight of course
it will be suitable for a combat 1on1 battle
not only the hero can do a direct hit to his enemy
but also he can block all of his enemy's attack
hohoho :*laugh*: :*laugh*: :*laugh*: :*laugh*:
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Wind Rune

640 Potch
2 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

i think Tir's weapon is a bo staff. correct me if i'm wrong. as for the weapon, maybe a scythe or claws? or maybe even storm? you know, Clive's gun. i don't think a range weapon would be a problem in the duels. remember the duels with Sasarai and Luc in 3? technically they are range weapons
boed666

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:31 am    Post subject: Ajimat Ring - True Rune of Ring Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

a Tenkai who wears a ring that could manifest any lethal devices applicable in the Suikoden world would be ...wow! It has to be his/her True Rune as well, so the magic slots of the Rune are actually the weapons that can bombard enemies with elementals
UberPendragon

40855 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Next Tenkai weapon? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

How about a weaponless hero. A purely boxer style fighter, I know they've had other characters with "knuckle" type weapons but I think it would be cool if the tenkai were a fist thrower. Also it would fit in with the tenkai using martial arts and not Sword, Spear or Axe. (Save of Course for Thomas, Lazlo and be they tenkai or not the Hero's of S3 Chris, Geddoe and Hugo).

God Save The Queen!

R.I.P. Harmonia-Online
calix

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Next Tenkai weapon? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

How about a lightsaber? Or a sword made out of pure energy. :lol:

Kinda like the Chaos Breaker from Shining Force.
Raven_ultima

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:49 am    Post subject: Re: Next Tenkai weapon? Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Maybe a Staff That Boosts Magic, A Weapon That Amplify the Hero's Runic Powers, Might be good for a change :mrgreen:
exaligatory

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

Well....a traditional weapon would be good like double-stick
JetTheHellfire

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I like the sai idea. Also, a gun would be cool if the hero were from HVG.

Actually, being a Trekkie, I'd kill to see a hero with a Bat'leth. I know it'll never happen, but hey...
shinobix

Shinobix

13426 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

I'd like to see the Tenkai star use a simple Katana. Sleek, elegant, effective. My favorite sword, hands down. But alas, it'll be some stick of some sort, like a tonfa, bo staff, 3 part nunchaku or something... Aside from IV the characters usually end up with blunt weapons. I think it helps promote the idea that hero's don't kill their enemies, or some such lore like that, I dunno? Even though you go around killing every single cutrabbit you see in the game... Or hollyberry, or wildboar, or... Wow, RPGs really are the most violent games out there! We kill everything we come across!!
Red Dye #5 is not an essential nutrient.
Vextor

11324811 Potch
23689 Soldiers
160 Nation Points

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

A VERY bIG SPoON would be nice.
Eden

Private Godwin Army

558571 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:28 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

[quote="Vextor":ilcmaw2d]A VERY bIG SPoON would be nice.

Dear Gizel,
now even Vex is contagioned by those Barows...

The Fool
The_Sun_Rune

0 Potch
0 Soldiers
0 Nation Points

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List

swords, guns, staffs, knives... I wish the tenkai star of suikoden Vi will be a magician. I wish he will wield a magical scepter.

Sasarai and Luc's guardian's eye will be good too. I just wish that the hero of suikoden Vi will be a mage.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> Suikoden VI Speculation & Discussion All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 20 of 21

Jump to: